Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Feel About Where Elvis Died?

Quote Originally Posted by fillaelvis View Post
    But I'm anxious to say what I mean.
    The please do so.

You cannot be serious to actually believe all this, can you? I mean, really?!

Tell us more of what you know.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    The please do so.

You cannot be serious to actually believe all this, can you? I mean, really?!

Tell us more of what you know.
    I dont think I should bring more informations out right now, but all I can say, I have the right version of what happened. From first fand. He was there, and you werent. Why so upset? We dont want to argue, do we?

Loving elvis
    I don't have my careless book at hand but l did find this list at what happened that night and joe wasn't the first to find elvis

a. Elvis returned to Graceland from the dentist between 12:30 AM and 1:30 AM. He was reported to be energetic, optimistic, good humored, and full of plans for the future.

b. At 4:00 AM Elvis called Billy Smith and Billy's wife Jo to join him and Ginger on the racquetball court for an hour's play. Elvis was still wearing the DEA jogging suit. Elvis reportedly wacked himself on the shin, hard enough to leave a knot on his leg, with his racket during the game. This injury was severe enough to leave a mark on his leg. No mark was noted in the alleged autopsy.

c. At 5:00 AM, Elvis sat at the piano in the lounge area of the racquetball building and sang some songs after the game.

d. At 6:00 AM, Elvis and Ginger went up to his bedroom where he changed into his pajamas (powder blue by most reports), watched TV and read.

e. At 8:00 AM, Elvis told Ginger he was going into the bathroom lounge area to read. Note: The bathroom has its own back entrance that leads downstairs.

f. Between 8:00 and 8:30 AM, Elvis calls Dr. Nichopolous at his office, for some sleeping pills, and although he was not there he spoke with the nurse. Nurse Tish Henley instructed her husband to take a couple of pills to be given to Elvis' Aunt who came by, placed in a small envelope, to give to Elvis.

g. At 9:30 AM, Elvis left the bathroom and went downstairs at which time he signed for a special delivery letter from Paul Lichter.

h. At 10:00 AM, Elvis was seen retrieving his newspaper from the porch.

i. At the very least, three hours transpired before the reported time of the body having been discovered.

j. Between 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM, Ginger Alden awakens, making some phone calls, and then remembers Elvis having gone into the bathroom/lounge area earlier to read.

k. At 2:30 PM, Ginger claims she discovered Elvis' body in the bathroom/lounge area on the floor in front of the commode, where he was purportedly reading, according to police notes. The body was found in a "kneeling" position, with the knees almost touching the chin, resting on the forearms, bent under him, head down, with his face in the carpet. Ginger called down to Al Strada, Elvis' friend/employee who was in the kitchen. Al came upstairs, then called downstairs for Joe Esposito, Elvis' friend and staff manager. Dr. Nichopolous was called. Joe, realizing a problem with Elvis and also noticed that Rigor-Mortis had set in, he called the Fire Department, Rescue Unit # 6. Joe and others rolled the body over and then he (Joe) started CPR.

l. At 2:33 PM, Rescue Unit # 6 arrived at Graceland. The medics continued CPR, despite the body being Rigor-Mortised and with Lividity.

m. At 2:48 PM, the body was transported to Baptist Memorial Hospital.

n. At 2:56 PM, the alleged body of Elvis Presley arrived at BMH, reportedly DOA. (Dead on arrival).

o. At 3:00 PM, family and friends were told that Elvis was pronounced dead.

p. At 3:30 PM, the fans and public were told that Elvis had died.

q. At approximately 7:00 PM, the body was being prepared for an autopsy.

r. At approximately 7:30 PM, the initial body inspection was completed. Note: The body inspection is when the Medical Examiner does an external viewing of the body, making notations as to the condition of the body, noting any signs of injury, etc.

s. At 8:00 PM, Dr. Nichopolous and Dr. Francisco, the Medical Examiner for Shelby County, were interviewed in a press conference.

source:http://members.fortunecity.com/sivlenoramoran/aug16.htm

I dont think I should bring more informations out right now, but all I can say, I have the right version of what happened. From first fand. He was there, and you werent. Why so upset? We dont want to argue, do we?
    I knew it ... you say these incredible things, then you back off.

And Joe Esposito was there, but you weren't either.

Your last sentence above tells me you are not serious about this or any other post.

If you have this supposed information, your duty should be to share it.

But it's all a web of intrigue and deceit.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Thankyou, presley31. All documented from the evening in question.

Read it, fillaelvis. The truth shall set you free.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I'm not upset with you Fillaelvis and certainly not going to argue with you on this. It's frankly not worth my time but I sure want to thank you for the best laugh I've had in a long while.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you ... fillaelvis.

Good luck with that marvellous theory, old son.

Thousands won't believe you, but I'll support you all the way!

Good to know someone has the true, inside knowledge of what went down that fateful night. Finally someone had the courage to say it.

And its great you got it from Joe himself no less. Brilliant stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I'm not upset with you Fillaelvis and certainly not going to argue with you on this. It's frankly not worth my time but I sure want to thank you for the best laugh I've had in a long while.

Diane
    Yes...what she said...

Esposito wass the first person to find Elvis, so HE WAS there, and thats a fact. I spoke to him about this. He was confident and very serious about this subject.
    Sorry Fillaelvis, but that's NOT a fact. Ginger Alden found him.

Because he's treating us like he thinks we're saps? I think we have every right to come and say we're not stupid.

Diane
    I agree with you 100% Diane. Why are we supposed to just sit back and let people "start those Nasty rumors" as they are called, and NOT confront him on it? I don't understand that line of thinking at all.

International Level WHITETIGERMAN's Avatar
    Joe changes his stories alot.....I've heard him on more than one occasion change his story about August 16,1977. There is a video clip on Jordans Elvis World in the real video corner titled......... Looking Back 1977-2004.Go to the site and hit Elvis Library then hit Real Video Corner scroll down til you find Looking back 1977-2004.
    The first clip is of reporters talking to Joe and Charlie Hodge..and if I'm not mistaken,Joe says that Elvis was in the bed.
    Don't get me wrong......I know he was found in the bathroom....but Joe can't seem to tell the truth.He's given too many different statements to me that didn't add up together.Just like on His Best Friend Remembers DVD.He says that there are stories saying that he stated that he gave mouth to mouth....he denies that.I have video tape proof that he was the one saying he did give The King mouth to mouth,on Geraldo Rivera's Hour Special on Elvis somewhere between 1988-90. Sorry a** Dee Stanley was on there as well.
    I'm sorry........you can't always take Joe's word either.Here is the link....please check it out and tell me if I'm wrong about Joe's statement about Elvis in the bed not breathing.
    Once again....I'm passing on what I've seen.I DO NOT BY ALL MEANS believe that Elvis was in his bed.

http://www.jordans-elvis-world.com/

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    People must think our knowledge of Elvis is very limited! They keep trying to pull the wool over our eyes! I have been soaking up Elvis information for well over 30 years and while I do not know everything I sure know a darn lot!!

You know I've noticed that people think they know alot.I look at it this way......some people know more than others,and some like to give glorified statements.If I think I know something I'll try not to sound like I know it all.Midnight...you're right,about your last reply.
    I know that there is still alot I don't know.

There is a lot none of us will ever know and that's as it should be. Too much has been revealed already. Not that Elvis was unfaithful, that was common knowledge and not that he was addicted to pills as that separates true fans from those who only love him for the image but those little instances in his private life where both faults were highlighted didn't need to come out at all.

Diane

In an island in the North Atlantic called Newfoundland , Canada
    So true Diane!!

There is a lot none of us will ever know and that's as it should be. Too much has been revealed already. Not that Elvis was unfaithful, that was common knowledge and not that he was addicted to pills as that separates true fans from those who only love him for the image but those little instances in his private life where both faults were highlighted didn't need to come out at all.

Diane

I agree with you Diane

Loving elvis
    I don't know everything about elvis but l sure wouldn't take joe's word as gospal.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that about Joe.

I dont understand why this is a subject. I have important knowledge and information about this. Trust me. He did not die on the toilet.

You have been told lies by Mr. "Best Friend" Joe Esposito. He originally told the press he found Elvis in bed to protect Elvis's dignity. Elvis died in the bathroom--case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    This is very upsetting.
    We all know, that Elvis was found in his bedroom on his bed. He was moved from here down the stairs. I have this from Joe Esposito and many more. Trust me, I know a lot, and we sure arent going to make this a subject, are we?
    We're not making a subject. The fact is Elvis died in the bathroom and Joe (in trying to protect Elvis) told the press that Elvis died in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvistcbkirch View Post
    You seem to know a lot, but if your 'Esposito'-theory' are 'special knowledge' you are 30 years behind. I rest my case...

Exactly. Thank you.

Esposito wass the first person to find Elvis, so HE WAS there, and thats a fact. I spoke to him about this. He was confident and very serious about this subject.
    He was wrong. It was Ginger. You have been misled by the 'great' Joe Esposito, my friend.

