Thread: Triangle Records

Roustabouts

Triangle Records

Whatever happened to these guys? I got their excellent release of The Greensboro Concert and waited for news of their upcoming 72 Hamption Roads release then nothing. Its like they disapeared. Did they get into trouble and went out of buisness or what? If anyone has any info let me know because I really loved their cd's.

Thanks,
    Steve

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis#1
    Whatever happened to these guys? I got their excellent release of The Greensboro Concert and waited for news of their upcoming 72 Hamption Roads release then nothing. Its like they disapeared. Did they get into trouble and went out of buisness or what? If anyone has any info let me know because I really loved their cd's.

Thanks,
    Steve
    i still have the chance to get this cd, because i couldnt find it no where.
    but i do love to have an copy of that cd.

dose any one knows on where i can get this cd. the greensboro concert.
    Curtis Simpkins

Long Live Vinyl. :worthy:

Steve
    The ground under they feet was to hot.
    Epe found out about these guy's, Thats al I know.

But I am still hoping on their CD/DVD realese of 72 Hamption Roads , Lets hope they find I a way to realese this.

Yours Steve

Roustabouts
    I figured that EPE was behind all of this. Triangle was treading delicate ground when they released The Greensboro Concert and I knew that EPE would try and stop them. So far they have suceeded. But my fingers are still crossed that they find a way to release Hampton Roads 72.

Steve

kennyelvis
    A release is coming from them this year, i talked with them not so long ago, i was told that they just waited until the time is right.

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyelvis
    A release is coming from them this year, i talked with them not so long ago, i was told that they just waited until the time is right.
    Thanks for letting us know kenny. :worthy:

If you got more info on this please post it.

Roustabouts
    A release? Thats good news but is it going to e Hampton Roads 72? Thats the question I want to know. And where have they been for so long?

kennyelvis
    I`ve been told it will be the Hampton show, i have even seen the cover artwork for it i realy cant tell you much more at this moment

Backstage Pass
    I was also able to see the cover and I can tell you guys this is gonna be a great release and I`m looking forward to it.
    I`m pretty sure they made again a fantastic job.

Steve
    This is something I found in my old files.

Is the CD still comming with a DVD?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hamton.jpg  

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Imagine MGM releasing all shows filmed for On Tour as seperate DVD's. What shows (DVD's) would we have then?

It shouldn't be that expensive for MGM to just select the footage and add all footage from one town to one DVD? And all rehearsal footage on a seperate dvd, just as the complete, original special on another. I prefer this over a newly compiled disc a la TTWII. This way we have more footage, and MGM will have less work (and more profit)
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    When I saw this question, I figured you'd be the man with the info, Kenny.

Did you ever hear anything further about those Joan Deary tapes with the awesome sound? I know a lot of people were skeptical about that story. All I know is the sound files you provided were really amazing.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

kennyelvis
    Unchained : You got us now, Susan and i must start all over again now under another name , it was the funniest thing i read all day

Lonniebealestreet : I will ask about it tomorrow, i was talking to one of the guys that have these tapes just a few hours ago, we talked about the Hampton show and the dvd, i was told not to tell anything, but i was told that it will come very soon.

Southeastern Portion of These Here United States
    Wasn't Traingle the label that was supposed to have been releasing a 2-CD set (including the opening acts) of the Indianapolis 77 show that was to have been titled The Final Performance?

I recall reading something on this about a year ago (I think?) Can anyone ad to this?
    "Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. Male"

Roustabouts
    Well I'll tell you when and IF Triangle gets their butts around to releasing the Hampton Roads cd I'll be getting it ASAP. But the question is being that I live in the U.S who in the heck can I order it from? Any help out there?

kennyelvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis#1
    Well I'll tell you when and IF Triangle gets their butts around to releasing the Hampton Roads cd I'll be getting it ASAP. But the question is being that I live in the U.S who in the heck can I order it from? Any help out there?