Thread: New MRS release Elvis Graceland The Way It Was.

Loving elvis

New MRS release Elvis Graceland The Way It Was.

New MRS release Elvis Graceland The Way It Was.

After a series of stunning releases, the MRS group is hard at work on its latest project, Elvis Graceland The Way It Was.

This time it is a high quality, coffee table hardcover book showcasing images of Elvis beloved mansion, Graceland.

EIN is told that the book will contain hundreds of pages and many hundreds of rare and/or previously unpublished photographs all from original negatives and transparencies, including visuals of not only the mansion, but Elvis, Linda Thompson, Elvis cars, the Trophy Room, even the bedroom.....and a lot more.

The book will continue the MRS tradition of providing fans high quality releases at an affordable price!

The release date for Elvis Graceland - The Way It Was is yet to be finalized. More details shortly.

Note: from Peter Verbruggen - www.elvismatters.be:

Last week, when Joseph Pirzada visited the ElvisMatters shop in Turnhout, he already announced his new project: A coffe table book with over 400 pictures of "the old Graceland", the way it looked before Priscilla changed it.

2007/12/06 MRS - www.elvisinfonet.com / www.epgold.com

SleepyJack
    It just occurred to me that I`ve never seen any photos anywhere really of Graceland before Elvis bought it...wouldn`t that be an interesting one?
    This book sounds interesting...might be a bit out of my price range at the moment though!

Loving elvis
    Love to get this book, it would be neat to see graceland how it was when elvis moved in.

I would love to see this book too. It would be interesting to see the changes Elvis made.

Diane

Thanks for posting presley , it will be great to see the book.

The book will continue the MRS tradition of providing fans high quality releases at an affordable price!

Lets hope they mean what they say about the price.
    elvislady