Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Any Elvis Ghost Stories

Loving elvis
    I read somewhere that elvis seen his mother a couple of times when he was alive, so if thats possibe than why couldn't we see elvis from time to time. Some fans that been to graceland get a errie feeling that someone is watching them too.

Quote Originally Posted by minty View Post
    In the UK we have a show called Dead Famous where a physic and a non believer visit locations associated with dead movie stars/singers etc.On the show on Elvis they visited Sun Studios,a large disused brewery in Memphis(what this had to do with Elvis i don't know but apparently well known as a haunted site)and the gates of Graceland.Nothing was really found and the show was a bit of a disappointment but two things i did find of interest 1,The physic Chris ?? stated he felt a evil presence around the gate area of Graceland not someone who wanted to hurt Elvis but loved Elvis and secondly Elvis' spirit was grounded to earth because there was too much love from the fans and this was preventing him from passing over.I found this sad,the only other piece of interest was a EVP(electronic voice phenomena)which recorded the spoken word "sniper" outside the gates.I find the subject of the paranormal very interesting but as part of my job i attend intruder alarm activations out of hours and have had to go into empty buildings in the early hours with reputation of being haunted and apart from one instance i have never seen/heard anything spooky.Oh well
    very interesting indeed....thanks for sharing......I would like to believe his spirit is still with us.....and you are right - us fans don't want to let him go....I guess that is sad though.

Missy - even Billy Smith has stated that when he came back to Graceland after Elvis death it shook him up because he'd walk across the front yard and instinctively look up at Elvis' window and could swear he saw him.....also he'd hear loud whispers: "Hey Billy!" and it spooked him......as strong of a presence that Elvis had alive....I can totally believe he has even stronger one dead.....his aura was so strong.

I seen my Dad just after he died...and my Brother saw exactly the same Image as I did.
    My Dad had a moustashe...I never seen him like that before.when I told my brother that Dad was sitting on my bed last night ...HE said "did he have a moustashe...." we both saw the same image.although we were miles apart...spooky !!!
    I think there are several things that cant be explained....Did Elvis see his mother sub conciencesly...because he missed her so much...
    Rosanne 4/27/59-7/22/09 Rest in Peace

http://malc07.tripod.com

My Radio shows every Thursday and Sunday at 7pm UK time

This is getting too spooky.....
    Anyway, I don't want to offend anyone, but let's get back to reality.
    I, personally, don't believe in stuff like this, it's.......it's funny to me. Although it's kinda scary when you think of it lol.

You know, things like this happen when we miss someone too much and want him/her here with us...I think it's imaginary thing.
    3 years ago my granddad has passed away and we were really close and one night I saw him from outside the window in my room. I knew it couldn't be and looked away, when I looked back, he wasn't there.

Maybe you won't link my story with the stories about Elvis, but it's just my opinion on stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    I read somewhere that Elvis seen his mother a couple of times when he was alive, so if that's possible than why couldn't we see Elvis from time to time. Some fans that been to graceland get a eerie feeling that someone is watching them too.
    I remember seeing this in a film(can't remember which one may have been Elvis with Kurt Russell)Where Elvis and a few MM guys a sitting at the dinner table and they heard a voice calling out "Elvis"in the manner of Gladys the MM guys drew their pistols and checked the house as they thought it may have been a intruder,after no one was found it was thought it was Gladys.Don't know if this was based on fact or just fiction

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by marijaep View Post
    I, personally, don't believe in stuff like this, it's.......it's funny to me. Although it's kinda scary when you think of it lol.

You know, things like this happen when we miss someone too much and want him/her here with us...I think it's imaginary thing.
    3 years ago my granddad has passed away and we were really close and one night I saw him from outside the window in my room. I knew it couldn't be and looked away, when I looked back, he wasn't there.

Maybe you won't link my story with the stories about Elvis, but it's just my opinion on stuff like this.
    sorry marija, but some belive some don't, but theres nothing wrong with chatting about it.

sorry marija, but some belive some don't, but theres nothing wrong with chatting about it.
    Jen, I didn't say anything like that. I just wrote what I think

sorry to spook you Marija.....

Loving elvis
    Jen, I didn't say anything like that. I just wrote what I think
    what makes you think that elvis can't be here in presense?? l think his ghost is at graceland

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    sorry to spook you Marija.....
    Kelly, i am not a baby lol
    , it's interesting to read about others experiences

what makes you think that elvis can't be here in presense??
    The fact that he is dead (ouch)

Loving elvis
    The fact that he is dead (ouch)
    okay thats how you see it, l respect that

okay thats how you see it, l respect that
    Of course Jen Everyone should do that here. I respect your opinion too!

yes it's all very strange.....I'm not saying he is alive...there are certainly a number of people around who look like him.....and back in the 70's the long hair and sideburns was the thing....so I don't know.
    Now, don't ask me where I read this , can't remember .
    This whole thing was debated somewhere ..
    IF you look at the picture, some said it was NOT a reflection, but a part of the fence that hadn't been put up yet. BEHIND the person that was sitting there . Otherwise, if it was a reflection; it would be in front of the person.

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    IMO John Edwards is the biggest con man on the planet.It's all fake.He is good at what he does however.Good at "fishing" for info and then stringing the people along.I believe his act was exposed on 20/20 or some other news program.
    Yes, he's brilliant at what he does, ir dupe millions of people into believing his crap. His technique is "cold reading" - a technique based on high-probability guesses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading

Edwards has been exposed several times, yet gullible people still tend to follow him and others.

Obviously, any photo that purports to be of Elvis after August 16th, 1977 is a fake, and anyone who perpetuates this crap is a fraudster.

There are no such things as ghosts, spirits or anything like that. Every occurrence has a logical explanation, although some may take longer to discover than others.

Ghosts? Bah. File such things right next to Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Loch Ness Monster!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Mad Tigers

Smile

this is making for great reading. Thanks for all the posts!

I kinda wish Elvis were "haunting" Graceland, walking around in his bathrobe and slippers at home while tourists trape through (would be kinda fun to run into something/or him there sometime).

I don't know if anyone watches the show Ghost Hunters, but it's pretty good too. I'm not sure how I feel about ghosts, for real. I mean, I love ghost stories, but if I heard bumps in the night, I'm sure I would not assume its a ghost, but rather the heater kicking on, etc...

On the other hand, there are many things we can't explain in this world.
    Not only is this universe stranger than we imagine, but it's probably stranger than we CAN imagine.

I do believe in life after death and I suppose the possiblity of a loved one coming back to warn someone about something could happen or things like that??

Hate to think that Elvis could be "trapped" because he is loved so much? Not sure what would "cause" that... Definitely prefer him to have passed over

Anyway...these are great stories and I respect everyone's opinion on the matter.
    Before Anybody Did Anything, Elvis Did Everything

TCB Mafia
    the pool house did change a lot after that incident.
    The see trough door isn't there anymore.

I have that pic in larger size because it intrigued me also, it still does.

Never was there any explanation given either about that picture.

I do believe Elvis aura and soul was very powerful. He died there a rather unexpected death. He is burried there along with his family members.

Is Elvis still there??

I truly believe he is

Lisa Marie stopped sleeping in the house after his death and after a disturbing and frightening event.

What was this event that stopped Lisa sleeping there,i have not heard of this one before,tell all riley

this photo was taken by a man who toured Graceland after Elvis died....
    The photo was proven years ago to be of Al Strada or Dr Nick's son Dean. Can't remember which.

It is ludicrous to believe this was Elvis if it was taken December 1977!

Just ludicrous.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly