Thread: Elvis Magazine - Which Issue?

Elvis Magazine - Which Issue?

I know some people here are collecting the Elvis magazine from DeAGOSTINI through the post. Can you please tell me which issue you are up to, as I know the ones you get direct from the company come out quicker.
    ELVIS THE KING - TODAY TOMORROW & FOREVER

SleepyJack
    Hey Gerianne!.......I got issue 11 yesterday from the newsagents..the one with "Blue Hawaii".......I guess it doesn`t come up on the thingy..just thought I`d tell you that I`m from Ireland too!!

Thanks SleepyJack, I'm up to that issue as well but they are saying that I have to order it in the newsagents now or I won't get it as they are only taking orders from the next issue.
    But I know some members here have gotten this magazine direct from the company through the post and would have lots of issues now. I just wondered how many in advance compared to the ones they sell in the shops. I might order it from the company instead of the shop if this is the case.
    What part of Ireland are you from - it's nice to see another Irish fan on here

Backstage Pass
    I got issue 10 this week, I did place it on order from the publishers from issue 2, but when it arrived it got badly damaged in the post so I cancelled the order and ordered it from the newsagent.

Rita

That can be the downside from getting it through the post Rita if it comes badly damaged.
    If you got issue 10 this week and you ordered it from the publishers, then obviously it doesn't matter where you get it, they are up to the same issue anyway, so
    I might just order it from my local newsagents instead.

I'm up to issue 8, and am enjoying them lots, love the DVD's !!

I think they are great issues as well, especially the artifacts that come with them.

Me too woo !!

Backstage Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerianne View Post
    That can be the downside from getting it through the post Rita if it comes badly damaged.
    If you got issue 10 this week and you ordered it from the publishers, then obviously it doesn't matter where you get it, they are up to the same issue anyway, so
    I might just order it from my local newsagents instead.
    I think you have made the right decision, they are so good they need to be kept in good condition!

Rita

SleepyJack
    I was a bit dubious about the series at the beginning but I`m like a child again!....Reminds me of going in to get the "Elvis Monthly" when I was around eleven years old..long time ago!...same buzz though. Does anyone know how many Dvds there will be in total??...not all of them surely?...that would be too good!

SleepyJack
    Sorry Gerianne..forgot to answer your question!.....I`m from Kerry!!....Don`t know if that`s a good or bad thing!....[/COLOR]