Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Elvis drop the F-bomb during In Concert?

It's in there for sure, during PSA, Bobby and me brought this up ages ago.

Sonny

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    I'd be interested to read some examples of this behaviour if you'd like to take the time to post them please. So, how did Elvis use foul language to "shock strangers" "all the time"?
    Still waiting ...
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I can`t hear the F-word, but when James playes the "Well well well well well" he sais something, that was not what i did ?
    Taking Care of Business
    Til we meet you again, may God bless you, Adios.

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    It's in there for sure, during PSA, Bobby and me brought this up ages ago.

Sonny
    Yes It's there...I never had noticed it before..
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Quote Originally Posted by MojoElvis View Post
    ahh..yeah, when the cameras were on and important people where there but he used just say foul stuff to shock strangers all the time.
    Still interested to hear some examples of this, MojoElvis ...
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I question how recording of Let's Play House Baby, I can hear the f word in that and no one question about that and It was Release before He was big, So what He use THe F word.
    how much he use it one day?, i had x brother in law use everytime, he from tennessee
    Some people don't know they saying it.
    i bet everyone on here said it once or twice everyday and few times with out know it. tom
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

Quote Originally Posted by MojoElvis View Post
    ahh..yeah, when the cameras were on and important people where there but he used just say foul stuff to shock strangers all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Still interested to hear some examples of this, MojoElvis ...
    Anything yet?
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by poormansgold View Post
    I question how recording of Let's Play House Baby, I can hear the f word in that and no one question about that
    You mean the released studio version? Where do you think the F-word is in that, Tom? I'll have to have a listen ...
    Last edited by Getlo; 11-09-2007 at 09:27 PM.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I'm interested in this answer as well.

Coming On Strong

Why bother to listen?

Even if yoy're sure you heard it a couple of "know-it-alls" will say you've heard the wrong version or you have bad hearing or what you heard was "luck" or they are "insiders" or "friends of Lisa" or friends of the MM orsomething like that. They know all the facts, so don't even bother to argue those, and if you give opinions they fall over themselves telling you why your opinions make no sense. I've only been here 2 months & already it's getting tiring - you have to wade through 50 posts to find 2 that are pleasant, non-confrontational & on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    you have to wade through 50 posts to find 2 that are pleasant, non-confrontational & on topic.
    Well, this thread was non-confrontational and pleasant until this post.

Why bother to listen? Maybe to see if I can hear the same thing as Tom heard, what about that? It's a fairly out-there idea, I know, but it may just work.

And no one on this thread has said anyone is wrong if they didn't hear the F-word during I Got A Woman on In Concert, either. It's a matter of opinion one way or the other, based on what each person hears.

And if you're referring to Knoxelvis' claim that Elvis was "foul mouthed around stangers" ... he was wrong. And, thus far, either he can't or won't put up any information to back up the claim.
    Last edited by Getlo; 11-09-2007 at 11:06 PM.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Even if yoy're sure you heard it a couple of "know-it-alls" will say you've heard the wrong version or you have bad hearing or what you heard was "luck" or they are "insiders" or "friends of Lisa" or friends of the MM orsomething like that. They know all the facts, so don't even bother to argue those, and if you give opinions they fall over themselves telling you why your opinions make no sense. I've only been here 2 months & already it's getting tiring - you have to wade through 50 posts to find 2 that are pleasant, non-confrontational & on topic.
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with you.
    Amazing ,isn't it? For one so supposedly loved by his fans ,
    some go to the extream to prove just how "bad" he was and how smart they consider themselves to be. Go figure !!
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

I really don't get what happened this time! Like Getlo said it was a pleasant thread until this post. Everyone was expressing their opinion and nothing else. And if I'm not mistaken Getlo was defending Elvis, he wanted to see some prove of him having a filthy mouth, right? I don't know but if you're tired of reading posts on this topic why don't you start a new thread about something new about Elvis, maybe how he's going to spend christmas this year....? Just a thought

Coming On Strong
    Did`nt Elvis use his potty mouth to shock, when one of the guys date for the night was a Sunday school teacher, and Elvis was screening "TTWII". And during "Suspicious Minds" or one of the uptempo numbers, Elvis turned around to her and said "look at that ********** go!"

Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeTaylor View Post
    Did`nt Elvis use his potty mouth to shock, when one of the guys date for the night was a Sunday school teacher, and Elvis was screening "TTWII". And during "Suspicious Minds" or one of the uptempo numbers, Elvis turned around to her and said "look at that ********** go!"
    I have never heard that story Turnpike...where did you get it from?

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with you.
    Amazing ,isn't it? For one so supposedly loved by his fans ,
    some go to the extream to prove just how "bad" he was and how smart they consider themselves to be. Go figure !!
    What's the view like from up on that high horse of yours?

And just how was anyone on this thread - save for MojoElvis with the allegation that Elvis was foul-mouthed - trying to portray Elvis in a bad light?

If you have no information for this thread, madam, as to whether Elvis swore or not, in particular during In Concert, then do us all a favour and keep your snide atacks to yourself.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeTaylor View Post
    Yes, I'd like to see this as well. Thanks.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Back to the original question...I'm pretty sure Elvis says "Heck, I don't know what I did."

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Hulka View Post
    Back to the original question...I'm pretty sure Elvis says "Heck, I don't know what I did."
    No, look at his lips on the footage. His mouth clearly makes a "F" shape.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

It is no secret that Getlo and I have not seen eye to eye on previous posts...
    But I have to AGREE with him,this time...
    I didnt think this was a confrontational thread.....and I agree i think Getlo was infact defending ELVIS.....OMG I have agreed with you on 2 things Getlo.....
    Rosanne 4/27/59-7/22/09 Rest in Peace

http://malc07.tripod.com

My Radio shows every Thursday and Sunday at 7pm UK time

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast