Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

Thread: The End of the Elvis Alive World ?

  1. #1
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    319

    The End of the Elvis Alive World ?

    Elvis Is Alive Museum" for sale:

    Phil Aitcheson leaving the Elvis world

    http://www.elvisinfonet.com/

  2. #2
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636
    Yup, that's a much more sensible use for the building.

    Diane

  3. #3

    .

    The place should've been burned to the ground years ago.

    Bill Beeny is plain nuts!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

  4. #4
    International Level Rover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    618
    Like Diane said, the building will be more useful now!
    And maybe the Elvis fandom will be considered more seriously...

  5. #5
    TCB Mafia jak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    S.C. USA
    Posts
    2,125
    Good riddance.The crackpots of the Elvis is alive world crowd make the fans look like *****s.
    Jak

  6. #6
    Junior Member rickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    294
    They should turn it into a burger place, more chance of Elvis turning there when he's hungry , good riddance to that place, cheers, rickster

  7. #7
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    I agree. This will help many people. I'm proud of Bill for the things he does to help others.

    I know Bill Beeny, he's not crazy nor a crack-pot .He's free to have his opinion just like many others.
    Big problem with our world, IMO. We speak about others wiithout even knowing them.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  8. #8

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I know Bill Beeny, he's not crazy nor a crack-pot
    The man believes and perpetuates the myth that Elvis is or may be alive.

    Therefore, he is not only a crackpot, but he is doing great harm to Elvis Presley and his legacy. Pure idiocy.

    And you know this bloke? Of your own choice???
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

  9. #9
    I agree w/your guys posts. lol, I never did understand that whole mentality and how the rest of us fans got grouped w/those people.

  10. #10
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,212
    I never believed all that stuff either.
    Elvis died at the 16 th of August 1977, I'm sure about that
    It's hard NOT to imagine Elvis as perfect; how else could someone be THAT good looking, THAT talented, THAT generous & THAT charismatic

  11. #11
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    Yes, I know Bill Beeny and Phil Aitcheson. I look at all thngs about Elvis and meet all kinds of people.
    Many of them much nicer and understanding than some on message boards. They do not fight amongst themselves nor call others names. They do not have 'closed minds" nor think they know it all.
    Neither do they push their beliefs on anyone.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  12. #12
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063
    Maybe he has come to the conclussion that Elvis is dead.
    _________________

  13. #13
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    Maybe he has come to the conclussion that Elvis is dead.
    No, he stands by what he's found to be true for him.
    He just doesn't argue about it.
    He is first and foremost a minister. He's also 81 years old.
    He's the one I asked to help Elvis' aunt about a year ago, because he knows her. He did and I appreciate that.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  14. #14
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063
    If you say so....
    _________________

  15. #15
    SleepyJack
    Guest
    I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs but it makes me cringe when I see or hear some of these people in interviews etc......most Elvis fans are just ordinary people and I like it that way......We aren`t all crazy,obsessed nut cases who howl at the moon on August 16th and sleep in bell-bottom pyjamas....give us a break!

  16. #16
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyJack View Post
    I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs but it makes me cringe when I see or hear some of these people in interviews etc......most Elvis fans are just ordinary people and I like it that way......We aren`t all crazy,obsessed nut cases who howl at the moon on August 16th and sleep in bell-bottom pyjamas....give us a break!
    Yes, we'd all do well to remember that. Everyone can have an opinion.
    Not any of us know everything.
    I've never seen anyone "howl at the moon nor sleep in bell bottom pyjamas" either. But, maybe you know or have seen something I haven't ?
    Most "put downs" of Elvis fans can be stopped if one wants. It all begins with us.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  17. #17
    Angel utmom2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    10,021
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    Good riddance.The crackpots of the Elvis is alive world crowd make the fans look like *****s.
    Jak
    AMEN to that!!!

  18. #18
    Tupelo Cake Donut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    No, he stands by what he's found to be true for him.
    He just doesn't argue about it.
    He is first and foremost a minister. He's also 81 years old.
    He's the one I asked to help Elvis' aunt about a year ago, because he knows her. He did and I appreciate that.
    He can be a good person as you say but that doesn´t make Elvis alive.
    _________________

  19. #19
    TCB Mafia cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma ,USA
    Posts
    3,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    He can be a good person as you say but that doesn´t make Elvis alive.
    No, I never said it did. You'd be surprised at the many that believe he is.
    But, I let everyone decide for themselves what they believe.
    Just as he doesn't try to convince me of his opinion ...neither do I try to convince him of mine.
    He shares what he's foiund, that's all.
    He has some good points ...me, personally, I just enjoy the music. I have no way of knowing. I just know I haven't talked to Elvis lately.
    I just don't get too excited about a lot of stuff.
    IMO, the stuff I see talked about Elvis on some message boards hurts him much worse than wondering if he's alive.
    But, then I don't believe in any "Elvis Religion " either.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

  20. #20

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    They do not have 'closed minds" nor think they know it all.
    Yeah, some people have minds so open, that logic and sensibility just falls out!

    As for :

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    You'd be surprised at the many that believe Elvis is (still alive). Beeny has some good points ...me, personally, I just enjoy the music. I have no way of knowing.
    What, you have no way of knowing whether Elvis is alive or not???
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Elvis Presley Alive....?
    By ElvisChick in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:59 AM
  2. Alive Elvis Animatronic Robot
    By Dovey in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 11:06 PM
  3. If Elvis Presley was still alive today...
    By veronik in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •