Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Was Elvis more gorgeous in Person

Loving elvis
    Diane you are so lucky to have seen elvis, thank you for sharing you thoughts about seeing elvis and the way he was at that time. Its funny but l never loved someone l never met like l do elvis, l really can't enough of him.

I saw him a few times. I was a kid then and Diane pointed out something that seemed so true. I was raised around gospel preachers that knew how to take over crowds with their persona, southern charisma, and that sort of thing. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE then or since seen anyone who could just walk in a room and people were almost hypnotized by him.

I look at him now as an adult and see that he, to me, was the most beautiful man I've ever seen.
    GAYLE

Yeah, he was at my house last weekend for an BBQ! I didn't know what was saucier him or the ribs!Lol!
    "Taking Care Of Business In A Flash!"

Thanks for sharing your stories with us folks. When you have the "beautiful people" saying that he was the best-looking man they ever saw, that's enough for me. The pic below I think, says it all.

http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/fil...Elvisclose.jpg

TCB Mafia
    This is indeed a beautiful pic Joe.
    I sometimes wonder if those pics of him are a bit photoshopped or was it all "real"
    If it was he was almost supernatural beautiful.

Loving elvis
    Thanks for the pic Joe. Elvis was very handsome all through the years.

You're right Riley, the photo Joe posted was photoshopped but I can tell you that he was just as beautiful in person nonetheless. The only difference I can see from this picture and in person is that his facial skin looked more natural of course but it was still fairly smooth.

His eye colour looks to be the same in this picture also grayish/blue with little brown/green flecks.

Diane

TCB Mafia
    Thanks Diane

Were his eyes really so amazing.
    Beautiful , just beautiful.
    No words left

You're welcome Riley, yes his eyes were beautiful and extremely expressive as was his whole face. Lots of body language too so you really felt you knew him.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I saw him twice, but only up close the second time....was he more breathtaking?
    All I can say is that I'm sure glad I was sitting down. and yes, all the photos we've seen of him doesn't do him justice.

Diane
    OMG Diane,you are sooo lucky Did you say sth to him or vice versa? What would I give to be in your place,I can't tell you....I'm sure that I would be sooo speechless or I would be crying and I would propobly faint or sth,LoL. He must have been breathtaking in person for sure!

Thanks for sharing, Diane!

I think I would have fainted, if I had the chance to meet him!

I love his eyes! A lot of people think they are brown because they are dark, but they are such a great blue colour!

franny

International Level rhythmknights's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODpkOitQN1I

whereas i hope i would be as calms and gracious as the little 4 yr old, i'm afraid i would've been the girl in the blue dress with the bow in her hair - crying, grabbing & making an utter fool of myself!
    All I wanted was a white knight with a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset Baby, I'm forever yours

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by rhythmknights View Post

whereas i hope i would be as calms and gracious as the little 4 yr old, i'm afraid i would've been the girl in the blue dress with the bow in her hair - crying, grabbing & making an utter fool of myself!

I'm embarrassed, for Elvis, watching it lol. Poor darling being overwhelmed that way (the girl).

Do you think you would, really? Elvis is such a lovely person.

I'd just grab that big offered hand and give him one! lol

Kimmi

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I saw him twice, but only up close the second time....was he more breathtaking?
    All I can say is that I'm sure glad I was sitting down. and yes, all the photos we've seen of him doesn't do him justice.

Diane
    Just curious Diane,
    Where did you see him? Especially the second time. How did you get up close?

I saw him twice too....1970 and 1973....both times in Seattle. Both times I was wayyyyy too far away! The second time I spent 6 hours in line. I could never figure out how to get in those front row seats

I think Elvis was (is) gorgeous more than what we see in pictures... And his real essence exists yet here with his fans. That's what I call a real beautiful man.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

Hi Dorothy, the second time we saw Elvis was at the Sahara Tahoe and the first several rows were tables instead of seats, the seats started after that. I don't know why we were led to the tables so close but I'm very grateful they did.

Diane

He was gorgeous all the time every time !

Backstage Pass
    Hi Diane, thanks for sharing your memories of Elvis with us, they are a real pleasure to read. You are right, his photographs do not do him justice, I have always said that. I'll never forget when he walked into the room, he was dressed all in black, his hair was combed staight back, and that smile he gives... he was absolutely amazing.

Rita

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmknights View Post

OMG,I would be doing the same 4 sure You can't blame that girl for behaving this way,c'mon.... it's Elvis,the most GORGEOUS man ever!!!!

my answer is anyone that photogenic has to be a drop dead knock out in person!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast