Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Elvis and other children

Loving elvis

Elvis and other children

Thought l make a thread cause some people think there more children out there, whats your thoughts about this????

I've often wondered the same thing and have heard rumors, but I do not know for sure....interesting to hear what others have to say.

Definitely possible, considering the many women Elvis was with throughout the course of his life.

Actually, more than possible ... it's probable, ie more likely than not. I'm sure there may have been a couple of women who had a kid with Elvis, but kept it quiet ... carried the secret to their graves, or will do one day.

DNA testing would settle debates once and for all, but that will never happen. Based on probability and general odds, it is highly unlikely Lisa is Elvis' only biological child.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

re

I don't think Elvis had other children.
    I think he knew what he was doing and was carefull.
    I'd like to go to Graceland
    Memphis,Tennessee

Careless Love - book is telling about one girl who were pregnant and the child was Elvis'..but took an adoption and never told this to Elvis.. or something like that.
    [CENTER]"The only time I can be me is when I walk through the door and lock it from the inside" -Elvis

I agree with Elvis Himself - I think Elvis was careful and doesn't have any other children besides Lisa Marie.

Diane

there is one he live in las vegas and it he has been tested and the courts have said is name is Elvis JR if you go on line you will fined his site

TCB

Quote Originally Posted by beau stewart View Post
    there is one he live in las vegas and it he has been tested and the courts have said is name is Elvis JR if you go on line you will fined his site

TCB
    huh? I've never heard that, would you post this link if you have it? As for Elvis being very careful, I find that hard to believe because if he was indeed doing pills and such...when you are high...you aren't thinking clearly. But I wasn't there, so of course I don't know 100%. Plus all the bed hopping being done...I just can't believe he was always 100% careful.....or the girl could have said, "I'm on the pill" and been lying.....oh heck, who knows!

TCB
    I have read about this guy.. and I know this site..
    you can read his blog here: http://iselvismydad.blogspot.com/

[CENTER]"The only time I can be me is when I walk through the door and lock it from the inside" -Elvis

Loving elvis

TCB
    If thats true than why doesn't he want to know Lisa>????????

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    If thats true than why doesn't he want to know Lisa>????????

I wouldn't want to know her either ... even if Elvis was my dad!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Loving elvis
    http://www.elvisjr.com/

Is this the guy your talking about being elvis son??? I think he looks like wayne newton.

I would love to know LIsa if l was elvis's kid

From his site ...

Elvis Jr. first entered the spotlight as a circus clown.

Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

What a lot of you are forgetting is that by the time the drugs were affecting Elvis' mind and judgment he was also pretty impotent so yes, I still doubt that he had any other children.

Diane

http://iselvismydad.blogspot.com/

this guy is another guy then

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    What a lot of you are forgetting is that by the time the drugs were affecting Elvis' mind and judgment he was also pretty impotent so yes, I still doubt that he had any other children.
    But what about early on, in the 50s and 60s? As ksimms2 said, any girl involved could've said she was on the pill when she wasn't.

And as for Elvis being "careful" ... what does that mean? The only 100% guaranteed method of contraception is to not have sex in the first place.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

wow..great thread....yes there are 2 men claiming to be Elvis' sons.....

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    But what about early on, in the 50s and 60s? As ksimms2 said, any girl involved could've said she was on the pill when she wasn't.

And as for Elvis being "careful" ... what does that mean? The only 100% guaranteed method of contraception is to not have sex in the first place.
    Are you hoping there's more children, cause it seems like you trying to convince us???

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Are you hoping there's more children, cause it seems like you trying to convince us???
    I may be rather new here, presley31, but I find your manners leave a lot to be desired, both towards me and other posters. You seem quite aggressive at times. Perhaps it's the difficulty of the written word not being able to convey what one is thinking as accurately as an actual conversation, I don't know ...

I believe this thread is to offer one's opinions as to whether or not there may be Elvis offspring in the world, which I have done. And I have also asked questions of people if I'd like to hear more of their opinions.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other whether there are Elvis sprogs out there, nor have I any wish to "convince" people of anything.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I'm sure he's not hoping there is more children, just stating a fact. And actually, with no DNA proof, there is only 1 Elvis child and that's Lisa.....so it doesn't really matter what anyone else says....without DNA cannot be proven as fact.

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast