Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Feel About Where Elvis Died?

Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    It's pretty sad we are talking about it in such a manner.

Forever Best Friends

it's better he died at home rather than public it was bad enough the pandemonium that went on then ,it just would of been to crazy ,crazier than it was, I feel anyway
    Tony

I always get a little sad around 16th August. I've never really thought about how Elvis died, it's always why did he die with so much left to give?
    By all accounts he suffered enourmously and why anyone would want to know more about that is just bewildering?
    If Elvis died in a plane crash, on stage or at home doesn't really matter, it's that he died alone, despite being under 24hour supervision, in pain, despite all the medication he was taking, and the saddest thing of all we still don't know why this happened to someone so great? Even those that knew him, were with him, are asking themselves how could this have happened. I guess we'll never really know the truth about what happened between 6.30am to 2.15pm at Graceland on August 16th 1977 because no one there that day will come out and say I could have saved Elvis Presley.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer72 View Post
    Even those that knew him, were with him, are asking themselves how could this have happened.
    They were certainly in shock, but they all knew exactly why it happened. They just didn't discuss it publicly for a long time.

I guess we'll never really know the truth about what happened between 6.30am to 2.15pm at Graceland on August 16th 1977
    Of course we know the truth. He went to bed, took his meds, got up to read and died in the bathroom. No conspiracies, no other BS. End of story.

no one there that day will come out and say I could have saved Elvis Presley.
    Because none of them could have!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Because none of them could have!
    But don't forget that Priscilla says that Scientology could have saved him. I didn't think it was possible to think less of her........but I was soooo wrong!!

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    But don't forget that Priscilla says that Scientology could have saved him. I didn't think it was possible to think less of her........but I was soooo wrong!!
    What she says or does never ceases to amazes me
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

The truth i donīt think about everithing about his death seems dark never know the way he died,but if that died on the site that most loved GRACELAND and thatīs enough have died at the memories of the last time.

Elvis didnt die on the toilet. He stumbled off the sink and had a stroke. Anything else is totally lie. He died a peaceful death.

Dear everybody

Being back after one week of banning from the webmaster, its nice start up with a thread from Roseanne. Did Elvis die on the commode and was the bathroom the right place to exit? The question is immortal for Elvis-fans. First the facts, then my opinion.

1. Yes, Elvis died while trying to defecate. He had a twisted colon, and his attemt to defecate made his bloodpressure rise dramatically and resulted in a massive heartattack. He felt a severe pain in the chest, tried to stand up but fell forward, crawled a bit and vomitted. He was found in a kneeling position with his face in a pool of vomit in the thick, red carpet with his bare butt right up in the air and his head was close to the bathroom wall. He had bitten deep in his tounge, his facecolur was purple and his eyes bloodshot. Even if the intercom beside the commode had worked, he never would have managed to reach it. When Ginger found him, rigor mortis had set in. He was long gone.

2. Yes, he read the 'naughty' book, but all sources point to the fact, that he also had other books and magazines in the bathroom, there among some of the books from Larry Geller. Its also a fact, that the 'naughty' book was removed from the bathroom. The reason is obvious.

Was the bathroom the right place place to die? In my opinion, absolutely. Where would Elvis find a peaceful place without being disturbed? In the bathroom. It could have been worse. Imagine Elvis being shot from one of his own bullets, dragged out of a car accident or carried down from the stage in the middle of show in front of the rolling cameras.

Since I was banned from this site for the last week, I had time to reflect a bit on the posts and reactions in the forum. Basically, I dont understand why so many in here still have illusions about the life and death of Elvis, and I certainly cannot accept (or respect) that some folks after 31 years still dont know what happened on august 16. Over and over againg we hear the same song like 'nobody knows what happenede on that day' and even worse 'the upstairs area is an unsolved mystery that was left untouched since the day he died', despite the facts, that we do know, what happened in the bathroom. We do know what is upstairs and what is not. Many people in here claims (for varius reasons), that the books that was written about Elvis are nonsense. Some are, I agree, but the best (Death Of Elvis Presley and Guralnicks double) brings the puzzle together pice by piece. From different sourses saying the same things. Taking the risk of getting banned, I must say, that the place where most nonsense is said about Elvis, is here. Not to insult or offend anybody. Its obvious if you take a glance in the topics. My advice is. Read the essensial books.

I cross my fingers and hope I dont get banned for this.
    Last edited by Elvistcbkirch; 08-24-2008 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvistcbkirch View Post
    Dear everybody
    Being back after one week of banning from the webmaster, its nice start up with a thread from Roseanne.

And I am honored.

Quote Originally Posted by fillaelvis View Post
    He died a peaceful death.
    Sad to say, but he didn't die a peaceful death.

Quote Originally Posted by utmom2008 View Post
    [/b]

And I am honored.
    My pleasure!

Elvis didnt die on the toilet.
    He stumbled off the sink and had a stroke. Anything else is totally lie. He died a peaceful death
    He did not die a peaceful death. On the contrary it was quiet painful experience for him most likely. And I don't know what in the world you mean by he stumbled off the sink, he stood up from the commade attempted to walk a few feet, fell to the ground and tried to craw and collasped their in the carpet..
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Quote Originally Posted by Col Jon Burrows View Post
    He did not die a peaceful death. On the contrary it was quiet painful experience for him most likely.
    I dont understand why this is a subject. I have important knowledge and information about this. Trust me. He did not die on the toilet.

Huh? Could you be more specific?

I dont understand why this is a subject. I have important knowledge and information about this. Trust me. He did not die on the toilet.
    He WAS on the toilet as he BEGAN to die, and his death was anything but peaceful. When you are lying face down in your own vomit and having bitten THROUGH your tongue, and rigor mortis shows that you were crawling.......that ISN'T peaceful.

TCB Mafia
    This is very upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    This is very upsetting.
    Sorry Kimmi. Don't read all of this if it is upsetting to you.

Read this book. Should help. I think we've talked about this enough jmo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 513V1WHDYFL__SL500_AA240_.jpg  

He stumbled off the sink and had a stroke.
    He stumbled off the what, and had a what now?

He died a peaceful death.
    Good Lord ...

.I have important knowledge and information about this. Trust me.
    Please share it with us all, especially if it's something that no one else has ever heard before ...
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly