Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone post this yet?

MissyM
    Well if that was so then why did she not contact and return calls from Billy. He tried to get a hold of her. What would stop her? Ahh maybe the things Cilla was telling her about the family? Oh wait, maybe things she remembers. She only can remember so much as much happened prior to her even being around. Like things about her Grandma Gladys. And didn't Pricilla say she drank too much. Do you think Lisa didn't hear that stuff. I'm sure Lisa heard much. I am sure she takes a lot of it as the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    Well if that was so then why did she not contact and return calls from Billy. He tried to get a hold of her. What would stop her? Ahh maybe the things Cilla was telling her about the family? Oh wait, maybe things she remembers. She only can remember so much as much happened prior to her even being around. Like things about her Grandma Gladys. And didn't Pricilla say she drank too much. Do you think Lisa didn't hear that stuff. I'm sure Lisa heard much. I am sure she takes a lot of it as the truth.
    You are right on the money Missy. Even though Lisa may remember a good bit, when you constantly hear a different version for years upon years that different version will eventually take hold as the "truth". It has zero to do with wether or not Lisa is bright....even smart people can eventually become brain-washed if they hear something over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyJack View Post
    I`ve known several families over the years(mine included!) where the truth took on several different guises over the years and peoples opinions of each other changed,the stories changed,and with the passing of years and the fading of memory the real truth can be a difficult thing to find. Looks to me like the Presleys were no different!
    Very true indeed-Truth has a way of being mishapen by time and people. Perception of the same event is often perceived in a totally different way by two people observing it. If 20 or 30 people watch the same thing-what a mess can be made in finding the 100% truth.

Loving elvis

Billy didn't do anything wrong but lisa did see people talking about her father and his drug problem and the stuff that shouldn't of been said at all in my opinion. How would you all feel if people that were close to your father said some things about your fathers personal life?? l know l be mad and wouldn't ever talk to them again, and as far as priscilla none of us were there so who are we to say if she said things or not?? We have no proof in writing that has happened.

MissyM
    P-how do you know Lisa saw or heard people talking about Elvis's drug problem. Before Elvis died they should have been talking about it. After Elvis died they almost all left Graceland. And then Revelations didn't even come out untill way later. Besides her mom got that ball rolling long before anyone else did!

Loving elvis
    P-how do you know Lisa saw or heard people talking about Elvis's drug problem. Before Elvis died they should have been talking about it. After Elvis died they almost all left Graceland. And then Revelations didn't even come out untill way later. Besides her mom got that ball rolling long before anyone else did!
    Read lisa interviews about the boys and how she feels about them. i don't think priscilla got anything running, lisa got eyes, she's seen and know things. Lisa also went though a stage of hating her father cause of the stuff she came acoss so its not fair to place the blame on one person. A nine year old can remember things and put peices togther when there adults.

P-how do you know Lisa saw or heard people talking about Elvis's drug problem. Besides her mom got that ball rolling long before anyone else did!

I'm betting that you got that right Missy!

In Defense of Priscilla..If its wasnt for her and Lisa Marie(god i love her) we would'nt get to go to Graceland or celebrate Elvis as we have for over 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by john carpenter View Post
    In Defense of Priscilla..If its wasnt for her and Lisa Marie(god i love her) we would get to enjoy Graceland and Elvis' legacy as we have for the past 50 odd years,He is the only "deceased star"who is more loved,studied, and celebrated man in history,thankyouverymuch.,God bless them.

Priscilla and Lisa have nothing to do with the fact that he's the most celebrated star in history. Elvis managed that all by himself...

MissyM
    And I highly doubt she did it for the fans. She did not like the fans! Only their money. Let's face it she was worried that Lisa's inheritance would be nothing by the time Lisa came of age. The only other alternative was to liguidate the estate. Sell the house and all the personal effects. That happens ya know when money is owed weather it be from ill management or death. Now that's not to say Pricilla would not have been able to make a nice profit off of the house and the warehouses full of stuff. But you know, it would have been a pitance compared to the route she and the bank (let's not forget the bank) took. Pricilla has brains about making money, that's for sure. The clues are all there. She worried about Elvis's money more than he ever did. Not that it's wrong to protect your child. But she turned what might have been a 2-3 million dollar inheritance into a multi-millon dollar one. Hello, Lisa sold part of it for how much. No way after taxes and paying all debts would she ever have come out of it so wealthy. And Pricilla was used to living well off of Elvis, oh till he died anyway. But she did it for the "fans"? Highly doubtfull.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by john carpenter View Post
    In Defense of Priscilla..If its wasnt for her and Lisa Marie(god i love her) we would'nt get to go to Graceland or celebrate Elvis as we have for over 30 years.

l agree, l'am thankful it will be there when l get the chance to go

And I highly doubt she did it for the fans. She did not like the fans! Only their money. Let's face it she was worried that Lisa's inheritance would be nothing by the time Lisa came of age. The only other alternative was to liguidate the estate. Sell the house and all the personal effects. That happens ya know when money is owed weather it be from ill management or death. Now that's not to say Pricilla would not have been able to make a nice profit off of the house and the warehouses full of stuff. But you know, it would have been a pitance compared to the route she and the bank (let's not forget the bank) took. Pricilla has brains about making money, that's for sure. The clues are all there. She worried about Elvis's money more than he ever did. Not that it's wrong to protect your child. But she turned what might have been a 2-3 million dollar inheritance into a multi-millon dollar one. Hello, Lisa sold part of it for how much. No way after taxes and paying all debts would she ever have come out of it so wealthy. And Pricilla was used to living well off of Elvis, oh till he died anyway. But she did it for the "fans"? Highly doubtfull.
    That about covered it Missy!!!!

She did not like the fans! Only their money.

That's an understatement if I ever heard one....

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    [/B]

That's an understatement if I ever heard one....
    l disgree, cause it lisa whos running the show not priscilla. Lisa stated that also in interviews, Lisa lets her mother do the business side of things cause lisa wants no part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    l disgree, cause it lisa whos running the show not priscilla. Lisa stated that also in interviews, Lisa lets her mother do the business side of things cause lisa wants no part of it.
    Presley31.....look at what I was referring to please. No...Priscilla did not like the fans.....

Loving elvis
    Presley31.....look at what I was referring to please. No...Priscilla did not like the fans.....
    why do you say she doesn't like the fans??

Isn't that a contradiction?????

Loving elvis
    [/B]

Isn't that a contradiction?????
    Show me the proof where priscilla runs graceland not lisa??

Show me the proof where priscilla runs graceland not lisa??
    Well....you said it yourself..."Lisa lets her mother do the business side of things because lisa wants no part of it".

Loving elvis
    Well....you said it yourself..."Lisa lets her mother do the business side of things because lisa wants no part of it".

NObody else there to take over for lisa, but maybe riley might do it someday soon.

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/inte..._presley.shtml

l go by interviews by lisa, she's the one who knows whats going on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast