Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Elvis and other children

Coming On Strong
    well if you dont belive why did you do to qwerty site. desiree was born in 1958

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Kelly, I've always got a hug for you! I don't really agree with you, because I lean more toward the opinion that Pris was NOT as innocent and naive as some believe her to be...but that's ok. Jen and I have disagreed many times before, but I keep preachin' it...THE KEY IS TO AGREE TO DISAGREE.
    Thanks, and I as well feel the same...it's cool to discuss stuff and if we all agreed on everything - well - where would the fun be?

All I know for sure girls, is that Elvis had the opportunity to romance almost any woman he chose to. I don't find it at all unlikely that he may have had secret relationships with women. I think it could be very likely....

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning_Love View Post
    Ohhh i have that Book. Do not believe it in the slightest BUT i love the book because it's like a fantasy story and it give the 'Mysterious' side to Elvis.
    good reading something like beauty and the breast
    sorry burning couldn't hold that back

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    good reading something like beauty and the breast
    sorry burning couldn't hold that back

Lol

If it were up to me, I'd like to have more of Elvis kids around, maybe one of them or one of the grandchildren would have inherited his talent. But I think there are no others than Lisa, because who would keep it a secret that Elvis might be their father, and those who tried to prove it...I am not sure but don't they have an inforceable right to learn who their father is? Aren't they authorized by law to get a DNA test done?

Loving elvis
    agreed miss clawdy.

wow..just looked through that site....strange....interesting...but strange.

yes DNA testing is needed - but if Lisa does not want to submit her DNA then she doesn't have to....if I were Lisa and Pris - I'd be all for DNA testing to put the rumors to rest....so maybe they know it could be possible and that's why they refuse......

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    All I know for sure girls, is that Elvis had the opportunity to romance almost any woman he chose to. I don't find it at all unlikely that he may have had secret relationships with women. I think it could be very likely....
    I agree with you....the man obviously got around....and another thing...I'm suprised the man didn't get any STD's (that we know about...) but he was no different than any other famous person who has women (or men for the women) at their feet - some choose to ignore it - while others indulge.....he chose to indulge.....again...and again...and again.....blah, blah, blah....why the heck do you think his wife wasn't allowed to go on tour with him?? DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    if I were Lisa and Pris - I'd be all for DNA testing to put the rumors to rest....so maybe they know it could be possible and that's why they refuse......
    I think part of the reason why they wouldn't is that there's a chance that at least one of the claimants may be proven true.

Then, if that happened, you can imagine the lawsuits and claims to part of the Estate that would follow ...
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    I think part of the reason why they wouldn't is that there's a chance that at least one of the claimants may be proven true.

Then, if that happened, you can imagine the lawsuits and claims to part of the Estate that would follow ...
    oh good lord yes, lawsuits would be everywhere - and those millions would have to be divided....well....don't know if they could actually get anything or not?

Loving elvis
    Desiree did get asked for a dna test but she told them NO, so what does that tell ya.

Desiree

Desiree did get asked for a dna test but she told them NO, so what does that tell ya.
    When, where? Any links? .... etc
    Last edited by Getlo; 08-30-2007 at 12:50 PM.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Yes I read on the site that she asked and LMP and co. wouldnt do it....??

(someone please tell me how to start a new topic on this site...I guess I just can't quite figure it out!)

Loving elvis
    just go to new topic and start a new thread

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    Yes I read on the site that she asked and LMP and co. wouldnt do it....??

(someone please tell me how to start a new topic on this site...I guess I just can't quite figure it out!)
    kelly, that site is all lies, he bans people that don't believe his story about Lucy and desiree He barred jennnifer hodge( charlies wife) from speaking the turth one to many times.

I'm sorry Jenn, I cannot find "new topic" I must be totally blind....can you point me in the right direction?? Thanks!! I bought something today wanted to share.

kelly, that site is all lies, he bans people that don't believe his story about Lucy and desiree He barred jennnifer hodge( charlies wife) from speaking the turth one to many times.
    oh? well that's not good.....didn't know he banned Jennifer Hodge. I have never read the book and really don't believe it one way or another.

Loving elvis
    go to the all elvis presley topic and look where its says new thread above the topics