Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Elvis and other children

Thanks - got it!! Just a book I bought today - was lucky to even see it.....loaded with photo's.

Hi everyone.
    Well, I think there are no other children although I would like to see more Elvis kids,hehe (especially males lol)
    I think he was careful when it came to that, but I also agree with someone else discussing this topic who said that there sure were some 'careless' moments too...
    Elvisjr or Desiree are just claiming that are his kids but there are no official DNA tests done and I personally don't believe in it. Elvisjr doesn't look like Elvis to me at all.
    So, for now, Lisa-Marie is the only Elvis' child

Hugs to you all,
    Marija

Deborah Delaine Presley

http://www.preslaw.net/presley-v-hanks.html

From 1989:
    Plaintiff, Deborah Delaine Presley, claiming to be the illegitimate daughter of Elvis, seeks her share of the Estate. The Court, after testimony from Priscilla et al., interprets the terms of his will as providing only for children born in wedlock.

Here's another lady claiming to be the daughter of Elvis. She filed affidavits from her mother, Barbara Jean Young, and from Gene Smith, purportedly Elvis Presley's first cousin. These affidavits, in general, establish the relationship between appellant's mother and Elvis Presley in support of appellant's claim that Mr. Presley was her father.

*Deborah Delaine Presley was married to Christian Brando, October 16, 2004, son of Marlon Brando and actress Anna Kashfi. He was convicted of the voluntary manslaughter of his half-sister Cheyenne's boyfriend on 16 May 1990 at Marlon Brando's residence on Mulholland Drive. He was released from prison in 1996. He was also involved in 2001 Bonnie Lee Bakley murder investigation when Robert Blake claimed that Christian Brando had been involved in the murder of Blake's 44-year-old wife.

On January 10, 2005, Christian Brando was charged with two counts of spousal abuse in relation to battery of his wife. Pleading guilty, he was sentenced to three years' probation and two months drug and alcohol treatment, and was ordered to complete a spousal abuse prevention program. The couple were divorced in June 2005.

In December 2005, Deborah Brando launched a suit in Los Angeles Superior Court seeking financial damages for multiple counts of violence and threats of violence and murder against her and her 13-year-old daughter. Deborah Brando claimed that Christian Brando repeatedly forced her into sex by threatening to smother her with a pillow or to cut her daughter "into a million pieces."

*That is, if you believe Wilkipedia.

I knew there was a lawsuit against the Presley estate by an illegitimate daughter and I knew she lost in court. I never knew any of the details. Wonder if she has those "Presley" genes?
    Last edited by cprimm; 08-30-2007 at 01:56 PM. Reason: oh, rats

Quote Originally Posted by marijaep View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Well, I think there are no other children although I would like to see more Elvis kids,hehe (especially males lol)
    I think he was careful when it came to that, but I also agree with someone else discussing this topic who said that there sure were some 'careless' moments too...
    Elvisjr or Desiree are just claiming that are his kids but there are no official DNA tests done and I personally don't believe in it. Elvisjr doesn't look like Elvis to me at all.
    So, for now, Lisa-Marie is the only Elvis' child

Hugs to you all,
    Marija
    I have to agree with Marija here..until DNA proves otherwise...I guess we should just stick to LMP....no matter what we believe...until it's proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    I have to agree with Marija here..until DNA proves otherwise...I guess we should just stick to LMP....no matter what we believe...until it's proven otherwise.
    Thank you. You got my point,

Marija

Like someone already posted, "Never say Never" I am sure that I do not know and never will but my dad was one who always told me never say never unless you are absolutely sure. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Quote Originally Posted by Dovey View Post
    Like someone already posted, "Never say Never" I am sure that I do not know and never will but my dad was one who always told me never say never unless you are absolutely sure. Dovey
    Exactly Dovey

I think Desiree has got a slight (and i mean slight) look of Elvis, but is she were Elvis' child, wouldn't she look just a bit like Lisa when Lisa was little ??

I'm not sure but Dovey said it "Never say Never"

Quote Originally Posted by Burning_Love View Post
    Exactly Dovey

I think Desiree has got a slight (and i mean slight) look of Elvis, but is she were Elvis' child, wouldn't she look just a bit like Lisa when Lisa was little ??

I'm not sure but Dovey said it "Never say Never"

no, she wouldn't look like Lisa because they have different moms...Desire's mom is french and dark coloring (hair, etc) while priscilla's features are lighter....yes Desire does resemble Elvis - but she resembles her mom too.

Loving elvis
    Simple DNA would solve that very quicky.

no, she wouldn't look like Lisa because they have different moms...Desire's mom is french and dark coloring (hair, etc) while priscilla's features are lighter....yes Desire does resemble Elvis - but she resembles her mom too.
    Yes i see what you mean But i thought there would be some resemblence between desiree and Lisa. I mean Lisa has Elvis' strong features, wouldn't Desiree have some too ? This is all too confusing for me Lol

Simple DNA would solve that very quicky.
    Exactly !

I haven't read every post, so if I've repeated something someone else said, forgive me. This is a great post. I've always wondered whether of not there could be an Elvis child, I did read a copy of his will, or what was purported to be his will & he did make an allowance for his child or children. I would think that bit would allow for someone with a claim to pursue his rightful heritage. Personally, I don't believe he had other children, simply because of his kind nature towards family. If he thought he had a child out there, he would want to acknowledge that child.
    But, I'm not naive enough to rule it out completely either.

Just pretend, I'm holding you, and whispering things soft and low.
    And think of me, how it's gonna be and just pretend I didn't go

Loving elvis
    I seen those burning but thanks anyway, l want to see some kind of proof if so they did have a long love affair and desiree is his daughter?? where the proof is what l say!!!!

Me Too Presley.. !!

Of course Elvis having other children is a possiblity. DNA is the only true way of telling and so far none have been proven to be really his children.

Coming On Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Desiree did get asked for a dna test but she told them NO, so what does that tell ya.
    no she did not she has had a dna done but thay need lisa's nda and she whant give it

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by maria1073 View Post
    no she did not she has had a dna done but thay need lisa's nda and she whant give it
    Show the proof maria is the only thing l'am going to say

Coming On Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Desiree did get asked for a dna test but she told them NO, so what does that tell ya.
    show me the proof presle31 and that all i'm going to say

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by maria1073 View Post
    show me the proof presle31 and that all i'm going to say
    your the one who thinks desiree is the daugher so you show the proof. I don't have to show nothing cause l don't believe the story!!

Most good lawyers would advise to never agree to any DNA testing. Allowing even one DNA test then opens the door to unending litigation for every person who might "think" they are Elvis's child. So the best defense is to not agree to any.