Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: alleged content of cbs footage

Roustabouts

alleged content of cbs footage

Did anybody knew elvis used in front of the camara cocaine!!!!1977 the cbs special !!!! I have seen it my self from somebody who also own serveral hours of the cbs special and also the guy who just sold it on the ebay told me that on the outtakes of the special it was seen!!!!!!!!!

I ask myself why did Joe esposito or larry Geller or some of the other guys let that happen????so many people around him of the Memphis Maffia and nobody told the camara crew to get away.........
    Last edited by Lonniebealestreet; 01-22-2008 at 02:16 PM. Reason: edited title of thread as tcb-world did not wish to be associated with it

Loving elvis
    I never heard of this at all.

There's hints of Elvis using coke through out his whole career. It takes one to know one and I could tell.
    For one look at everytime he sings Steamroller Blues on the Aloha special. Right before the solo ends you'll him fling a cotten ball, the liquid cocaine was dipped in.
    I wish I could see the clip youre talking about.

MissyM
    Oh mercy, not again. I'm not even going here.

Roustabouts
    Why is every body always says no...Elvis used no Coke...i am a big fan and always stay a big fan ...but in the seventees everbody used cocaine,,.....but why al those around peoply who knew him trying to say no he did not used coke....but I have seen it my self.
    and only not understand why in front of the camara....

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    yup you right not again, same old story, diff'net tread, what next?
    Tom
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

There is zero evidence of EP using cocaine on stage or especially on film in front of a camera. There was no "coke moment" in Aloha either. This is how rumors and fabrications begin and naive people believe as truth.

If you have this proof or evidence then prove it is all I can say about it.
    http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2...-overhaulx.jpg "Without a shadow of a doubt, Bob Sillerman is the BEST thing to happen to the Elvis World in a very long time. Even EPE have stated this. During the next ten years we should see a massive boost for the Elvis Legacy."-courtesy, Brian Quinn

Check out my blog on the new upcoming Graceland expansion and redevelopment.
    http://gracelandfuture.blogspot.com/

MissyM
    You know what, if you saw it then show it!

Another thing. Everything filmed by CBS cameras has been already bootlegged and released. There is no "coke moment" in that either. Don't you think if this was filmed by TV cameras that somebody would have seen it by now and spread it all over the internet?
    http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2...-overhaulx.jpg "Without a shadow of a doubt, Bob Sillerman is the BEST thing to happen to the Elvis World in a very long time. Even EPE have stated this. During the next ten years we should see a massive boost for the Elvis Legacy."-courtesy, Brian Quinn

Don't you all see how obvious it is that Elvis used cocaine, denying it isn't going to make it not true. I don't think that Elvis was wrong for using it, he got caught up in a world were he had to be up and ready to rock. This is a drug that's big in Hollywood and even bigger in Vegas. it goes hand and hand with show business and very temping to fall into.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    in the seventees everbody used cocaine,,.....
    Trust me on this.....everybody did NOT use cocaine in the 70's!

Roustabouts
    OKe don't believe it,but is thrue.
    I will post the email that i get from the owner of the tapes.
    but i have seen it also my self,because of the 2 hours that is already is seen by everbody there is more backstage from Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by poormansgold View Post
    yup you right not again, same old story, diff'net tread, what next?
    Tom

Originally Posted by MissyM
    Yep, I'll set this one out too. It's been a long day.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    OKe don't believe it,but is thrue.
    I will post the email that i get from the owner of the tapes.
    but i have seen it also my self,because of the 2 hours that is already is seen by everbody there is more backstage from Omaha
    Why don't you just write EPE and ask them about it since they OWN all of the June 1977 CBS footage.

EPE would deny the whole thing because of the kind reaction it gets. Just think, this is just a message board, imagine if the whole world knew. They freak out enough about some of the pills he took.

Loving elvis
    Sorry but l can't believe something like this till l see it with my own eyes.

whatever can this useless thread
    MY ELVIS WEBSITE
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4801_25.gif[
    ]Elvis i WILL REMEMBER YOU..FOR YOU SING IN MY HEART..AND LIVE IN MY SOUL
    my Selena Website

I doubt this very much.
    He took a puff of an inhaler, just like in EOT, but coaine use on camera - not a chance

This is just plain crazy. As everyone said...what next? Funny I made it through the 60's, 70's to the rest of my life without cocaine or any other street substance and I only knew three people in my whole lifetime who had tried everything, none close friends. Our age group who were in their mid twenties in the 70's were into nicotine (reg. cigarettes) and alcohol and that can be bad enough for some.

I don't believe this about Elvis at all!

Diane

That's what was in the inhaler.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast