Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Elvis and other children

but we all learned in school that "pulling out" as they say is not fool proof.....so if that was his intentions...that was sort of silly cause it don't always work....ask the high school girls who were promised by their boyfriends that "if we do it this way you won't get pregnant"....yea right....famous last words! lol....

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    This is why I felt no other woman got pregnant in his younger years but didn't have the guts to say it.....thanks Danielle.

Later on it was the impotency because of the drugs. Much as some people would like to believe there is another Elvis child out there, I don't because of the above.

Diane
    I agree with everything you said there diane

You know, my Momma always says "Never say never!"...and I have learned that she is wise to go by that rule. I'm not saying yes or no on this one. But I believe that there is always a possibility. Elvis did get around...and I have to say that I doubt that there weren't some "careless" moments...who knows? But if there would be credible evidence, then why not let them be DNA tested...??

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

Ksimms2...

Re: the DVD (which does include talk of his, erhum...intimacy issues). It was filmed not too long ago (maybe sometime between 25th-30th anniversary)...please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, Sheila Ryan is one of those interviewed and she talks about their bedroom antics and his ability to uh...for lack of a better word-go all the way. She did say that all of the drugs affected his 'performance' and it was, ummm, can't remember how she put it, but basically when he was ready, the girl had to be ready and then he wouldn't really 'be ready' so to speak. That has been written many times (will look for written sources to back this up).

Even though he may have had tons of one-nighters, he wasn't known for being the 'most' intimate guy (again, read it and will find it-not that I am claiming these authors are 100% true, seriously, who really knows but Elvis and the peeps he slept with-sorry to put it so bluntly).

Didn't even old lady 'Cilla (now don't jump all over me 'cilla lovers) say something to the effect that they weren't very intimate often after LM was born didn't 'have relations'??? please correct me if I am wrong....

PS- don't you think that if there are any other kids milling about, they would sort come out (not to mention the mothers that bore them)? I mean heck, practically everyone who has known him has written a book and spilled some sort of sordid detail or another (or so they claim), so why would the mother of one of his children do so too....can't you see the title now? 'My One Night in Elvis'. (sorry had to). I mean it would have been 1 thing if the Col. were alive, he would have most certainly put a lid on that, but now...with all of this popularity reaching brilliant new heights??? C'mon...

Now go on and take on the day!!!

TCB Mafia
    I read Joyce Bova had an abortion from his child

Too Much Monkey Business Jumpsuit Junkie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    I may be rather new here, presley31, but I find your manners leave a lot to be desired, both towards me and other posters. You seem quite aggressive at times. Perhaps it's the difficulty of the written word not being able to convey what one is thinking as accurately as an actual conversation, I don't know ...

I believe this thread is to offer one's opinions as to whether or not there may be Elvis offspring in the world, which I have done. And I have also asked questions of people if I'd like to hear more of their opinions.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other whether there are Elvis sprogs out there, nor have I any wish to "convince" people of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Stick to the topic!!!!!!!!
    Please try to keep things civil

Matt

if you guys read the web site that someone prior posted about "elvis, jr." it stated in there that his mom was an actress and Elvis was just becoming big and she gave him up for adoption.....wonder who that was?

"justcurious" thank you for those comments, and yes, I believe that is probably what Sheila Ryan will say and also yes about 'Cilla....she pretty much said after Lisa Marie was born they pretty much quit having sex....and some say that he put her on a pedestal and didn't think of her in those terms...she was his "Madonna" and so he felt he didn't want to "taint" her so to speak....while he was a "tainting" all the other females around the country.....lol.....(don't yell at me here, only repeating what I've heard/read, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by justcurious View Post
    PS- don't you think that if there are any other kids milling about, they would sort come out (not to mention the mothers that bore them)? I mean heck, practically everyone who has known him has written a book and spilled some sort of sordid detail or another (or so they claim), so why would the mother of one of his children do so too....can't you see the title now? 'My One Night in Elvis'. (sorry had to). I mean it would have been 1 thing if the Col. were alive, he would have most certainly put a lid on that, but now...with all of this popularity reaching brilliant new heights??? C'mon...
    You have some very valid points But I would like to think that there are quite a few women in this world who would be more modest than to spill their guts on a relationship/one nighter with Elvis...may even be some out there who don't want anyone to know...just because they may not want the publicity or negativity that surfacing would bring. In either event, I would like to think that any children he may have fathered, other than Lisa, would not want to claim a chunk of his estate...wishful thinking probably, but if it were me I wouldn't want anything other than confirmation of who I really am. Does that make sense??? lol.

But you are certainly right about all of the books and the "Whose Who" among supposed friends and lovers...it gets crazy, doesn't it???

Bottom line is, I don't suppose we will know for sure until DNA is done.

well according to the www.elvisjr.com site and his blog, he did try contacting the EPE and asked for DNA, etc. and was shot down or never replied to, etc. But he changed his name legally to Elvis Aaron Presley, Jr. because according to the site, he had enough evidence to prove he very well may be Elvis' son. But do you honestly think Priscilla or Lisa through E.P.E. would ever consent to DNA? Heck no.....they are saying that Lisa would be their only way because she would be their sibling......I say "their" because there is a 50yr old man claiming to be Elvis son too and his mom swore on her death bed she is telling the truth.....you guys should check those sites out if you haven't already....it is interesting to say the least.

Uh...

Running to a meeting, and CAN'T wait post more later but just had to check out that Elvis, jr website- I think that someone commented earlier, doesn't he look IDENTICAL to Wayne Newton? Seriously. Secondly, I am all for him legally changing his name if the courts granted it, but would you just love to see the 'evidence' in El's will that 'proves' the existence of another child? Y'all, where can we get our hands on that version? I mean we have all seen the 'court filed' document, but if there is one that make provisions for his 'son', then show me show me show me....otherwise, maybe he should call Wayne Newton for a DNA test, they sure do look a heck of a lot alike!!! Agreed though, some interesting points...see y'all back here later!

Loving elvis
    sorry but that elvis jr looks nothing like elvis, he's not very good looking to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by riley View Post
    I read Joyce Bova had an abortion from his child
    That is a thing I was talking about on the first page of this topic.. I just couldn't remember the name of this girl.
    [CENTER]"The only time I can be me is when I walk through the door and lock it from the inside" -Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by beau stewart View Post
    there is one he live in las vegas and it he has been tested and the courts have said is name is Elvis JR if you go on line you will fined his site

TCB
    All this guy did was have his name legally changed to Elvis Presley Jr.
    He has not had any DNA testing, he says he is Elvis's son but it has not been proven. He just changed his name to ELvis legally. Anyone can change their name if they legally want to. If he had legally been found Elvis's son he would be entitled to a share in the estate.
    The will has a section which deals with his daughter Lisa and "any other lawful issue I might have"- legal mumbo jumbo for any other children. So this guy has not been found to be Elvis's legal son or he would be sharing in the estate. Later in the will is another section -Item V-Distribution to Minor Children
    So there are provisions in case Elvis had had other children. Evidently so far none have been proven to be his.

Johnny Cash once said that in the 50s Elvis had a mission "to see how many girls he could bed" he added - "he did pretty good too!"
    I think Elvis's fantasys with women had probably been fullfilled by the time the 70s rolled around.
    You know you can love ice cream with all your heart, but when you've had every flavor - the thrill is not the same. Was that delicate enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    I have this. I haven't watched it for a while, but I think it's just the 70s stuff from the Definitive Elvis set, rejigged.

I may be wrong, but I'll have to check the contents again.

My copy has an Aloha pic on the front cover.
    I just checked: this DVD is stuff from Definitive Elvis, rejigged.

It uses stuff from two or three of the DVDs, but it a more cohesive way. I think the DE set should've used this one as a disc to itself.

But it's definitely worth getting, especially if you can find it cheap!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I believe the Sheila Ryan dvd was a project by Joe Esposito, "Rare Moments With The King"...I have that dvd and yes that is what Sheila Ryan or something to that effect.

I don't know, I think it could be possible, but who knows...I've really no opinion either way.

As for Prissy, well she's since changed her story and in a interview in London in 2005 (06)? she said that they did have sex after Lisa was born, that she didn't know why people thought they didn't...well duh because she said so...anyway, I've heard from those around Elvis that Pris had an abortion prior to Lisa (b4 their marriage) and another after Lisa...and that Elvis knew about them, and one of his bodyguards/friends said in a book that he heard Elvis yelling in his sleep that he knew "what she did" or something to that effect...but again who knows...
    It would be nice though to have another child by him w/us.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post
    I believe the Sheila Ryan dvd was a project by Joe Esposito, "Rare Moments With The King"...I have that dvd and yes that is what Sheila Ryan or something to that effect.

I don't know, I think it could be possible, but who knows...I've really no opinion either way.

As for Prissy, well she's since changed her story and in a interview in London in 2005 (06)? she said that they did have sex after Lisa was born, that she didn't know why people thought they didn't...well duh because she said so...anyway, I've heard from those around Elvis that Pris had an abortion prior to Lisa (b4 their marriage) and another after Lisa...and that Elvis knew about them, and one of his bodyguards/friends said in a book that he heard Elvis yelling in his sleep that he knew "what she did" or something to that effect...but again who knows...
    Wow Suzan, this is certainly interesting and yes, Priscilla is the one who said they either rarely or didn't have sex after Lisa was born. So if she had an abortion before their marriage then she wasn't a virgin when they got married and why would she have one after? Either #1 it wasnt Elvis' child or #2 she wanted out and didn't want another child involved. Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post
    Thanks for posting this Suzan. Does it REALLY surprise anyone that she had changed her story?? I too heard that she had aborted a pregnancy or two. I find that weird to say the least...especially the one that supposedly took place AFTER Lisa was born. I wonder what the motive behind that was??? One thing's for sure, if we depend on her for the truth of the matter, we shall SURELY never know...

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    Wow Suzan, this is certainly interesting and yes, Priscilla is the one who said they either rarely or didn't have sex after Lisa was born. So if she had an abortion before their marriage then she wasn't a virgin when they got married and why would she have one after? Either #1 it wasnt Elvis' child or #2 she wanted out and didn't want another child involved. Very interesting.
    strange indeed

how did you know about the abortion?? She had one with micheal Edwards.
    Yes Jen, i'd like to know too please And i only knew about the micheal edwards one. There are a lot of stories out there i guess we'll never know..