Thread: Elvis's aura and presence

Elvis's aura and presence

I always love to hear people talk about his magnetic and magical aura when he entered a room or appeared onstage. I'd like to collect quotes and interviews where this is expressed and described by those who were there. Here's my opener from Tony Brown and Jim Murray from the Imperials (from 6.40 min in the video) . Just imagine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysZy4Bn8-n8
    Poke a little sock salad...

From my personal experience - there really aren't any words to describe it!! I've tried before but I don't think you can possibly fully understand it unless you experienced it.

Forever Best Friends

Yeah i see and fully agree... but since we won't ever have the chance in our lifetime to experience it we can at least have a hint of the feeling through witnesses expressions and emotions. So... bring it on!

Re: Elvis's aura and presence

I've read from many people they felt his presence before he entered the room.

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

TCB Mafia

there are pics where i see clearly a blue light around him but the funny thing is noone seem to notice it (when looking at the same pic as me). Can't understand that. it is there so clear and obvious for me.....
    It's hard NOT to imagine Elvis as perfect; how else could someone be THAT good looking, THAT talented, THAT generous & THAT charismatic

Quote Originally Posted by mozzarella View Post
    Yeah i see and fully agree... but since we won't ever have the chance in our lifetime to experience it we can at least have a hint of the feeling through witnesses expressions and emotions. So... bring it on!
    I agree, a hint of the feeling would be great for us poor non-experiencers !
    Here's a quote I've found:

'The first night he came to the studio I psyched myself out. We're hotter than he is. There's no need about me getting nervous about Elvis coming to the studio. You know, I knew the minute he was in the back parking lot. That's how strong his charisma was. Then when he walked in I almost cried. I got all choked up.' Bobby Wood, Pianist

Thanks!!! I thought my thread is going to die... thank to you riley and Miss Clawdy it is not! At least so far...

I have been to two..ELVIS THE CONCERTS..with all his group and musicians,and just the feeling I got going to those was indescribable,So I can imaging just how it would of felt to actually be in the same building as him.....The nerves,the excitment,Knowing that ELVIS was in the building,must have been Overwhelming !
    Rosanne 4/27/59-7/22/09 Rest in Peace

http://malc07.tripod.com

My Radio shows every Thursday and Sunday at 7pm UK time

Quote Originally Posted by riley View Post
    there are pics where i see clearly a blue light around him but the funny thing is noone seem to notice it (when looking at the same pic as me). Can't understand that. it is there so clear and obvious for me.....
    The blue light you see around Elvis, its his aura, others can't see it because not everyone is capable of seeing auras. Sometimes I can see them and sometimes not, depends how much I focus, the last time I really focused, I saw it, and it was like light blue, mixed with violet

International Level elvispresleytheking's Avatar

There was a quote from the original TTWII "You could just feel the love in the room."

I agree with malc, i have been to 2 elvis the concerts and the atmosphere is fantastic... almost like elvis in the room with you...if only!
    elvislady

a tiny place on Earth, specifically, it is Surrey, BC, Canada, living here for 6 yrs now.

I CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCE WHEN I LOOK AT HIS PICTURE! NOT TO INMENTION IF HE IS REALLY COMING TO THE ROOM!

SleepyJack

Elvis had magical powers...... I thought we all knew that!!! No explaining them though!...

TCB Mafia

OMG Emma that is the exact color I see around him. Blue with violet in it.

Not in every pic but it is there. Not immediately but when I focus for a little while.

Strange thing is I don't see it on my tv screen looking at him while performing and such. Only on pics......

Does anyone have an explanation for that????????

I don't know anything about aura's but apparently I can see them in pictures. What does that mean the blue, violet light surrounding him??????

Can anyone explain me a bit. Is it a presence . Is it just him radiating this light or what is it.........

Apparently not everyone has these strong aura's neither. I sometimes see aura's in pics of daily people too but i never see them in pics of my own or my kids or my hubs etc etc.......

And why do I see his aura then sooooooo clearly and strong??????????????????
    It's hard NOT to imagine Elvis as perfect; how else could someone be THAT good looking, THAT talented, THAT generous & THAT charismatic

Quote Originally Posted by riley View Post
    OMG Emma that is the exact color I see around him. Blue with violet in it.

Not in every pic but it is there. Not immediately but when I focus for a little while.

Strange thing is I don't see it on my tv screen looking at him while performing and such. Only on pics......

Does anyone have an explanation for that????????

I don't know anything about aura's but apparently I can see them in pictures. What does that mean the blue, violet light surrounding him??????

Can anyone explain me a bit. Is it a presence . Is it just him radiating this light or what is it.........

Apparently not everyone has these strong aura's neither. I sometimes see aura's in pics of daily people too but i never see them in pics of my own or my kids or my hubs etc etc.......

And why do I see his aura then sooooooo clearly and strong??????????????????

I've gotten strange feelings when I see some Elvis pictures but not all of them. It's hard to explain it, I wish I could. Now I'm gonna see if I could see his aura too.