Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cousin Harold Lyod

Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post
    Harold Lloyd, I think like the other's who were mistreated when Prissypoo took over, should have been treated much much much better. I hope that what goes around truly does come around and a higher power has something special waiting for Prissy in her old age, nothing horrid, just a reminder of what she's done to good people.
    "...You never stood in that man's shoes, or saw things through his eyes, or stood and watched with helpless hands, while the heart inside you dies. So help your brother along the way, no matter where he starts. For the same God that made you made him too...these men with broken hearts." Hank Williams, Sr, as quoted by

Quote Originally Posted by LovesElvis View Post
    LOL thanks. I truly don't mean that something horrid should happen to her, but that she gets a reminder, a little "how do you like it?" thing.
    Karma is a ...... lol

Suzan, I think it's happening right now. She appears to be a very unhappy nervous woman......she knows what she's said and done......she's just constantly having to push it down and back. I'd hate to have to live with her conscience.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Suzan, I think it's happening right now. She appears to be a very unhappy nervous woman......she knows what she's said and done......she's just constantly having to push it down and back. I'd hate to have to live with her conscience.

Diane
    You could very well be right Diane, I hope so, I know that sounds mean, but good grief all she's said and done, not just to Elvis, but to his daughter, and his family, people that took her in as their own...
    No I certainly would not like to be in her skin...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123