Thread: Linda Interview

Linda Interview

I just found this interview with Linda Thompson:

http://www.kki.pl/elvisal/interview_...a_thompson.htm

I like it a lot, so I thought that it would be nice to share it with you
    Enjoy reading it,

Marija

Thanks Marija.
    Ya know, she is the most truthful, honest and down-to-earth person. And i like her very much IMO, she was great for Elvis !! It's a BIG shame it didn't last.

Thanks for posting, i really really enjoyed it

Loving elvis
    Thanks for the link marija.

Great interview...thanks for sharing!!....out of all his girlfriends i like Linda the best and also June Juanico.
    "Its An Elvis Thing Man, You Just Wouldn't Understand"

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...loveselvis.gif

I'm glad you liked it too
    I've always liked Linda, but after this interview i like her even more lol.

Thank you for posting the link... I really like Linda and enjoy reading about her and Elvis. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

wow, great interview!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dovey View Post
    Thank you for posting the link... I really like Linda and enjoy reading about her and Elvis. Dovey
    Glad you enjoyed it
    Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    wow, great interview!!!
    lol, that was just my reaction after i read it lol

Linda is my favorite too. She is supposed to be releasing her autobiography soon. It was supposed to come out this year but you know how those book deals are. They can take forever to get out. She and her brother Sam Thompson are the ones putting the memories of EP together with unseen personal photographs.
    http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2...-overhaulx.jpg "Without a shadow of a doubt, Bob Sillerman is the BEST thing to happen to the Elvis World in a very long time. Even EPE have stated this. During the next ten years we should see a massive boost for the Elvis Legacy."-courtesy, Brian Quinn

Check out my blog on the new upcoming Graceland expansion and redevelopment.
    http://gracelandfuture.blogspot.com/

Thank you for posting this interview. Linda has always come off as an intelligent, caring and insightful person who truly loved Elvis. She would have made a good wife for him, and hopefully she brought some happiness to him those final years. If it wasn't for her, we might of lost even sooner than 1977. Just my opinion..

I really enjoyed that interview with Linda. She comes across as a very genuine person.
    ELVIS THE KING - TODAY TOMORROW & FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by ruggishboo View Post
    Thank you for posting this interview. Linda has always come off as an intelligent, caring and insightful person who truly loved Elvis. She would have made a good wife for him, and hopefully she brought some happiness to him those final years. If it wasn't for her, we might of lost even sooner than 1977. Just my opinion..
    I posted this same thing on another thread - yes I think we would have lost him sooner because she saved his life several times - he would quit breathing, etc. I'm not saying because of his pills, because I don't know for sure. I guess we'll have to read Linda's book to find out. But yes..I think we would have lost him sooner - can you imagine the tremendous responsibility Linda had "being responsible" for Elvis' state of mind? Watching over him knowing his drug habits, etc. Good grief - no wonder she finally gave up. I bet she was scared after leaving though - worried that nobody would help him if he needed it - worried nobody would be there if he quit breathing.....which brings us to Ginger Alden......but I won't talk about that here.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    I posted this same thing on another thread - yes I think we would have lost him sooner because she saved his life several times - he would quit breathing, etc. I'm not saying because of his pills, because I don't know for sure. I guess we'll have to read Linda's book to find out. But yes..I think we would have lost him sooner - can you imagine the tremendous responsibility Linda had "being responsible" for Elvis' state of mind? Watching over him knowing his drug habits, etc. Good grief - no wonder she finally gave up. I bet she was scared after leaving though - worried that nobody would help him if he needed it - worried nobody would be there if he quit breathing.....which brings us to Ginger Alden......but I won't talk about that here.
    Linda didn't leave, elvis got rid of her in a good way without hurting her feelings. Linda was with david briggs so l guess elvis and linda move on with different people. just my cents through.

Mad Tigers
    Thank you so much for this link!

Like some of the others here, I have always really liked Linda Thompson. She really seems so genuine and caring and down to earth, so unpretentious, and she was such a shining light for Elvis. I think they made a wonderful couple, I always thought he should have married her!!

Thank you for the Link, Marija
    It was interesting to read...I think Linda is a nice person

Rising Sun