All I know is, that i spoke to Joe Esposito at a conference in Germany, and that he was a very sincere and honest man, and I'm very confident, that he told me the truth. And that is, that Elvis was found in his bed and moved from here to the ambulance. I believe him more than vicious rumors.

You believe a lie.

I don't want to get in the middle but joe didn't find elvis in the bedroom and ginger was the first to find elvis and than AL(correct me if l'am wrong there) and than joe and joe also has also said he give elvis mouth to mouth and than turned around and said he didn't do that so please forgive us if we don't take what joe says serious.

You're correct, Jen.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Read the facts below.

I don't have my careless book at hand but l did find this list at what happened that night and joe wasn't the first to find elvis

a. Elvis returned to Graceland from the dentist between 12:30 AM and 1:30 AM. He was reported to be energetic, optimistic, good humored, and full of plans for the future.

b. At 4:00 AM Elvis called Billy Smith and Billy's wife Jo to join him and Ginger on the racquetball court for an hour's play. Elvis was still wearing the DEA jogging suit. Elvis reportedly wacked himself on the shin, hard enough to leave a knot on his leg, with his racket during the game. This injury was severe enough to leave a mark on his leg. No mark was noted in the alleged autopsy.

c. At 5:00 AM, Elvis sat at the piano in the lounge area of the racquetball building and sang some songs after the game.

d. At 6:00 AM, Elvis and Ginger went up to his bedroom where he changed into his pajamas (powder blue by most reports), watched TV and read.

e. At 8:00 AM, Elvis told Ginger he was going into the bathroom lounge area to read. Note: The bathroom has its own back entrance that leads downstairs.

f. Between 8:00 and 8:30 AM, Elvis calls Dr. Nichopolous at his office, for some sleeping pills, and although he was not there he spoke with the nurse. Nurse Tish Henley instructed her husband to take a couple of pills to be given to Elvis' Aunt who came by, placed in a small envelope, to give to Elvis.

g. At 9:30 AM, Elvis left the bathroom and went downstairs at which time he signed for a special delivery letter from Paul Lichter.

h. At 10:00 AM, Elvis was seen retrieving his newspaper from the porch.

i. At the very least, three hours transpired before the reported time of the body having been discovered.

j. Between 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM, Ginger Alden awakens, making some phone calls, and then remembers Elvis having gone into the bathroom/lounge area earlier to read.

k. At 2:30 PM, Ginger claims she discovered Elvis' body in the bathroom/lounge area on the floor in front of the commode, where he was purportedly reading, according to police notes. The body was found in a "kneeling" position, with the knees almost touching the chin, resting on the forearms, bent under him, head down, with his face in the carpet. Ginger called down to Al Strada, Elvis' friend/employee who was in the kitchen. Al came upstairs, then called downstairs for Joe Esposito, Elvis' friend and staff manager. Dr. Nichopolous was called. Joe, realizing a problem with Elvis and also noticed that Rigor-Mortis had set in, he called the Fire Department, Rescue Unit # 6. Joe and others rolled the body over and then he (Joe) started CPR.

l. At 2:33 PM, Rescue Unit # 6 arrived at Graceland. The medics continued CPR, despite the body being Rigor-Mortised and with Lividity.

m. At 2:48 PM, the body was transported to Baptist Memorial Hospital.

n. At 2:56 PM, the alleged body of Elvis Presley arrived at BMH, reportedly DOA. (Dead on arrival).

o. At 3:00 PM, family and friends were told that Elvis was pronounced dead.

p. At 3:30 PM, the fans and public were told that Elvis had died.

q. At approximately 7:00 PM, the body was being prepared for an autopsy.

r. At approximately 7:30 PM, the initial body inspection was completed. Note: The body inspection is when the Medical Examiner does an external viewing of the body, making notations as to the condition of the body, noting any signs of injury, etc.

s. At 8:00 PM, Dr. Nichopolous and Dr. Francisco, the Medical Examiner for Shelby County, were interviewed in a press conference.

source:http://members.fortunecity.com/sivlenoramoran/aug16.htm

BINGO! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!!

Although, I do find the statement that "Elvis was seen retreiving the newpspaper from the porch" to be a bit unbelieveable.
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 08-26-2008 at 11:43 AM.

That last one sounds like the winner to me.That's really how I remember hearing how it happened.Sad but true.........that The Greatest Entertainer In The World had to go that way.....but we can't choose how we go,because it's all in GOD'S hands.