Thread: Joe Esposito works in LV for holidays!

Smile Joe Esposito works in LV for holidays!

Hi,
    I am Russian, and was visiting Las Vegas for New Year with my friends at Wynn Hotel and found out that Joe is advertising and signing his new book, I think it's called "Remembering Elvis" or something of that kind. If someone is interested or in Las Vegas you should talk to Diamond Joe!
    Happy New Year!

"Remembering Elvis"
    Is that a new book?

Reactions (mixed) to Joe's books...

[ Joe is advertising and signing his new book, I think it's called "Remembering Elvis" or something of that kind.

FROM MANY REACTIONS WE HAVE READ AND HEARD FROM ELVIS FANS AROUND THE WORLD, IT SEEMS THAT THEY BLAME JOE ESPO FOR NOT HAVING PRINTED NEW STORIES, PRINTED UNSEEN PRIVATE PICTURES OF HIM OR ELVIS ALONE, NOT HAVING TOLD STORIES LIKE WHAT EP THOUGHT OF OTHER ACTORS, SINGERS, WHAT KIND OF

*NEW SONGS HE WAS GOING TO INTRODUCE INTO HIS NEW TOUR (NEVER TO BE) OR MEDLEYS HE WAS TOYING AROUND WITH (HEARD "RIP IT UP/TUUTTI FRUTTI/READY TEDDY"")

*WHAT SONGS THAT HE LIKED TO BE PLAYED ON THE RADIO WHEN TRAVELING IN HIS MOTORHOME FROM CA TO TN....SINGING ALONG WITH THE RADIO TUNES OF HIS FAVORITE COUNTRY SINGERS...???

*WHO WANTS TO SEE THOSE FILM BLOOPERS WHEN HE MADE TICKLE ME, HARUM SCARUM, GIRL HAPPY, PAR HAW STYLE, A.O.???

THERE IS LOTS OF THINGS THAT JOE HAS NOT TOLD FANS....AND THAT ONLY HE, ALSO CHARLIE AND JERRY OR LARRY KNEW.....
    SO FAR, ALL WE HEAR RE JOE'S UPCOMING BOOK IS SOMEWHAT "BORING"
    (maybe not for you guys in winter wonderland Russia...but to us...)
    WHEN CAN WE GET THOSE ???