Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: laughing Elvis

Lightbulb

another one i can suggest is 'beach shack' ,that ones ever so funny

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Whatchoo think I am...

Speaking of Polk Salad Annie, could somebody post the "Poke A Little Sock Salad" rehearsal? There's some great E laughter to be heard on that one.

Or actually, just listen to it here, from Jordan's site.

By the way, I know it's only a 2 years' difference, but to me this always sounded more like it was from 1970 than 1972. But if it is from March 31, 1972, maybe they have video of it , along with Young And Beautiful (as discussed in the other thread) and who knows what other goodies. It would be hilarious to watch, I bet.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

International Level
    Paulie: you da man :worthy: Thank you (again ) very, very funny

E.L.V.I.S.: beach shack? From which recording is that?

Lonnie: thanks for the great link!

(ooooh, that drugs monologue , is that from that same concert that left members of his band crying when they left the stage, September 1974?)

Lightbulb

its from the 'spin in ,spin out' bootleg.If i am right you can find it on jordan's site

You are welcome Cherokee!

Cadillac King
    I agree with you Cherokee. Elvis had a wonderful sence of humor and a great laugh. Did you hear about the story where he takes his whole gang by the nose at Christmas? Normally they all got a good filled envelope, but Elvis played a practical joke on them on year, by giving them a cheque for McDonalds. He couldn't stop laughing when he saw does faces. Lol. Ofcource they got their real check too. That was the kind of humor Elvis had.

Be safe and take care,

Christel (TCE)

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TCE
    I agree with you Cherokee. Elvis had a wonderful sence of humor and a great laugh. Did you hear about the story where he takes his whole gang by the nose at Christmas? Normally they all got a good filled envelope, but Elvis played a practical joke on them on year, by giving them a cheque for McDonalds. He couldn't stop laughing when he saw does faces. Lol. Ofcource they got their real check too. That was the kind of humor Elvis had.

Be safe and take care,

Christel (TCE)
    LOL, yeah, that was a good one. How about the story of Patty Parry, that she gave Scatter a right hook that sent Elvis falling off the couch laughing! God, wish I'd been there at that moment. His laughter would have caused some serious breathing problems for me

I love his laughter, always makes me laugh and yes it is a big part of his charm Cherokee you should listen to Cut me and I bleed cd, you can hear it on the Jordan Elvis World website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12