Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: When did Priscilla left Elvis?

See ok this is so fantastic, this is how it should be, nicely, maturely agree to disagree, thank you both for being great examples!
    This is how it is on my forum lol

re

Thanks everybody for your replies,but here is something I still don't get...
    Did Elvis raped Priscilla?and if he did it,was it before or after she told him she would leave him....
    I'd like to go to Graceland
    Memphis,Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by elvis himselvis View Post
    Thanks everybody for your replies,but here is something I still don't get...
    Did Elvis raped Priscilla?and if he did it,was it before or after she told him she would leave him....
    Nobody but the 2 people in question know for sure, I don't believe it for a moment for reason's stated in prior replies.

SUPPOSEDLY per Pris it happened after she told him she was leaving, though she did not use that term in her book and since the book has dropped the subject, won't even address it.

Quote Originally Posted by EDOEP View Post
    well, if fish was served in elvis' absence, i do even understand less prissy's complaints 40 years later because then it lacks in fact any substance.

hugs, ellie
    The lack of tunna in her teens is what makes her act the way she does today, don?t be so hard on her. Her poor memory in inteviews and all those oh my gosh are a sign of an existence deprived of fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post
    Hi Brian
    When Vernon Presley passed away in June of 1979, his will stipulated that Pris be named executress of the estate as she was Lisa's mom and he I guess felt nobody else better to look after her interests.
    How Pris is still in charge is that Lisa @ 25 extended her mom's duties til her 30th bday, and @ the time the original trust dissolved, Lisa formed a new one and kept the management as it was. At age 30, though Lisa took charge, Pris was retained on the board and served as advisor. When Lisa sold 85% of the business, part of the deal gave Pris 6 mil. and a seat on the board of directors of the new company. This is in place for 6 yrs. from time of sale.
    This is a condensed version of the events.
    I hope this helps somewhat.
    wow, what a great daughter that gives her mom 6 million! wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    The lack of tunna in her teens is what makes her act the way she does today, don?t be so hard on her. Her poor memory in inteviews and all those oh my gosh are a sign of an existence deprived of fish.
    Rolling on da floor! Priceless, thank you I needed a good chuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    wow, what a great daughter that gives her mom 6 million! wow!!
    No Lisa did not give her the $6 mil. Sillerman did, for the right to the name Presley and some other things that she had regarding Elvis, etc...Lisa extended her duties is all. Pris made quite a nice living collecting a paycheck not only as executress of the estate but also a fee for being on the board, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by marijaep View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, don't be so harsh on Priscilla....

She was Elvis' choice after all .........He loved her

This is an Elvis fan site, but if you can talk about Ann Margaret and how beautiful she was why not talk about Pris??? eh? Those things are connected to Elvis, liked it or not....

No offence, but just because Elvis loved Priscilla, doesnt mean we have to.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    like it or not some fans here like priscilla, so we have every right to voice how we feel too!

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    like it or not some fans here like priscilla, so we have every right to voice how we feel too!

perhaps you should take some of your own advice. I said not all of us have to like Priscilla. READ THE COMMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE ANSWERING NEXT TIME POSSIBLY! ?

No Lisa did not give her the $6 mil. Sillerman did, for the right to the name Presley and some other things that she had regarding Elvis, etc...Lisa extended her duties is all. Pris made quite a nice living collecting a paycheck not only as executress of the estate but also a fee for being on the board, etc...
    oopsss...sorry for misunderstanding....thank you for correcting me Suzan.

Loving elvis
    perhaps you should take some of your own advice. I said not all of us have to like Priscilla. READ THE COMMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE ANSWERING NEXT TIME POSSIBLY! ?
    l did, and nobody said you had to like or love priscilla.

I don't believe it for a moment for reason's stated in prior replies.
    Okay, and this is a question for anyone on here, but especially the females:

If genuine proof (ie a written confession, security camera footage (!) or whatever) came to light that Elvis did indeed rape / sexually assault Priscilla, how would you feel about him then?
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

True. That he chose to live with her doesn?t mean we have to carry her on our backs like a bag of potatoes for life. It was his choice not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post

If genuine proof (ie a written confession, security camera footage (!) or whatever) came to light that Elvis did indeed rape / sexually assault Priscilla, how would you feel about him then?
    Just the same. But I would undrestand her even less for defending the leagacy of a man that raped her. $$$$$$$$$$

Loving elvis

Thats a good question, but l don't know how l would feel about that to be honest.

ahhh, OK, i start to understand.*

you mean it's all the result of lacking a sufficient daily amount of proteine during growth phase? retarded cerebral development?

OK, THEN of course she's right when blaming everything and anything on elvis.

hugs, ellie

* PS: pah, and BTW, remind me to sue my parents since i was not fed tuna on a daily basis as well. i might forget it otherwise.
    i don't suffer from insanity - i enjoy every minute of it

Just the same. But I would undrestand her even less for defending the leagacy of a man that raped her. $$$$$$$$$$
    So, you'd feel just the same about a rapist??

Just the same ... ?
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

So, you'd feel just the same about a rapist??

Just the same ... ?
    What would you want me to do? Call to the angel?s police and take him to the heaven?s court? If that were possible Priscilla would have sued him on the 25th anniversary of his death just to get some money from it.

By the way, she told how Curry Grant tried to rape her too in Germany but she continued to meet him so i don?t know what to think of this woman, wether she is plain brainless or she is the biggest liar of history.
    Last edited by Donut; 09-19-2007 at 07:40 AM.

Loving elvis
    I really don't think it was rape, think it was just different than any other time, but l wasn't there so l don't know.