Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Elvis and other children

guys...they cannot prove their paternity without DNA - Lisa Marie is only one who can provide DNA...and obviously she is not willing...so how the heck can they prove it??? I don't see why you guys find it so hard to believe? Elvis was no saint by any means...and seems to me he loved the ladies...and the proof is out there for all to see...look how many women he's romanced on his movie sets - not to mention all the groupies...NO BIRTH CONTROL IS 100% and it's stupid to even think so......

Also something we should consider is that these women would have had to get pregnant more than 30 years ago while Elvis was still healthy and could have come forth when he was still alive and taken him to court as another woman did. Why did they wait until after his death? Now that seems highly suspicious to me.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Also something we should consider is that these women would have had to get pregnant more than 30 years ago while Elvis was still healthy and could have come forth when he was still alive and taken him to court as another woman did. Why did they wait until after his death? Now that seems highly suspicious to me.

Diane
    Diane, just a thought, but maybe they tried while he was still alive? And never got anywhere with it? Maybe his legal team squashed it right away...maybe they figured now that he died - may have better chance? I don't know - just speculation on my part of course.

Possibly you're right ksimms2 but I think it's more likely that they are trying to cash in.

Diane

To presley 31 and KPM (AND OTHERS), I spokeout what I know, how do I know it, it?s a question I don?t have to answer nicely expressed none of your business. I just shared my knowledge just like you did, whereas mine hasn?t been studied on the books or heard somewhere. For those who know a whole lotta things about Elvis here obviously don?t know enough! Idon't care what ya guys think or believe but when it comes to be a fact it should be known inside out by the one who's speaking otherwise it ain't worthy a knowledge.
    It's a great deal of shame ya guys can't go and ask Elvis himself! well, I doubt he would of said any of it tho. He didn't talk much 'bout his private thoughts and business neither did he admit his mistakes to lightly.
    And D aka desiree I know ya mean well but don't ya come and tell me what to do. Mind yer own business just like I care mine. hugs back.
    Take care ev'ryone!

Quote Originally Posted by J.P View Post
    And D aka desiree I know ya mean well but don't ya come and tell me what to do. Mind yer own business just like I care mine. hugs back.
    Take care ev'ryone!
    Ok J will do. Don't you think by telling me to mind my own business you're doing exactly the same thing?

"You can knock me down, step in my face,
    slander my name all over the place"
    - But don't YOU step on my blue suede shoes -

desiree

*You walk past me- I can feel your pain-Time changes everything -One truth always stays the same - You're still you - After all - You're still you *

Quote Originally Posted by J.P View Post
    To presley 31 and KPM (AND OTHERS), I spokeout what I know, how do I know it, it’s a question I don’t have to answer nicely expressed none of your business. I just shared my knowledge just like you did, whereas mine hasn’t been studied on the books or heard somewhere. For those who know a whole lotta things about Elvis here obviously don’t know enough! Idon't care what ya guys think or believe but when it comes to be a fact it should be known inside out by the one who's speaking otherwise it ain't worthy a knowledge.
    It's a great deal of shame ya guys can't go and ask Elvis himself! well, I doubt he would of said any of it tho. He didn't talk much 'bout his private thoughts and business neither did he admit his mistakes to lightly.
    Take care ev'ryone!
    Strange post-no one meant any harm you stated something as fact. I was just asking how you could say so -with 100% accuracy. If you do not want to answer thats okay but it does not prove anything. Sorry you got so bent out of shape. The question was not meant to do that.
    Last edited by KPM; 09-15-2007 at 01:29 PM.

Backstage Pass lawdy_missclawdy's Avatar
    Just the fact that his url is "Is Elvis My Dad", and that he calls himself "Elvis Junior" seems as an attemt to make money, if you ask me.

I don't say that it's impossible that Elvis might have made another woman pregnant, but it can't be proven. In my eyes, anyone who comes forward saying "Hey, Elvis is my dad!" is jealous of the money and fame that Lisa have gotten by being Elvis' daugther. I don't believe them, until otherwise has been proven.
    "It is no secret what God can do,
    and I believe there will be peace in the valley some day,
    so take my hand, precious lord, lead me and guide me."

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4...is/twoebut.gif Please visit (:

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdy_missclawdy View Post
    Just the fact that his url is "Is Elvis My Dad", and that he calls himself "Elvis Junior" seems as an attemt to make money, if you ask me.

I don't say that it's impossible that Elvis might have made another woman pregnant, but it can't be proven. In my eyes, anyone who comes forward saying "Hey, Elvis is my dad!" is jealous of the money and fame that Lisa have gotten by being Elvis' daugther. I don't believe them, until otherwise has been proven.
    l agree

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Another..............

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Thought l make a thread cause some people think there more children out there, whats your thoughts about this????
    Good question
    TCB, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    I myself don't believe all stories told by woman claiming to have had sex with Elvis. I'm sure there are a lot saying it but maybe they wished they had. I wonder if Elvis had the time to sleep with all these woman! And like Elvis said in the interview where he wore the blue suit (I think, but I'm not sure), regarding the same question, he laught and said: if I had go to bed with all woman like said I would be dead. Strange how people want to get in the news. First they picture Elvis as a hamburger eating weirdoo and now they picture him as a sexmaniak. What's next I wonder. Sure he was a man of flesh and blood and will have had his weak moments, but I don't think that he slept with all wman that claim he did.
    Christel (TCE)
    On this I agree . He would have been a very busy man.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Coming On Strong
    It is not unbelievable that Elvis might have other children than Lisa. Especially from his younger days (1954-55, when he toured a lot. He is said to have more than one girl in every single town he went to... I bet he tried to be "careful", but who knows...

I also think many WANT to be his children, so most of them claiming to be are of course just wishes.

The ones who could be would have difficulties to proof this of course. The only solution for that is a DNA-test, and Lisa Marie would have to say yes for that. I guess that would be at least a parttime job for her had she agreed to that all the time. So the question will be unaswered to all of us I guess!

Coming On Strong
    thats is but desiree did not want his money she just wanted her name presley

Has anyone ever heard of Vince Vernon Vardell?
    It is said Elvis met his mother in Germany during his time in the army.

i am actually one of the forgotton presley children, elvis made a secret trip to north east england in 1967 while filming double trouble,this i know for a fact because john lennon was there at the time, and he told me this story while having a drinking session on brown ale, while watching several whippetts racing
    p.s elvis lost 15 shilling during the whippet racing,this is the REAL REASON why elvis never returned to the u.k.
    p.s no whippets were hurt during this incident
    LETS BE FRIENDS!

LOL Geordie, thanks for lightening this thread up.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    guys.....don't see why you guys find it so hard to believe? Elvis was no saint by any means...and seems to me he loved the ladies...and the proof is out there for all to see...look how many women he's romanced on his movie sets - not to mention all the groupies...NO BIRTH CONTROL IS 100% and it's stupid to even think so......
    I don't find it hard to believe that Elvis could have had more children. I just find it very unlikely .

I just read an interview from someone the other day about this.
    Can't remember who now .
    In the '50's and early '60's ....people didn't always have "intercourse."
    They just indulged in "heavy petting."
    That's what this guy said they did. They never went with the girls alone, but three of the guys were always together. Parker warned Elvis he'd better not get anyone pregnant or it would ruin his career .
    Seems kinda silly to us today ..but there was no birth control then except for condoms....Maybe someone knows the inteview I'm talking about ??
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    but we all learned in school that "pulling out" as they say is not fool proof.....so if that was his intentions...that was sort of silly cause it don't always work....ask the high school girls who were promised by their boyfriends that "if we do it this way you won't get pregnant"....yea right....famous last words! lol....

lol!!! Yeah, i agree

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789