Thread: New Live Cd With Orion (Jimmy Ellis).

Loving elvis

New Live Cd With Orion (Jimmy Ellis).

Dradco Records will soon release a new professionally recorded concert with the best Elvis-soundalike ever Jimmy Ellis aka "Orion".

Many will probably remember him as the masked singer that created headlines in the late seventies/early eighties when he recorded for Sun Records.

This Cd will contain an unreleased professional recording of the concert from July 5th, 1986 at the Pigeon Forge Grand Hotel in Tennessee.

Jimmy performs a great set of songs from his own career and also covers from famous country artists and of course some Elvis songs.

The Cd will also contain an 8 page full colour booklet with many rare and unreleased photos of Jimmy, memorabilia and an informative text about his career during this period.

The whole concert has been professionally re-mastered from the original master tape.

A fun note for the Elvis fans are that Elvisí first drummer DJ Fontanaís son David is playing drums on this recording.

Tracklist:

Intro/Restless
    Save The Last Dance For Me/Sweet Little Sixteen
    I Tell It Like It Used To Be
    A Womans Touch
    Whatís A Memory Like You (Doing In A Love Like This)
    Hello Mary lou
    Back On The Street
    Got My Mojo Working/Thatís All Right Mama/See See Rider/Band Introductions/Got My Mojo Working
    I Donít Know A Thing About Love
    Texas Tea
    Dixie Road
    Old Pipeliner/Crazy Little Thing Called Love/Feel Right
    How Great Thou Art
    The Impossible Dream
    Let It Roll
    Old Time Rock
    Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile
    Love Me Tender
    Jailhouse Rock/Teddy Bear/Hound Dog/Donít Be Cruel/Burning Love/Suspicious Minds/Love Me
    Hurt
    Itís Now Or Never
    T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
    My Way
    Never To Old To RockíníRoll

2007/11/30 www.elvisunlimited.com / www.epgold.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OrionCd.jpg  

SleepyJack
    This sounds kind of interesting,although I`ve seen a few clips of him on youtube and to be honest I wasn`t too impressed.It`s a nice touch to have young Mr. Fontana on there.

well looks like there are some good tracks on there and i do like jimmy ellis he does a good elvis sound withot trying too hard to sound like him thanks for posting