Thread: Has anyone seen this article?

Has anyone seen this article?

One of my "myspace" friends posted this and I wanted to share - not sure of the date of this article:

PERTH, Australia (AP) -- A woman stabbed her boyfriend with a pair of scissors because he repeatedly played the Elvis Presley hit "Burning Love" on the King's birthday, police said Tuesday.

The 35-year-old man was treated for six stab wounds to his head, back and legs at the hospital in the farming town of Northam in Western Australia state late Monday night but was allowed to go home, state police spokeswoman Ros Weatherall said.

His girlfriend was charged with unlawful wounding and was to appear in a Northam court Tuesday.

"Police will allege ... the 30-year-old woman stabbed the man with a pair of scissors during an argument over him playing the same Elvis Presley song again and again," a police media statement said.

Police said the man was stabbed late on the 71st anniversary of Elvis's birth.

Loving elvis
    Some woman are nuts, maybe she was jealous her boyfriend liked elvis more.

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    One of my "myspace" friends posted this and I wanted to share - not sure of the date of this article:

PERTH, Australia (AP) -- A woman stabbed her boyfriend with a pair of scissors because he repeatedly played the Elvis Presley hit "Burning Love" on the King's birthday, police said Tuesday.

The 35-year-old man was treated for six stab wounds to his head, back and legs at the hospital in the farming town of Northam in Western Australia state late Monday night but was allowed to go home, state police spokeswoman Ros Weatherall said.

His girlfriend was charged with unlawful wounding and was to appear in a Northam court Tuesday.

"Police will allege ... the 30-year-old woman stabbed the man with a pair of scissors during an argument over him playing the same Elvis Presley song again and again," a police media statement said.

Police said the man was stabbed late on the 71st anniversary of Elvis's birth.
    yeah, that's an old one. happened january 2006 and was in the forums / groups back then.

this guy should either get himself a headset or a new girlfriend. LOL.

hugs, ellie
    i don't suffer from insanity - i enjoy every minute of it

Lol Ellie, you sure said it right!!!! Quite a world we live in huh?

Diane

Thanks guys, I didn't know the date and I figured since she just posted it - it wouldn't be that old - January 2007 (since it said his birthday)....sorry to repeat something....I wasn't even a member of this board back in 2006.....but sure glad I am now!!!

Yea this guy needs a new girlfriend - let's hope by now he does!

Thanks guys, I didn't know the date and I figured since she just posted it - it wouldn't be that old - January 2007 (since it said his birthday)....sorry to repeat something....I wasn't even a member of this board back in 2006.....but sure glad I am now!!!

no need to excuse! glad you joined us and have fun here.

well, since my sweetheart is not an elvisfan as well .... i tend to use a headset myself. it's a matter of politeness and helps preventing arguments .

hugs, ellie

Loving elvis

thanks kelly this was very new to me

yes my husband is not only NOT an Elvis fan - he is jealous because I am......watch out - may be reading about me getting stabbed soon!! No - not really because I watch Elvis in the room or in my car or at work - not where he is - because I know he doesn't like him....(the man has no class I tell you!)

Hey Jen - I see you hit international level - at how many posts is that? 500? I guess that's the next level up?

yes my husband is not only NOT an Elvis fan - he is jealous because I am......watch out - may be reading about me getting stabbed soon!! No - not really because I watch Elvis in the room or in my car or at work - not where he is - because I know he doesn't like him....(the man has no class I tell you!)
    LOL, do be careful! he must have some other attractive features as otherwise you would not have chosen him.

it's not that my hubbie dislikes elvis - it's just that he does not fancy a daily overdose like we all do. luckily we also have a lot in common when it comes to music - so none of us needs to suffer when driving on the 'autobahn' for hours.

Loving elvis
    Hey Jen - I see you hit international level - at how many posts is that? 500? I guess that's the next level up?
    l think it is 500, l just keep posting

Ewwww Kell-Kell...can I ever understand where you are coming from!!! Mine doesn't like Elvis much at all...I tell him he is just jealous..and he tells me that he thinks he has good reason to be... Says he wishes I spent more time doing something useful, instead of on this forum... Then the fight breaks out... j/k 'bout the fight...but I'm with you on this one...who knows, he may get tired of it and grab the ol' rusty knife sometime soon!

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

That's why I'm single, lol. Unless I find a man that loves Elvis as much as me, it's not worth the hassle, lol
    ELVIS THE KING - TODAY TOMORROW & FOREVER