Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213

Thread: Per Sillerman-"Graceland will no longer be a house tour"

Quote Originally Posted by EP75 View Post
    I am really getting tired of your constant arrogant and egotistical obnoxious behavior on here. In case you did not know the rules simply say DO NOT START ARGUMENTS which you are the number one person doing the most of that. Maybe you should learn how to read before you go bashing others views and opinions.

I am the most criticized poster on this forum and still I do nothing to deserve it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I even try to make peace by creating good thoughtful threads like the one about my hometown and EP performing in it. I didn't see you or King creole (now banned and under a new alias) criticizing that one as you do this one or anything that my personal opinions are a part of. Why not? Or was there nothing for you guys to yell about to grab more attention to yourself?

And I am sick and tired of you and a few others (and they know exactly who they are) always referring to me as a she. In case you did not know, I posted a picture of me and my girl to let everyone know that I was a HE and not a SHE. He or she as you like to put it is nothing but instigating arguments when you know good and well I am not a SHE and have proved it and I do not appreciate being called that.

There's a saying treat others as you would like to be treated. Try that some time. That goes for all the others on here that love to instigate arguments. If you will notice, I never ever attack a single poster for no apparent reason unless I was attacked first. In other words, I don't go to someone else' thread and bash their thoughts or views on certain issues as you guys do me.

GOOD NIGHT
    Excuse me? It is you, this post as example, who start fights, I am merely STATING MY OPINION. You in the last 3 nights have called SEVERAL people names, myself included, if you don't like my opinion fine, don't respond, quite simply.
    I've said what I've said regarding Sillerman, EPE, etc..you have called me names, you have ? then turned around and said EXACTLY what I said and now this? Look thru my posts, I am DISCUSSING the topic, unlike yourself. So please, don't project your actions onto me, thank you kindly.
    As nobody has a pic of themselves posted, I say he/she if I don't know, now if the person sent me a pm or we've talked and tells me if they are he or she, that's a different matter.

Go back on topic please.

This won't happen for several years, will comment when it does.

Have a peaceful night.
    Last edited by Suzan; 11-10-2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: forgot to address typos

This is exactly what I am talking about. I only come back at you or someone else ONLY BECAUSE YOU FIRST CALLED ME NAMES AND ATTACKED ME. Show me where I came out of nowhere to attack you or anyone else? Please do show me. Because I know and the moderators now know (I sent them a letter) that I am the victim here, not the suspect.

And you are once again wrong about the expansion. But time will prove my theory correct and you all can eat crow when it does. As I will be honored to serve it to you.
    http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2...-overhaulx.jpg "Without a shadow of a doubt, Bob Sillerman is the BEST thing to happen to the Elvis World in a very long time. Even EPE have stated this. During the next ten years we should see a massive boost for the Elvis Legacy."-courtesy, Brian Quinn

Check out my blog on the new upcoming Graceland expansion and redevelopment.
    http://gracelandfuture.blogspot.com/

This is exactly what I am talking about. I only come back at you or someone else ONLY BECAUSE YOU FIRST CALLED ME NAMES AND ATTACKED ME. Show me where I came out of nowhere to attack you or anyone else? Please do show me. Because I know and the moderators now know (I sent them a letter) that I am the victim here, not the suspect.

And you are once again wrong about the expansion. But time will prove my theory correct and you all can eat crow when it does. As I will be honored to serve it to you.
    I reported you calling me and several other's names 3 nights running and hon YOU show ME where I called you ANY NAMES...you make yourself the victim, nobody else, please don't project your actions and reactions onto me.
    Look thru my posts I've ONLY EVER ADDRESSED THE TOPIC, then look thru yours WITHOUT EDITING THEM, and the truth is right there.

No kindly leave me alone and stop ranting at me and calling me names.

Loving elvis
    come on guys can we get back on topic

SHOW ME, please where I called you a name? Your forever the victim when you call other's names first....and now look at your last sentence, threatening me and other poster's? And your the victim? Ok whatever buddy...

Oh believe me the moderators have been notified of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS calling me and other's names, EVERY SINGLE ONE and quotes of their posts to show NOBODY directed anything at you, YOU choose to see something in a post that is not there, YOU go off topic, YOU name call, YOU threaten, then you report INNOCENT people to get them banned, believe me I have every quote by you, and their quotes and ALL show YOU to be the culprit NOT the victim, a role you seem to love, that tells me you are the one who NEEDS AND CRAVES attention. Once again am kindly asking you to cease and desist from addressing me, calling me names and threatening me....I can't say it any simpler and DO STAY on Topic! Thank you.

No once again, Sillerman CAN'T EVER touch Graceland, EPE has already bought up land, 100 acres, Elvis owned the land where plane now sits since 1962, all Sillerman can do IN THE NEXT 2-3 YRS (see my original post regarding all this) is expand the land already owned and build on that COMMERCIAL LAND, again I cannot comment on FUTURE construciton until something is submitted BY SILLERMAN'S own acct. HE CANNOT DO SO AT THIS TIME due to NO CONCRETE plans, therefore, speculation and heresay at this point, when this goes into effect then people will be able to make a more educated opinion. I have said this over and over.

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar
    Yet another thread ruined by TWO People who cannot get along

Seriously folks this has got to stop.

Be advised DO NOT TAKE THIS ARGUMENT TO ANOTHER THREAD!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213