Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Elvis "footbutler" to publish shocking, tell all book.

Elvis "footbutler" to publish shocking, tell all book.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2okkn5

I got this from my "loveforlevis" yahoo group....I haven't tried the link because she posted the whole article, so if you have problems let me know and I'll post the whole article.....it's actually kind of funny.

Okay when you click on this link, then click on "proceed to article" or whatever it says....I tried posting that link but it's too long.....curious to see what you guys think....

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/2okkn5

I got this from my "loveforlevis" yahoo group....I haven't tried the link because she posted the whole article, so if you have problems let me know and I'll post the whole article.....it's actually kind of funny.

Okay when you click on this link, then click on "proceed to article" or whatever it says....I tried posting that link but it's too long.....curious to see what you guys think....

Elvis had a foot butler? Yeah...right....and I've got some ocean-front property to sell ya....

I know Tony, since you belong to the same group, you should have seen it? I thought it was funny....

Link doesn't work for me.

I know what a Butler is , but What the ---- is a footbutler?

2007/09/03 10:19

Blog Press Release Press Release from:

Elliott Otto
    Elvis Presley is likely turning over in his grave from the shockwaves that are about to be felt by the release of a new jaw dropping book. On the 30th Anniversary of his death, Elvis’ personal footbutler has decided to take the foot out of his mouth and tell the world his story in the book Hunka Hunka Burning Feet: The Footastic Story of Wilsie Butters, the Footbutler of Elvis Presley. Wilsie Butters was hired to be a footbutler by Elvis in the mid 1960’s and continued working with the Elvis estate until 2007. The book chronicles his life with Elvis from his hiring to his death and the

Elvis - refused to have his feet photographed
    subsequent relationship with Priscilla and Lisa Marie.

Butters broke his silence to the What The? Morning Show on CFUV 101.9 FM in Victoria, Canada. “I know stories that will make your toes curl.” Butters told host Craig Richardson, “I held Elvis’ feet when he died. The King valued me so much he put in his Will that I was to stay with the estate forever.” When asked if this book was revenge because he was fired for allegedly putting steroids on Lisa Marie’s feet, Butter’s responded, “Definitely. When I was terminated it voided the confidentiality clause I signed with Elvis. This book will kick Lisa-Marie in the Dutes – if she had any”

Butters was not formally trained as a footbutler as he spent two years as the drummer for Elvis’ band. Elvis was known to have foot problems, and one day before a show in Dallas, Butters noticed Elvis was having trouble walking. He offered his assistance as his mother was a foot masseuse. After half an hour of massaging, lancing a boil and some Chinese toe physiotherapy, Elvis got on stage and performed the show of a lifetime. Butters claims that “After the show Elvis came up to me and said, ‘You are my footbutler’ but I am the drummer, ‘Your drumming days are over boy, you are my footbutler’ It was at that point I gave up my life to a higher calling – Elvis’ Feet. I have not regretted it one bit.”

Although he developed a “close” relationship with Priscilla, he originally told Elvis to stop the relationship because her feet stunk. “They were like a pair rotten mustard covered halibut. It took years of diet and therapy before they were acceptable to the King” Butters had numerous encounters with celebrities although he only remembers them by their feet. “Elvis told me to look him in the feet not the eye because I was paid as a footbutler not an eye butler.” The most frightening experience he had was with O.J. Simpson. “He was jealous that I was looking at his girlfriend’s feet and told me to stare at her breasts because ‘that’s what I paid for’” While Butters searches for a publisher, he is planning to perform a dramatic reading from the book as part of an Elvis tribute show he is organizing with lounge singer Tommy Carson at Rick’s Lounge in Laughlin, Nevada on October 9th, the 34th anniversary of Elvis’ divorce from Priscilla.

I dream a world where man no other man
    will scorn. Where LOVE will bless the earth
    and peace its paths adorn...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    2007/09/03 10:19

Blog Press Release Press Release from:

Elliott Otto
    Elvis Presley is likely turning over in his grave from the shockwaves that are about to be felt by the release of a new jaw dropping book. On the 30th Anniversary of his death, Elvis’ personal footbutler has decided to take the foot out of his mouth and tell the world his story in the book Hunka Hunka Burning Feet: The Footastic Story of Wilsie Butters, the Footbutler of Elvis Presley. Wilsie Butters was hired to be a footbutler by Elvis in the mid 1960’s and continued working with the Elvis estate until 2007. The book chronicles his life with Elvis from his hiring to his death and the

Elvis - refused to have his feet photographed
    subsequent relationship with Priscilla and Lisa Marie.

