Thread: My New EP Messageboard

Backstage Pass

My New EP Messageboard

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6655

Here's a new female-friendly Elvis messageboard I just openned up. Please check it out.
    "Elvis, we're talking about shooting from the waist down, and not being able to touch hands with body, or body with hands, excuse me. I just got this show off the air boy"

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    I'd like to think we are female-friendly here too (or I am anyway--just kiddin' ), but best of luck with the new board. Don't be a stranger.

...you won't forget me when I go.

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis' Babe
    http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=6655

Here's a new female-friendly Elvis messageboard I just openned up. Please check it out.
    Okaaayyyyyyyyyy........... I've checked it out, but uh, am I missing something here?

Is there such a big need for a "female-friendly" messageboard? I'm only posting on this board and I haven't experienced any overly Butch behavior down here. And even if one of the guys would step out of line, surely we are woman enough to set them right back in their place, aren't we?

Steve
    ok women and men,

But in the first plaece we are all Elvis Fans.
    And it's all about that

Backstage Pass
    it wasnt this board...

and yes, there have been instances of male-dominated forums. not this forum (actually this one is pretty easy on us) but some other forums we get side comments if we act too girly.

lets face it--girls did a lot for elvis' popularity. this forum is keeping that spirit alive.

and there are parts to the forum that are a tad different than most forums i think...

hey, something about me--i have so many forums going its not even funny, and i post excessively at all of them.
    "Elvis, we're talking about shooting from the waist down, and not being able to touch hands with body, or body with hands, excuse me. I just got this show off the air boy"

Question why??????????

this i dont understand ...why do women need a board percifically for women???

I think and have no problem when women get all girly about elvis talking about how 'cute' you think he is,sometimes it makes me laugh .However all the best with it elvis' babe but dont stop visiting tcb-world,believe it or not but women and your opinions are allowed

Hi Elvis babe. Your new site looks good. But I must say I never experienced some off the stuff you talked about, so I'm not looking for just a girl MB. I think it is great to talk and discuss Elvis with other fans, even if they are male..............

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis' Babe
    it wasnt this board...

and yes, there have been instances of male-dominated forums. not this forum (actually this one is pretty easy on us) but some other forums we get side comments if we act too girly.

lets face it--girls did a lot for elvis' popularity. this forum is keeping that spirit alive.

and there are parts to the forum that are a tad different than most forums i think...

hey, something about me--i have so many forums going its not even funny, and i post excessively at all of them.
    ^ she said it wasnt this board...

I know which board it is!!!!!!!

Love
    Scatter

TCB Mafia
    hi Scatter

i know too...

I wonder...Could it be.....

I haven't followed all the discussions on all the boards, but .... is there one that is not female-friendly? I can not imagine that Seriously, has this been an issue, and when was it ... maybe I was asleep!

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by sam
    I wonder...Could it be.....

I think there is a strong possibility
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar
    Like your new site, and good luck with it. just don't be a stranger.

On the odd occaision I've been a little bit girly myself but prefer the company of all sexes to get the right mix plus you need a little bit of man talk so you can put us right of course

Quote Originally Posted by P.S. Annie
    Hi Elvis babe. Your new site looks good. But I must say I never experienced some off the stuff you talked about, so I'm not looking for just a girl MB. I think it is great to talk and discuss Elvis with other fans, even if they are male..............
    the new site looks great to me too elvis babe, but mmm i am sorry to say the words you put on above it "elvis presley babe and a few dude ..." sounds like a gender 'dilemma' . Keep the good work though, maybe change it a little bit so those male elvis fans could join your forum ? just a thought

always elvis,dessy
    Last edited by buttonhead; 09-03-2004 at 12:51 PM.