Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy miller

International Level
    The guys an *****.

Hes in with Dee and Rick Stanley and also with Dees boyfirend - a guys whos last name in Tucker.

Hes a nutcase and a con artist.

Although....probabaly some will believe him as they hate the MM so much they cling onto anything negative about them.

Very sad and very sad that people dont see this guy for what he is....a dilusional freak.
    Last edited by Stryx; 12-30-2007 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris P View Post

LOL!! Ok...I need to clarify...I was actually referring to a U.S. made $4.00.00...either way, he's still a nutcase of the highest order...

Quote Originally Posted by Stryx View Post
    The guys an *****.

Hes in with Dee and Rick Stanley and also with Dess boyfirend a guys whos last name in Tucker.

Hes a nutcase and a con artist.

Although....probabaly some will believe hima s they hate the MM so much they cling onto anything negative about them as they can.

Very sad and very sad that people dont see this guy for what he is....a dilusional freak.

Agreed. Good post.

TCB Mafia
    C'mon people, this guy is fake. Don't be blinded by your hatred of the MM. I didn't think anyone took this guy seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll View Post
    C'mon people, this guy is fake. Don't be blinded by your hatred of the MM. I didn't think anyone took this guy seriously.

I agree...if they took him seriously, his name would be mentioned more than it is by them....
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 12-30-2007 at 07:17 AM.

MissyM
    He says Elvis was abused. Oh now give me a freakin break. That is an out right lie right there. He was spoiled and could get away with just about anything. That is the Truth people. So he is at Graceland and can't play football with the guys. Ahh, why not play around with the other kids that were there on the estate that were his age? Sounds to me like a lot of rubbish. Let me tell you Vernon did not need a drinking buddy either.

I don't know Billy Miller personally. I DO know I don't like any of the Stanleys nor believe their "stories".
    I DO know one of the Presley attorneys personally and he has no use for the Stanleys himself.I DO know I emailed Miller and asked him if he was working with Dee . He said he wasn't. That's ALL I know at this point.

The only thing I have to say is; why are the MM making such a big fuss over Billy Miller ? The MM claim to NOT know him. Yet, by their whole "uproar" has given Miller and his book much publicity.
    What's the big deal? There's many books they should have made a fuss about and didn't. By noticing him in any way, it seems they've only helped promote his book, IMO.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I don't know Billy Miller personally. I DO know I don't like any of the Stanleys nor believe their "stories".
    I DO know one of the Presley attorneys personally and he has no use for the Stanleys himself.I DO know I emailed Miller and asked him if he was working with Dee . He said he wasn't. That's ALL I know at this point.

The only thing I have to say is; why are the MM making such a big fuss over Billy Miller ? The MM claim to NOT know him. Yet, by their whole "uproar" has given Miller and his book much publicity.
    What's the big deal? There's many books they should have made a fuss about and didn't. By noticing him in any way, it seems they've only helped promote his book, IMO.
    Miller knows Dee and Ricky.

Tucker Dees boyfriend was also on the E True Hollywood thing and vouched for being a Presley family friend and for Miller.

IMO your sources are wrong and the MM have made a big fuss about Wanda as well....bogus people are everywhere. They have to be shown up for being bogus and full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryx View Post
    Miller knows Dee and Ricky.

Tucker Dees boyfriend was also on the E True Hollywood thing and vouched for being a Presley family friend and for Miller.

IMO your sources are wrong and the MM have made a big fuss about Wanda as well....bogus people are everywhere. They have to be shown up for being bogus and full of it.

\

Believe me, I'm aware Miller is or was friends with the Stanleys and Dee's boyfriend .That's why I asked him if she was involved. I didn't hesitate to tell him what I thought of her either.
    I'm also aware of that E Hollywood thing too.

All can think whatever they want; but IMO, the "big fuss" is just giving Miller publicity he doesn't have to pay for....
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by MissyM View Post
    He says Elvis was abused. Oh now give me a freakin break. That is an out right lie right there. He was spoiled and could get away with just about anything. That is the Truth people.
    I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. After I read that statement I didn't need to go any further with his rubbish. What a con.....

MissyM
    I don't think making a comment is making a big fuss.

I don't think making a comment is making a big fuss.
    I never said "making a comment "was making a fuss.
    Sorry, if that came across wrong.
    I spend a lot of my time trying to keep up with any new books, etc. out here.
    In some of those areas there's been much gossip about this book. Always with the MM strongly protesting and making threats against Miller.
    Many wonder why the strong protest against him when they don't even know him .

IF anyone's read Dee's book, one can't help but wonder why they didn't raise that big of a fuss about hers .

MissyM
    Good points.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    MM strongly protesting and making threats against Miller.
    Many wonder why the strong protest against him when they don't even know him .

You can't help but think of the expression "thou dost protest too much", or "where there is smoke there is usually fire."

Loving elvis
    Good points.
    yep l agree cameron did have a good point. You would think they would of made the biggest fuss over dees book which is totel lies.

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    That's a joke right?
    If its not-it should be

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    If its not-it should be
    Do you mean the price of the book?? That's the price that is quoted in the link on post #6.......$89.00, can you believe that???

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    Do you mean the price of the book?? That's the price that is quoted in the link on post #6.......$89.00, can you believe that???
    No I cant believe it.The only thing more shocking is that somebody might actually pay it.

There was supposed to be two books when this was first mentioned .
    I told Miller I wasn't about to pay that much for any book .

There was supposed to be documents etc. in that $89.00 thing.
    We actually had a few emails going back and forth for a bit.
    Then, it all stopped . So far, I've heard nothing else .

{I talk to a lot of people that most won't}

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    LOL!! Ok...I need to clarify...I was actually referring to a U.S. made $4.00.00...either way, he's still a nutcase of the highest order...
    Haha.....I thought you may have been.
    I think you may be right about this guys case of nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    No I cant believe it.The only thing more shocking is that somebody might actually pay it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast