Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: Any Elvis Ghost Stories

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by riley View Post
    it is weird, I reckon...

I'm usually also at the "no nonsense" side..
    But hey it is almost Halloween and I must say when I heard that statement of Gladys maybe waiting for him It did linger on a bit in my toughts.
    Until common sense kicked in!!!

Rent a movie for spooks this Halloween!! A movie is the only place you will find them.....or a vivid imagination!

Quote Originally Posted by Stryx View Post
    You do know Billy has said in the same breath in Revelations that it probabaly was his mind playing tricks on him.
    well of course...what else was he going to say? I truly believe it was him? Look at what people are saying on here about that stuff - imagine what other names Billy would be called had he actually admitted he thought it was Elvis' ghost. I'm just speculating of course because I wasn't there, nor have I spoken to Billy on this subject.....but I can certainly understand how he feels.

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    well of course...what else was he going to say? I truly believe it was him? Look at what people are saying on here about that stuff - imagine what other names Billy would be called had he actually admitted he thought it was Elvis' ghost. I'm just speculating of course because I wasn't there, nor have I spoken to Billy on this subject.....but I can certainly understand how he feels.
    Thats the trouble people believe what they want to and if they believe in ghosts then it must be a ghost to them.

Of course going through an emotion time can evoke memories and that's what I believe happened and it seems Billy does as well as he said as much.

Billy talked pretty openly in Rev.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryx View Post
    Of course going through an emotion time can evoke memories and that's what I believe happened and it seems Billy does as well as he said as much.
    Exactly. After my mum died, I kept "hearing" her voice around me, clear as day, for a couple of weeks. And even "feeling" her there with me.

But I was smart enough to realise that it was just my mind and emotional turmoil playing tricks on me.

However, that event did make me appreciate why some people choose to believe in an afterlife. It would be great to think Mum's there waiting for me, but .... naaaaaah! The whole ghost and afterlife thing is just a nice idea to make us feel better about people whom we love falling off the twig, and this mortal existence here on earth. Once you're dead, you're dead.

Like Elvis.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Hearing your mom's voice for a few weeks afterward is quite common Getlo and I hope you're wrong, I hope you do see her again.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Exactly. After my mum died, I kept "hearing" her voice around me, clear as day, for a couple of weeks. And even "feeling" her there with me.

But I was smart enough to realise that it was just my mind and emotional turmoil playing tricks on me.

However, that event did make me appreciate why some people choose to believe in an afterlife. It would be great to think Mum's there waiting for me, but .... naaaaaah! The whole ghost and afterlife thing is just a nice idea to make us feel better about people whom we love falling off the twig, and this mortal existence here on earth. Once you're dead, you're dead.
    Like Elvis.
    I disagree with you and theres no need to debate it. You either believe or you don't. You don't- I do.

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Hearing your mom's voice for a few weeks afterward is quite common Getlo and I hope you're wrong, I hope you do see her again.

Diane

Lovely sentiments, Diane.

Kim

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I disagree with you and theres no need to debate it. You either believe or you don't. You don't- I do.
    l agree KPM some believe some don't,

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011