Thread: Drunk Mick Jagger does Teddy Bear in '64!

Drunk Mick Jagger does Teddy Bear in '64!

A very early Mick Jagger and Keith Richards got drunk and had fun singing Elvis?s "Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me" and "Teddy Bear":

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=U8aRnkf2X6A

Im a big Stones fans so this was fun for me to see, maybe some others here will enjoy it, its just fun, don?t judge it as if this was a real performance please.

I'm not particularly a fan of the Rolling Stones but I've always prefered them to the Beatles. It was fun watching Mick murder Teddy Bear.

Diane

There was way more than alcohol going on there!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Loving elvis
    hahaha that was funny, maybe cause l like the rolling stones.

I just thought that the fact that they knew the lyrics and the tune well, as there is nothing rehearsed obviously, its telling about how Elvis music was so much in mind among The Stones and Beatles generation.

Mick, Mick , Mick....lol...yes, a murder Diane That was fun, thanks for posting

I wonder if Elvis saw this? lol-------- It's hard to believe that he did, i know, but just imagine his reaction

thank you, I am a Stones fan too, that was funny and Diane, I think it was just involuntary homicide

won't let me pull the video up....I'll try later.

Lol Marija and Miss Clawdy, I've always gotten a "kick from Mick" and sometime Keith too.

Yes, let's just call it involuntary homicide.

Diane

ha! finally got to see it.....very cute and Mick sure was trying to get his Elvis on wasn't he? Trying to mimick Elvis' voice? Pretty darn cute....and the fact they knew the lyrics says alot. I don't see as where they were so drunk...but okay I guess they were.

The video is interesting but if Elvis was the subject here and not Mick Jagger etc.,everybody would be picking him apart and slagging him!!!That really bother's me.

Quote Originally Posted by nolvis View Post
    The video is interesting but if Elvis was the subject here and not Mick Jagger etc.,everybody would be picking him apart and slagging him!!!That really bother's me.
    Totally get you, like Mick Jagger drunk or high or whatever its cool and fun, but if it was Elvis it would be like the most terrible thing on earth isn?t it?

Anyway I guess that the fact that Jagger has never got hooked on anything and its still alive and always looking healthy has lots to do.

Cool

There is such double standards!!!Even looking his worse,Elvis looked better than Mick!(no offence to Mick Jagger)

Quote Originally Posted by nolvis View Post
    There is such double standards!!!Even looking his worse,Elvis looked better than Mick!(no offence to Mick Jagger)
    In terms of been a good looking man and charisma, for sure Elvis, even in his worst, was beyond Jagger.

But in terms of staying in shape and most healthy, we must give credit to Mick as one self disciplinated man.

Cool

Yes he works really hard to stay in shape,that's for sure!!!And with Elvis' health problems at certain stages of his life,and be able to perform to such an incredible level that he did,he really had to be in phenomenal shape,both physically AND mentally!!!Even if he had gained some xtra weight at times,he always poured sooo much physicality and soul into each and every performance!!!