Butters broke his silence to the What The? Morning Show on CFUV 101.9 FM in Victoria, Canada. “I know stories that will make your toes curl.” Butters told host Craig Richardson, “I held Elvis’ feet when he died. The King valued me so much he put in his Will that I was to stay with the estate forever.” When asked if this book was revenge because he was fired for allegedly putting steroids on Lisa Marie’s feet, Butter’s responded, “Definitely. When I was terminated it voided the confidentiality clause I signed with Elvis. This book will kick Lisa-Marie in the Dutes – if she had any”

Butters was not formally trained as a footbutler as he spent two years as the drummer for Elvis’ band. Elvis was known to have foot problems, and one day before a show in Dallas, Butters noticed Elvis was having trouble walking. He offered his assistance as his mother was a foot masseuse. After half an hour of massaging, lancing a boil and some Chinese toe physiotherapy, Elvis got on stage and performed the show of a lifetime. Butters claims that “After the show Elvis came up to me and said, ‘You are my footbutler’ but I am the drummer, ‘Your drumming days are over boy, you are my footbutler’ It was at that point I gave up my life to a higher calling – Elvis’ Feet. I have not regretted it one bit.”

Although he developed a “close” relationship with Priscilla, he originally told Elvis to stop the relationship because her feet stunk. “They were like a pair rotten mustard covered halibut. It took years of diet and therapy before they were acceptable to the King” Butters had numerous encounters with celebrities although he only remembers them by their feet. “Elvis told me to look him in the feet not the eye because I was paid as a footbutler not an eye butler.” The most frightening experience he had was with O.J. Simpson. “He was jealous that I was looking at his girlfriend’s feet and told me to stare at her breasts because ‘that’s what I paid for’” While Butters searches for a publisher, he is planning to perform a dramatic reading from the book as part of an Elvis tribute show he is organizing with lounge singer Tommy Carson at Rick’s Lounge in Laughlin, Nevada on October 9th, the 34th anniversary of Elvis’ divorce from Priscilla.

No offense, but I think that this guy is just plain crazy....I'd put him in the same category as Wanda June Hill. There is no mention of this man whatsoever in Elvis's will that I'm aware of.....

He held Elvis's feet when he died? Geez. Give me a break!

Someone should email EPE 'bout this guy and find out the truth....cuz frankly I think it's a load of B.S.

Last edited by Tony Trout; 09-24-2007 at 06:39 PM.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    No offense, but I think that this guy is just plain crazy....I'd put him in the same category as Wanda June Hill.

He held Elvis's feet when he died? Geez. Give me a break.....

Someone should email EPE 'bout this guy and find out the truth....cuz frankly I think it's a load of B.S.

There's nothing wrong with wanda Hill.

I've just put this link on the Elvis Insiders forum hopefully EPE will see it.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1 View Post
    I've just put this link on the Elvis Insiders forum hopefully EPE will see it.
    Keep us updated Gary1, like to hear what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Keep us updated Gary1, like to hear what they say.
    I wil dobut don't expect much to come from them.They'll probably give it the attention it deserves.......and say Nothing.

Not to start another debate but WJH's stories are also false...she's never provided any hard evidence (pictures, especially) to support that she ever had any type of friendship or anything with Elvis...

That's all I have to say....

thanks Tommy for posting the whole story. This is the first I've heard of this person too....so I don't know what to make of it.....

Where do I begin with that sentence?

Let's see ... she's NUTS!

Total fantasy ... no one in the Elvis circle had even heard of her prior to 1977. Her story about her relationship with Elvis is pure fairytale.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Where do I begin with that sentence?

Let's see ... she's NUTS!

Total fantasy ... no one in the Elvis circle had even heard of her prior to 1977. Her story about her relationship with Elvis is pure fairytale.
    guess we all feel different on this topic...

International Level rhythmknights's Avatar
    did anybody ever watch SpinCity? remember the ancient pug dog that kept licking electrical plugs? that's how I felt when I read about this 'new' book! Just Kill me, now!
    All I wanted was a white knight with a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset Baby, I'm forever yours

Elvis had a foot butler? Yeah...right....and I've got some ocean-front property to sell ya....
    OK, tony ... i'll buy it. just need one ...

what i do NOT buy is this completely hilarious story. saw it some days ago in my 'google alert' and decided not to post because nobody ever heard of a 'footbutler'. this guy seems like saCOMPLETE fake and is not even worth mentioning.

just my 2 pennies.

hugs, ellie
    i don't suffer from insanity - i enjoy every minute of it

This seems like some sick joke.
    elvislady

well geez guys...shoot me for posting it....I thought it was funny....main reason I posted it....guess I'll think twice before I do that again.

It sounds like a good comedy read to me.. it can not be any worse than some of the books I have read about Elvis and at least it should be good for a good laugh. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    well geez guys...shoot me for posting it....I thought it was funny....main reason I posted it....guess I'll think twice before I do that again.
    Don't worry, Ksimms2, it's nothing against you! There's alot of scammers out there! Sometimes, it takes more research than others to find them out! This one was like you said - too funny! If you didn't post, someone out there might have thought 'sure, these stars do a lot of ridiculous things anyway'

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast