Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Elvis "footbutler" to publish shocking, tell all book.

To those attempting to start an argument with me, you will be reported as I just did one particular member. I am not going to fight with any more members that try to get under my skin. It's not going to work.

Back to the topic-here is what Marty Lacker said about this supposed "footbutler".

Another bullsh*t story. I got his "Footbutler" up his ***. Elvis had no need for any such thing nor did he ever hire this guy or anyone else to take care of his feet except a podiatrist whose office was next door to Graceland when he had a foot problem a couple of times. Anybody who believes this guy or buys his book really needs to see a "Headbutler!" Commonly known as a psyhciatrist.
    http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2...-overhaulx.jpg "Without a shadow of a doubt, Bob Sillerman is the BEST thing to happen to the Elvis World in a very long time. Even EPE have stated this. During the next ten years we should see a massive boost for the Elvis Legacy."-courtesy, Brian Quinn

Check out my blog on the new upcoming Graceland expansion and redevelopment.
    http://gracelandfuture.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by EP75 View Post
    To those attempting to start an argument with me, you will be reported as I just did one particular member. I am not going to fight with any more members that try to get under my skin. It's not going to work.
    Oh, I do hope it was me you reported!

And you have not answered me or the others on this thread asking you for your source about Revelations being written to blackmail Lisa.

Will you actually say why/how you believe this ... ?
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Revelations was released shortly after Lissa married Michael Jackson. David Stanley went on television and said EP wouldn't accept his daughter marrying a black man. I believe he said this on Heraldo. The Mafia then went on television and blasted EP on Dateline. Then Lisa came out and said she hoped they all burn in hell. Hell the KKK even came after her.

The Mafia was out to destroy both Lisa and Priscilla. Billy Smith was fired from Graceland and went after both of them and that was a big mistake on his part. He and the rest of the mafia are banned for life from ever stepping foot on the Graceland property. To be honest, they are all fortunate Lisa didn't have them taken out one by one for the things they have said about her beloved father who they claimed was their friend. If I were her, I would have.
    http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2...-overhaulx.jpg "Without a shadow of a doubt, Bob Sillerman is the BEST thing to happen to the Elvis World in a very long time. Even EPE have stated this. During the next ten years we should see a massive boost for the Elvis Legacy."-courtesy, Brian Quinn

Check out my blog on the new upcoming Graceland expansion and redevelopment.
    http://gracelandfuture.blogspot.com/

Revelations was released shortly after Lissa married Michael Jackson. David Stanley went on television and said EP wouldn't accept his daughter marrying a black man. I believe he said this on Heraldo.
    So, you're quoting David Stanley ... on Geraldo as your source? Hmmmm. Interesting. And exactly what is the evidence for blackmail, aside from your own assumptions?

And what is your source for the KKK coming after Lisa? Do you have a net link or newspaper reference or something?

Another point, EP75: Revelations was written by Alanna Nash, the same woman who wrote the book about The Colonel which suggested the whole thing about Elvis not touring overseas was because The Colonel couldn't get a passport - a theory to which you have admitted to subscribing.

So, is Nash telling the truth with one book and lying in the other?

And what, precisely, was the reason behind this "blackmail"? What did they want from Lisa? What were they trying to do? I see nothing in your previous post that further supports your claim.

Perhaps a new thread should be started for this??
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

To be honest, they are all fortunate Lisa didn't have them taken out one by one for the things they have said about her beloved father who they claimed was their friend. If I were her, I would have.
    Quite frankly, not only is this post arrogant, but, so belligerent, mulish and immature, it completely demonstrates what kind of person and the state of mind we are continually dealing with on a daily basis on this message board ...

Okay I have a question... its off topic but i just need to confirm this "fact"... didnt the Col go to Canada with Elvis back in '56 then how come he couldnt get a passport??
    "Why is it that we want our idols to die on a cross of their own making, and if they don?t, we want our money back? But you know, Elvis ate America before America ate him." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by ReGina_89 View Post
    Okay I have a question... its off topic but i just need to confirm this "fact"... didnt the Col go to Canada with Elvis back in '56 then how come he couldnt get a passport??
    At the time of these concerts, crossing the US-Canada border did not require a passport. And it was '57, not '56.
    Last edited by Getlo; 10-01-2007 at 11:36 PM.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

ohh..okay thanks getlo
    "Why is it that we want our idols to die on a cross of their own making, and if they don?t, we want our money back? But you know, Elvis ate America before America ate him." Bono

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    I have read lots of others things kelly not just that book, and l don't believe for one min the MM were helping when they two were getting all high on pills and etc. LIsa saw alot kelly and she says alot of rotten names for them so there must be more to the story than what we are reading. To be frank the MM wouldn't want lisa to come out with a book, there little serects would be blown wide open. But that again is just my belief.

Pick one member of the MM who is SCARED of Lisa Marie! Have you ever met the MM! They would roll over laughing at that!

Shes done enough to ruin her own rep without help from anyone else.

Lisa should have stayed in touch with Billy and that side of the family instead of beliving they were all so poor they wern't worth it.

Horrible carry on from her, horrible.

International Level

Back to the topic-here is what Marty Lacker said about this supposed "footbutler".

Another bullsh*t story. I got his "Footbutler" up his ***. Elvis had no need for any such thing nor did he ever hire this guy or anyone else to take care of his feet except a podiatrist whose office was next door to Graceland when he had a foot problem a couple of times. Anybody who believes this guy or buys his book really needs to see a "Headbutler!" Commonly known as a psyhciatrist.

Hope you believe that post from Marty as it's 100% correct.

I see you realsie now he had a foot problem at times.

The same guy that treated Elvis is still working in the podiatrist place next to Graceland from what I believe.

The Podiatry is still functional. Just by Dolan.

International Level
    Revelations was released shortly after Lissa married Michael Jackson. David Stanley went on television and said EP wouldn't accept his daughter marrying a black man. I believe he said this on Heraldo. The Mafia then went on television and blasted EP on Dateline. Then Lisa came out and said she hoped they all burn in hell. Hell the KKK even came after her.

The Mafia was out to destroy both Lisa and Priscilla. Billy Smith was fired from Graceland and went after both of them and that was a big mistake on his part. He and the rest of the mafia are banned for life from ever stepping foot on the Graceland property. To be honest, they are all fortunate Lisa didn't have them taken out one by one for the things they have said about her beloved father who they claimed was their friend. If I were her, I would have.

What a load of rats ***.

They can all go up to Graceland when they want and I ask you to provide a quote from them or EPE saying otherwise.

Billy was working as a tour guide at Graceland and then as Tour Operations manager when Jack Soden fired him for his love/hate relationship with the place.

Billy could've earned more on the railroad but he worked at Graceland in the tours dept.

Don't talk about things you don't understand. Rant about the rest of the MM, but Elvis would kick your *** if he heard you speak about Billy that way and he would kick it good.

Revelations was released shortly after Lissa married Michael Jackson. David Stanley went on television and said EP wouldn't accept his daughter marrying a black man. I believe he said this on Heraldo.

EP75, I'm not arguing with you, I promise....but.....the book was released "shortly after" Lisa married Michael - have you seen this book? It's HUGE - larger than the bible. This book was in the works way before Lisa married Michael.....there is no way they could have gotten together and said, "Lisa is marrying a black man, let's all get together and write this life and times book of Elvis and us - just to blackmail her"......see how silly that sounds?

darn, am off topic again, I just answer what I see, and it's hard to keep up with what thread we are on.....(this should all be moved to the MM thread)

Nobody from the MM is banned from Graceland.I know for a fact that Sonny has been to the grave in the last few years.
    Jak

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    Nobody from the MM is banned from Graceland.I know for a fact that Sonny has been to the grave in the last few years.
    Jak
    Indeed.

Sonny goes up to the house reasonably regularly. He contacts Jack Soden when he's in town and "it's never been a problem" to go there.

No one from the MM is "banned for life" from Graceland. Just another outrageous claim from EP75 / Lakeisha that cannot be supported with facts.

Although, I'd imagine that most of the MM would stay away anyway.
    Last edited by Getlo; 10-02-2007 at 06:21 AM.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I'm sure it's hard for them. They were there with Elvis - so when they go there all those memories come flooding back. It would be hard for me to go back too if that were the case.

If I'm not mistaken, Sonny does mention going back to Graceland twice after Elvis's passing and then again on the eve of the twentieth anniversary of Elvis's passing:

"In 1982, Priscilla opened Graceland to the public. Now the Presley estate is a thriving enterprise to the tune of $40 to $50 million a year. Elvis has been the top dead celebrity earner for the past decade, his image and memory bringing in more than those of Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, George Harrison, and James Dean.

A year after Graceland opened, I called Jack Soden, cheif executive officer of Elvis Presley Entperises, and asked to visit along with Jeff Cook, a member of the group "Alabama". Jack has always been a gentleman to me despite the fact that Priscilla and I haven't maintained a friendship. He said to come on over and met us on our arrival.

When I entered the foyer at Graceland, my mind raced back to the first time I saw Elvis there in 1960, after he came home from the army. That was also where I last saw Elvis--on July 5, 1976, after returned from the concert at the Mid-South Coliseum.

As we stepped into the dining room, the hostess began to tell our group how Elvis would share meals there with his family and friends. Jack Soden nudged me and suggested that I add a personal reminiscence. I mentioned how Elvis loved the holiday season and how we used to decorate the white Christmas tree every year. Once, Priscilla told Elvis to hang the tinsel on the tree, and he asked some of the guys to help. Priscilla specifically ordered us to put the tinsel on one strand at a time, but after a few painstaking minutes of that, Elvis got tired of it and just started heaving gobs at a time on the branches. After Priscilla ordered us to put down the tinsel and leave the decorating to her, Elvis gave us a huge grin and said, "Guess I got us out of that, huh guys?"

Each room at Graceland held great memories for of the years I spent there with Elvis. When it came time to go outside and visit the grave site I told Jeff that I would skip that part of the tour and meet him at the raquetball court behind the house.

I didn't go back again until fifteen years later. My friends Russe Howe, Bud Glass, Tom Salva, Tom Beattie and I were in one of the museums across from Graceland that displayed one of Elvis's old cars. It was the eve of the twentieth anniversary of his death, and there was a constant line to and from the grave site to pay tribute to Elvis.

"Come on, guys, I'm gonna try and go up there," I told them. When I got there the crowd was to and three people deep. When I stopped and turned to look, I saw Elvis's grave. It overwhelmed me, and I turned to my friends and said, "I've got to get out of here," and I headed back to the street.

Just then, a woman stopped and asked if I was Sonny West. I said I was, bracing myself because of Elvis's fans were still upset about the book Red, Dave, and I had written two decades ago.

"I just want to thank you so much," said the woman, "because I really feel that we had Elvis as long as we did because of you and Red." She was crying, and my eyes welled up with tears, as did the eyes of my friends. She then hugged me, and I broke down and cried.

A lot of the anger at us has dissipated over the years as people have come to accept the truth of what we wrote in "Elvis: What Happened?" Sure, some still view us as moder-day Judases, but the majority of fans have come around."
    He goes on further to say:

"Do I have any regrets about writing "Elvis: What Happened?" A couple. I mostly regret that we didn't accomplish what we set out to do, which was to help Elvis get his life straightened out. And I regret that we weren't able to have a writer with the sensitivity and compassion to convey the Elvis Presley that we knew and loved."

I don't want to turn this into another "Sonny West Bashing Thread"...I'm tired of seeing those kinds of threads so lets just discuss this all in a civilized manner like we should with no fighting....agreed??
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 10-02-2007 at 11:06 AM.

MissyM
    Every time I see that word "Foot Butler" it cracks me up. Sorry but it sounds so fancy smancy! Elvis had a "Foot Butler" Heck Elvis didn't even have a butler!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I don't want to turn this into another "Sonny West Bashing Thread"...
    Hmmm. Good luck with that theory, old son!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Sonny does mention going back to Graceland twice after Elvis's passing and then again on the eve of the twentieth anniversary of Elvis's passing:

He goes on further to say:

I don't want to turn this into another "Sonny West Bashing Thread"...I'm tired of seeing those kinds of threads so lets just discuss this all in a civilized manner like we should with no fighting....agreed??
    God Tony, just reading your post has me in tears, I really feel his pain.......how can anyone not see that this man loved Elvis?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast