Thread: Elvis' beautiful hair!

Elvis' beautiful hair!

This might seem silly, but a couple of Yahoo Elvis Groups I belong to also has a very nice lady named Sandi Pichon as a member. Most of you may know of Sandi as an Elvis friend through the years who attended numerous concerts and also has met him in person on numerous occasions. Someone on the group asked her what is was like to meet Elvis in person, here is what she had to say:

he was the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. His eyes a shade of blue like I have never seen, before or after. Skin like velvet. His hair was baby fine and I once had my hands in it LOL He was sweet, generous, kind, quick to anger but quick to forget.

I thought this was very sweet and a great description. My main question is and I also asked her this, his hair being baby fine....sure looks full and thick in his photo's doesn't it?

Just wanted to share what she said...I hope she doesn't mind since she posted it a public yahoo group but I thought it was very sweet....

Backstage Pass
    Thank you Kelly that was cool to read that. Man i would have loved to have been able to put my fingers through his hair. LOL

Loving elvis
    me to shelly, l would play with his hair all the time. Thanks for sharing kelly.

me three girls!!! I just can't imagine being able to do that....it looks so beautiful! I thought it was sweet what she said....

His hair was out of this world. He had fine hair but tons of it. Myself and my daughter are the same. A hairdresser told us both that if we were unlucky enough to be born with fine hair, having lots of it was the way to go.

Diane

Coming On Strong
    i would love to run my hands through his hair and touch him
    but only in my dreams can i do that
    elvisspankme

TCB Mafia
    I have same kind of hair. LOts of it but baby fine. Not easy to maintain and not easy to handle at all
    It's hard NOT to imagine Elvis as perfect; how else could someone be THAT good looking, THAT talented, THAT generous & THAT charismatic

Awwww that's sooooo sweet.
    Thanks for sharing Kelly !!!

xx

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    This might seem silly, but a couple of Yahoo Elvis Groups I belong to also has a very nice lady named Sandi Pichon as a member. Most of you may know of Sandi as an Elvis friend through the years who attended numerous concerts and also has met him in person on numerous occasions. Someone on the group asked her what is was like to meet Elvis in person, here is what she had to say:

he was the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. His eyes a shade of blue like I have never seen, before or after. Skin like velvet. His hair was baby fine and I once had my hands in it LOL He was sweet, generous, kind, quick to anger but quick to forget.
    Quick to forget.....? I disagree.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

I saw an interview with Larry Geller, his hair dresser during 65-67, and then again 1977 had said, "Elvis had really fine hair, I had to really pull a lot of my tricks to make it look full"

Quote Originally Posted by MojoElvis View Post
    I saw an interview with Larry Geller, his hair dresser during 65-67, and then again 1977 had said, "Elvis had really fine hair, I had to really pull a lot of my tricks to make it look full"
    Thanks Mojo....well Larry Geller did a great job then.....cause it does....lol.

Boy, would i have loved to run my fingers through his gorgeous hair...ummm...

Quote Originally Posted by Burning_Love View Post
    Boy, would i have loved to run my fingers through his gorgeous hair...ummm...
    Who wouldn't??? .....and pinch his cheeks maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post

I thought this was very sweet and a great description. My main question is and I also asked her this, his hair being baby fine....sure looks full and thick in his photo's doesn't it?

Just wanted to share what she said...I hope she doesn't mind since she posted it a public yahoo group but I thought it was very sweet....
    Very sweet, thanks for sharing Kelly

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fotosespecial680426c75cws9.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	19559

Just a little visual for you girls!

Quote Originally Posted by MojoElvis View Post
    Then he must have had some magic tricks, it looked like Elvis had enough hair for 10 men!! LOL....can you imagine with today's hair products what Elvis could have done with his hair??

Coming On Strong
    I can imagine how it must how felt like...