Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A look in Elvis's Las Vegas suite.

Loving elvis

A look in Elvis's Las Vegas suite.

One of the most interesting topics on the message board from elvismatters is about Elvis's Las Vegas suite. It features pictures of the suite, that make their debut on the internet.

The suite in it's original state was only used after Elvis by Bill Cosby and Engelbert Humperdinck.

Last August, when the ElvisMatters group visited the Hilton Hotel, it was occupied by Barry Manilow, so there was no access, but these pictures make up for it - A LOT.

Last edited by presley31; 10-11-2007 at 07:43 AM.

wow! very lavish!

Great pic, Jen! Thanks, for posting!

franny

looks a bit like my house
    LETS BE FRIENDS!

Very Nice, thanks for posting Jen
    ELVIS THE KING - TODAY TOMORROW & FOREVER

good pic thanks for posting nice ot have a look at what elvis lived in

Thanks for the picture, but is this the way it looked when Elvis occupied it or is it how it looks now?

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    but these pictures make up for it - A LOT.
    ...what pictures? I only see one picture. Do you have more to share with us?

I'm not sure about this picture.

I'd be interested to see what their source was, and when they claim the picture was taken.

Even by 1970s standards, it doesn't look very glamorous: nothing like a presidential suite, anyway.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I think it looks cool! Thanks for sharing
    Like JTH said, has it stayed the same way it was when Elvis lived in it?

One thing for sure, Elvis had no hand in decorating this room. Way too conservative for his taste.

Loving elvis
    Its taken me all day to get back into this site, there is only one pic.
    Last edited by presley31; 10-11-2007 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks for posting the picture Jen. The suite looks nice to me!

Diane

Loving elvis

credited to Vissie at collectors forum.

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post

credited to Vissie at collectors forum.
    That place must have been remodeled after Elvis left and the bedroom looks nothing like the one I saw when Barry Manilow invited cameras in to look at the suite recently.

Elvis's bed was on a raised platform, and besides that bedroom is wayyy to small!!

Thank you very much "Jen" for posting MY pictures whithout even mentioning my name.....
    I was the one who took the pictures in The suite at The Las Vegas Hilton and i placed them on the Elvis matters forum. Why?.....because i like to share special things with my fellow fans and friends. These pictures have been in my possesion since that day i shot them in 1992. I placed a few of them in the Dutch magazine "It`s Elvis time" and that`s it.
    Yesterday i`ve decided to put a few on the internet for the first time, but didn`t place them all and i`m glad i didn`t. I had a strange feeling this kind of things where going to happen and i`m pretty sick of it.
    I was planning to put the other 15 pictures on the internet too, but that`s no opion anymore and these pictures are even better then the ones that i placed now. Too bad that things always go this way....
    Get me well; when i put those pictures on that forum, i was well aware of the fact that anyone could take them off and i don`t mind. It`s the way you take them off and put them on other website`s......you know what i mean, don`t you Jenn???
    ELVIS IS KING AND YOU REMEMBER THAT !

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by ad schijven View Post
    Thank you very much "Jen" for posting MY pictures whithout even mentioning my name.....
    I was the one who took the pictures in The suite at The Las Vegas Hilton and i placed them on the Elvis matters forum. Why?.....because i like to share special things with my fellow fans and friends. These pictures have been in my possesion since that day i shot them in 1992. I placed a few of them in the Dutch magazine "It`s Elvis time" and that`s it.
    Yesterday i`ve decided to put a few on the internet for the first time, but didn`t place them all and i`m glad i didn`t. I had a strange feeling this kind of things where going to happen and i`m pretty sick of it.
    I was planning to put the other 15 pictures on the internet too, but that`s no opion anymore and these pictures are even better then the ones that i placed now. Too bad that things always go this way....
    Get me well; when i put those pictures on that forum, i was well aware of the fact that anyone could take them off and i don`t mind. It`s the way you take them off and put them on other website`s......you know what i mean, don`t you Jenn???
    exuse me l got the first picture from the elvis gold collectors and the last from fecc, sorry if l didn't know they were yours to begin with, so please in the future don't blame me for things.

Quote Originally Posted by ad schijven View Post
    Yesterday i`ve decided to put a few on the internet for the first time, but didn`t place them all and i`m glad i didn`t. I had a strange feeling this kind of things where going to happen and i`m pretty sick of it[/COLOR][/B]
    If you're sick of it why post them in the first place? As far as i know there have never been photos of Elvis' suite shown on the internet.So it was obvious they were going to be spread around.And another thing your name hasn't been credited on other sites that i've seen these photos on today.So you can't blame Jen for that.
    BTW they are great photos

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1 View Post
    If you're sick of it why post them in the first place? As far as i know there have never been photos of Elvis' suite shown on the internet.So it was obvious they were going to be spread around.And another thing your name hasn't been credited on other sites that i've seen these photos on today.So you can't blame Jen for that.
    BTW they are great photos
    Thanks gary

If a picture is not protected that is posted on the web, it's up for grabs to any and everybody. Jen didn't do anything wrong. However, she could have asked for permission if the owners name was listed. I don't know if that was the case??
    ...you're moving on the back roads, by the rivers of my memory and for hours you're just gentle on my mind.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by TLC67 View Post
    If a picture is not protected that is posted on the web, it's up for grabs to any and everybody. Jen didn't do anything wrong. However, she could have asked for permission if the owners name was listed. I don't know if that was the case??
    the first pic l posted l gave the information that was there, the last pics all said the same thing. Maybe the owner better go to every forum and tell them what he told us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast