Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: If Elvis were with us today...

  1. #41
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Lol Queenie........I'll think about it.

    Diane
    YES! (I forgot to mention that those weekend visits will be conjugal....)

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  2. #42
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Does this mean l have to wait in line again
    Uhhh...sorry Jen...I asked first!

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  3. #43
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636
    We're all being silly......let the poor man choose who he wants to be with.

    Diane

  4. #44
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    We're all being silly......let the poor man choose who he wants to be with.

    Diane

    Ahhh Diane how gracious of you...

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  5. #45
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Guess waiting in line won't be so long after all

  6. #46
    ksimms2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homosassa, FL
    Posts
    2,408
    Age before beauty girls - I'm first!!!!

  7. #47
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Guess waiting in line won't be so long after all
    Hey Jen...DIANE is gracious...not ME! I plan to take my good ol' easy time with him...

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  8. #48
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    Age before beauty girls - I'm first!!!!
    Sorry Kell-Kell...(my nickname for you...lol.)...I've got first dibs...your in line behind Jen! By the time you get your shot...the poor man would be...exhausted!

    And besides...I think I'm a bit older than you anyway....

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  9. #49
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Good thing elvis is something special, l don't normaly take second place

  10. #50
    ksimms2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homosassa, FL
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Sorry Kell-Kell...(my nickname for you...lol.)...I've got first dibs...your in line behind Jen! By the time you get your shot...the poor man would be...exhausted!

    And besides...I think I'm a bit older than you anyway....
    Geez...you guys are hard on a person! Okay as long as I get my turn....(man we're getting personal....lol....guys don't read this thread! )

  11. #51
    ksimms2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homosassa, FL
    Posts
    2,408
    when I said "guys" I meant the males of this group! lol

  12. #52
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    [QUOTE=RememberMe;134891]
    Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sorry Kell-Kell...(my nickname for you...lol.)...I've got first dibs...your in line behind Jen! By the time you get your shot...the poor man would be...exhausted!

    Who would let a little thing like exhaustion get in the way?
    I can relate!!!

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  13. #53
    ksimms2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homosassa, FL
    Posts
    2,408
    I'm sure we can make it worth his while and exhaustion won't be a problem.....(poor man...can you imagine if up in heaven he can see what we are writing? or read our minds?? He'd blush!)

  14. #54
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    I'm sure we can make it worth his while and exhaustion won't be a problem.....(poor man...can you imagine if up in heaven he can see what we are writing? or read our minds?? He'd blush!)
    Nah..no blushing...he would grin that little sneaky grin and say to St.Peter...'yep, I've still got it!' !!! And boy, does he ever....

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  15. #55
    If Elvis was alive today I think he would be doing what he has done his whole career. Playing music. He'd most likely be doing what Johnny Cash did with Rick Rubin Covering other artists tunes & making them classics.

  16. #56
    Backstage Pass ilovelvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepuss View Post
    If Elvis was alive today I think he would be doing what he has done his whole career. Playing music.
    That's what I'd like to think too. There are lots of older artists who still play live and make records. I would love it if I'd had the chance to see Elvis perform live as an adult. Oooh, to get a kiss from him! Of course, ticket prices would be outrageous, but don't get me started on that!

  17. #57
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Sorry Kell-Kell...(my nickname for you...lol.)...I've got first dibs...your in line behind Jen! By the time you get your shot...the poor man would be...exhausted!

    And besides...I think I'm a bit older than you anyway....


    LOL,

    Houston, we have a problem, as I don't share! lol

    Kimmi

  18. #58
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    LOL,

    Houston, we have a problem, as I don't share! lol

    Kimmi
    Ahhh now Kimmi...you must remember...sharing is not really an option since you are about 4th in line now girlfriend...

    But if you promise to change your evil ways...we will consider saving something of him for you...

    Do I need to get you one of those T-shirts that says "Does not play well with others" on it???

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

  19. #59
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Ahhh now Kimmi...you must remember...sharing is not really an option since you are about 4th in line now girlfriend...

    But if you promise to change your evil ways...we will consider saving something of him for you...

    Do I need to get you one of those T-shirts that says "Does not play well with others" on it???

    Who me? lol

    Methinks I can run faster, lol

    Or a T-Shirt "Only plays with Elvis "


    Kimmi

    (your fault, bad influence, {joking}) lol

  20. #60
    TCB Mafia The King's Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Who me? lol

    Methinks I can run faster, lol

    Or a T-Shirt "Only plays with Elvis "


    Kimmi

    (your fault, bad influence, {joking}) lol

    LOL...

    Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. What would Elvis drive today
    By Supertigre in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 09:49 PM
  2. Elvis and the world today
    By elvislady in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 12:31 PM
  3. Elvis Today
    By Memphisgurl in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 09:49 AM
  4. Being Elvis Fan TODAY.
    By buttonhead in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •