Thread: Elvis,Linda and Me

Elvis,Linda and Me

I just bought this book yesturday from Amazon because i like Linda and wanted to know more about her relationship with Elvis. For anyone who has read this....is it a good book?
    "Its An Elvis Thing Man, You Just Wouldn't Understand"

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...loveselvis.gif

Loving elvis
    Thanks for the head-ups, might cheak it out.

I didn't know Linda wrote a book, I would read that for sure....she seems totally honest....and also...did any of you guys realize from reading her interview that if it weren't for Linda, Elvis would have died alot sooner? She has saved his life several times...he's quit breathing I know several times while with her.

Its actually by her best friend Jeannie LaMay Dumas...but i think Linda is writing a book!

I read somewhere that Linda Thompson's book has been delayed. The reason given is something regarding her divorce from David Foster.

Elvis,Linda and Me

Hello

In the past few days alot has been said about Graceland expanding and I know that this subjet belongs on another thread,but like I said i am an Elvis fan.I don't know how far the other fans go for Elvis,but I am begining to worry about my feelings for Elvis.I spend moretime with this guy(Elvis)than I do with my boyfriend.In another thread I talked about visiting Graceland for January the 8th.A fan wrotte about how dirty the city is and that maybe Elvis was inspired to record "The Getho"because the way Memphis looks.Like I said i read everything that has been printed about Elvis and alot has been said about Elvis.Lots of books and they do talk about his generocity,but always each book talks about the dark side of Elvis.And when you read about the other side of Elvis,if you're not a fan..chances are that the book will end up in the trash can.I don't understand why all this people that shared his life end up writing all that crap about him.I am sure that money plays a big role,and people love to read anything that is dark,weird,ect.But who buys those books?Us...the fans.Do we care if Elvis smoked marijuana?If Elvis was hooked on cocaine?Or was he a drug adict?We wish he was clean because he would be here with us.But do we really care what his sexual life was?Do we care what he did after he closed the door to his bedroom?Hell NO!!!We love the guy!We love the guy who gave us his best.The best darn entertainer in the whole world.Im sick and tired of those books that do only one thing,DEGRATE ELVIS"Im not bying no more books.Elvis and Me I burned it.Now Elvis,Linda and Me.Im not going to mention the other writters because I dislike them as human beings.No wonder Elvis felt lonely.Did the guy who cuts the grass wrote one?The cook?Is time to stop!If you got nothing to say that is nice and positive about Elvis,then shut up.Let him rest in peace.Everyone has a skeleton in the clossed.Why what he did is worse that what you did?or are doing?Especially those who wrotte"Elvis what Happend"
    When I said in the begining about my feelings for Elvis is because I always end up in an argument when people tell me that Elvis was a junkieAn it has being with people who don't know crap about Elvis.It makes me angry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elvis_presley_10.jpg  
    Last edited by GirlHappy19; 08-30-2007 at 09:04 PM.
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

You know GirlHappy, i absolutely agree with you 100%. Elvis was only human as are the rest of us and we all make mistakes and do things we arent proud of. Elvis is great and i love him no matter what!