Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Larry Geller Book Hits # 1.

Loving elvis

New Larry Geller Book Hits # 1.

Sales of pre-publication copies of Larry Geller's new book, Leaves of Elvis' Garden, have propelled it to #1 on the online sales outlet Quick Pick Distribution

Leaves of Elvis' Garden.

By Larry Geller.

The Most Revealing Elvis Book You’ll Ever Read.

Literally hundreds of books and millions of words have been written about the phenomenon that was Elvis Presley. None even approaches what is revealed in this one – because this is the one story Elvis made Larry Geller promise to tell.

Larry Geller was more than Elvis Presley’s personal hairstylist. He was his close confidant and, in many ways, his spiritual mentor, in a relationship that lasted from 1964 until the day he did Elvis’ hair for the funeral in 1977.

Take a walk with Elvis and Larry through the heart and soul of Elvis the seeker. No matter how much you may know of Elvis, you will come away feeling that you know him far better for having experienced The Leaves of Elvis’ Garden. You will know him and, very likely, love him even more.

For more Information go to Larry Geller's Website: www.larrygellerauthor.com

As Larry explains: “Elvis charged me with this responsibility, empowering me and inspiring me to write this book when he said: ‘The world knows Elvis Presley all right, but they don’t know me. I want them to know me, the real person. Larry, I’m counting on you.’”

Larry hasn’t let Elvis down…and he doesn’t let you down either.

2007/10/15 www.elvisinfonet.com - www.larrygellerauthor.com / www.epgold.com

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    As Larry explains: "Elvis charged me with this responsibility, empowering me and inspiring me to write this book when he said: 'The world knows Elvis Presley all right, but they don’t know me. I want them to know me, the real person. Larry, I’m counting on you.'"
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Sales of pre-publication copies of Larry Geller's new book, Leaves of Elvis' Garden, have propelled it to #1 on the online sales outlet Quick Pick Distribution

Leaves of Elvis' Garden.

By Larry Geller.

The Most Revealing Elvis Book You’ll Ever Read.

Literally hundreds of books and millions of words have been written about the phenomenon that was Elvis Presley. None even approaches what is revealed in this one – because this is the one story Elvis made Larry Geller promise to tell.

Larry Geller was more than Elvis Presley’s personal hairstylist. He was his close confidant and, in many ways, his spiritual mentor, in a relationship that lasted from 1964 until the day he did Elvis’ hair for the funeral in 1977.

Take a walk with Elvis and Larry through the heart and soul of Elvis the seeker. No matter how much you may know of Elvis, you will come away feeling that you know him far better for having experienced The Leaves of Elvis’ Garden. You will know him and, very likely, love him even more.

For more Information go to Larry Geller's Website: www.larrygellerauthor.com

As Larry explains: “Elvis charged me with this responsibility, empowering me and inspiring me to write this book when he said: ‘The world knows Elvis Presley all right, but they don’t know me. I want them to know me, the real person. Larry, I’m counting on you.’”

Larry hasn’t let Elvis down…and he doesn’t let you down either.

2007/10/15 www.elvisinfonet.com - www.larrygellerauthor.com / www.epgold.com
    I don't have this book; but I have some of his others.
    Larry can get pretty dramatic , but at least he'll answer the fans.
    More than I can say for others .

I buy and like Larry's books.. I think he truly cared for Elvis and has never betrayed him to the extent that some of Elvis' so called true friends have. (To each his own, I guess) Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    but at least he'll answer the fans.
    More than I can say for others .
    Like who, pray tell???
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Yup, I bought his first book and liked it so will surely keep my eyes out for this one.

Diane

Loving elvis
    l might cheak this book out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dovey View Post
    I think he truly cared for Elvis and has never betrayed him to the extent that some of Elvis' so called true friends have. (To each his own, I guess) Dovey
    Here we go ... any excuse to turn a thread into an MM bashing exercise!

I would suggest that Geller selling his stories (most of which are fairytales) is much more intimate than what others have sold.

Elvis (supposedly) told Geller of his most intimate spiritual thoughts and ideas.

The rubbish Geller sprouted about Elvis saying he could move clouds or that he saw a UFO in the desert does way more to ruin Elvis' credibility than details of drug abuse, overeating etc.

Geller is one who has exaggerated his importance in the Elvis world. As Sonny described him: "Total asshole".
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Sorry Getlo, I am not here to argue with you or anybody else, I have my opinion and I just posted how I feel.. end of story for me...no MM bashing.. unless you do it yourself. Not all threads have to turn ugly... the fact is I like Larry's books and will buy and read them. (those who do not like him.. will not ) Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

I always liked Larry too. He's nice to everyone.

I have no problem with him , Elvis and their studies.
    Might help us all to try to figure out why we're here .
    If we're not doing good and having fun, why take up space ?
    It's a crazy world; but the only one we have right now.

The rubbish Geller sprouted about Elvis saying he could move clouds or that he saw a UFO in the desert does way more to ruin Elvis' credibility than details of drug abuse, overeating etc.

Getlo, the MM have written on this in their books also.....they didn't believe it of course...but they did write about it..

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post

Getlo, the MM have written on this in their books also.....they didn't believe it of course...but they did write about it..
    l don't believe everything the MM say about larry either. There two sides of every story.

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    Yes, but the point is, they said they didn't believe it.

Geller encouraged crap like this.

Anyone can move a cloud ... so long as they stare at it long enough!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post

True enough... have you ever tried it, Getlo?

"You can knock me down, step in my face,
    slander my name all over the place"
    - But don't YOU step on my blue suede shoes -

desiree

*You walk past me- I can feel your pain-Time changes everything -One truth always stays the same - You're still you - After all - You're still you *

However I'm gonna buy this book. "If I Can Dream" was one of the best I've ever read I'm sure I'm going to like this as well

"You can knock me down, step in my face,
    slander my name all over the place"
    - But don't YOU step on my blue suede shoes -

desiree

*You walk past me- I can feel your pain-Time changes everything -One truth always stays the same - You're still you - After all - You're still you *

I've not read any of Larry's books...

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post

Geller encouraged crap like this.

No I'm pretty sure Sonny or Red West said he once saw two faces in the clouds that Elvis pointed out to him- one was Elvis and the other Joseph Stalin. Now before we debate what that means I have no opinion. I am just saying what I have read or heard one of them say. So some of they stuff reported must have been believed. Does anyone else recall this story?

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    No I'm pretty sure Sonny or Red West said he once saw two faces in the clouds that Elvis pointed out to him- one was Elvis and the other Joseph Stalin. Now before we debate what that means I have no opinion. I am just saying what I have read or heard one of them say. So some of they stuff reported must have been believed. Does anyone else recall this story?
    Yes, I remember that.
    Weren't they all in the bus; Elvis driving when he saw that ?
    I'm afraid I didn't get the signifigance of Stalin either. But, it was told.

It was said Elvis stopped the rain the morning of August 16th too .
    Billy and Jo were there for that. I didn't see anyone laughing or making fun of Elvis.

IF you study metaphysics, you can do some of the same things.
    Just takes practice . I used to do a lot of those things; just to see if it worked. It does...

TCB Mafia
    I've looked in the clouds to see, what I can see, so have others:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Angel 2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	19430

Name:	angel 3.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	19431

Name:	Clouds and hands.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	19432

LOL, does anyone see what I see in the last one? hehe

Name:	Weather report.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	19433

Kimmi

P.S. The World is a beautiful place, it is great to be open to it.

Mad Tigers
    Hello everyone.Everything is connected to each other in this universe and effecting each other by their powers.Those powers maybe less or more,comparing one another but this comparison is only in our present consciousness.As human beings,we are energy sources too and have some sort of capabilities,which seems unreal for some people.Our mental health has nothing to do with having a free mind and our will of reaching to deeper awareness and clearer consciousness.I can see in Elvis Presley's life,spirituel achievement had a great importance,and sometimes he was brave enough to share his knowledge and interest with his friends.Unfortunately,only to be ridiculed many times.Hopefully someday,we will all understand,there is nothing to be afraid of in learning more than what we've been told.Best wishes : )

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast