Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Think if Elvis had lived...

yes Franny....if only......(sigh....)

International Level rhythmknights's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marijaep View Post
    He would have surfed on internet and even have his own web-site where all of the fans can send e-mails lol and sometimes chat with him
    I can imagine Graceland lol...plasma TVs everywhere, lap-tops in everyones laps...umm..and...doors with remote controls
    Me and my wild imagination lol
    Nice thread
    Are you kidding me? It would have been another spending spree, with big screen & picture in picture & laptops for everyone & a special pink 'puter for LisaMarie with featherboa trim, [like in Legally Blonde] & Lamar & Lance reading the directions so they could teach him! I can picture him getting Bill Gates to keep the Microsoft shop open at midnight so that he could shop. Then he'd be so into surfing the net, we'd never see him again! Well, scratch that - 'cause he'll be almost broke & have to schedule tours to recap! Then we could enjoy his music again!
    All I wanted was a white knight with a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset Baby, I'm forever yours

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmknights View Post
    Are you kidding me? It would have been another spending spree, with big screen & picture in picture & laptops for everyone & a special pink 'puter for LisaMarie with featherboa trim, [like in Legally Blonde] & Lamar & Lance reading the directions so they could teach him! I can picture him getting Bill Gates to keep the Microsoft shop open at midnight so that he could shop. Then he'd be so into surfing the net, we'd never see him again! Well, scratch that - 'cause he'll be almost broke & have to schedule tours to recap! Then we could enjoy his music again!
    lol I love your imagination! lol
    Noooo, he wouldn't become a PC addict lol.......or he would shoot the PC screen while watching clips on youtube lol

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by rhythmknights View Post

Ohhh I think Elvis would know a lot more than they, lol, however I think he would have a very good computer.

You think? hehe

Kimmi

Wow some very very interesting "what ifs" and I thank all of you I thoroughly enjoy reading them.

I don't think the MM would be around, or @ least not in the capacity they were.

Thank you to those that like this thread, very much appreciated!

Thank you all for taking the time to read it and post your wonderful thoughts.

Hugs!

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post

I don't think the MM would be around, or @ least not in the capacity they were.

Hugs!

I agree. Just people who love him unconditionally

International Level rhythmknights's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning_Love View Post
    Suzan,
    I have too, wondered that !
    I think probably 'Yes' because it's the new thing and...it's fun ! I think he would have his own internet site that he writes on, like Priscilla's and Lisa's, and maybe have his own blog, if he had the time that is !

Wow..my imagination is zooming through the roof...

Danielle
    Oh yeah! (Diss)cussing Cilla & those big thighs!
    Yeah I love those Photo Captions, Burning_Love !
    All I wanted was a white knight with a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset Baby, I'm forever yours

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I agree. Just people who love him unconditionally
    Yes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12