Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Elvis and other children

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    I'm sure he's not hoping there is more children, just stating a fact.
    Thank you ...
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

I have Elvis the definitive collection and women were saying that "love making was hard because he would never 'finish' it" Sorry to be rude but i thought this would help. He would do this because he was scared of women getting pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning_Love View Post
    . He would do this because he was scared of women getting pregnant.
    Who isn't!
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    I may be rather new here, presley31, but I find your manners leave a lot to be desired, both towards me and other posters. You seem quite aggressive at times. Perhaps it's the difficulty of the written word not being able to convey what one is thinking as accurately as an actual conversation, I don't know ...

I believe this thread is to offer one's opinions as to whether or not there may be Elvis offspring in the world, which I have done. And I have also asked questions of people if I'd like to hear more of their opinions.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other whether there are Elvis sprogs out there, nor have I any wish to "convince" people of anything.
    Stick to the topic!!!!!!!!

Loving elvis
    I have Elvis the definitive collection and women were saying that "love making was hard because he would never 'finish' it" Sorry to be rude but i thought this would help. He would do this because he was scared of women getting pregnant.
    well said burning

Quote Originally Posted by Getlo View Post
    Who isn't!
    you guys crack me up!!!

I just ordered a DVD about Elvis, What Happened (no not the book) and one of his girlfriends is on it talking about the bedroom stuff...so when I get it and watch it, will let ya'll know what she says....

ONCE AGAIN MAY I PLEASE SAY REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE DISCUSS ABOUT ELVIS, IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE WAY WE FEEL ABOUT HIM! SOME TAKE IT AS WE DON'T LOVE HIM AND THAT'S JUST NOT THE CASE! YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE MAN WAS NOT PERFECT - IT'S OKAY - NOBODY IS PERFECT.

If I were him, I'd be scared too....just getting to have sex with Elvis was a great honor to those fortunate enough (yes, that is the way us females would look at it) but then to get pregnant by him, can you imagine the gossip mill? The lawsuits? The paternity suits? It would all be about $$$$$ So I don't blame him for being worried.

you guys crack me up!!!

I just ordered a DVD about Elvis, What Happened (no not the book) and one of his girlfriends is on it talking about the bedroom stuff...so when I get it and watch it, will let ya'll know what she says....

ONCE AGAIN MAY I PLEASE SAY REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE DISCUSS ABOUT ELVIS, IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE WAY WE FEEL ABOUT HIM! SOME TAKE IT AS WE DON'T LOVE HIM AND THAT'S JUST NOT THE CASE! YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE MAN WAS NOT PERFECT - IT'S OKAY - NOBODY IS PERFECT.

Oooo what DVD is this Kelly ?? I have never heard of it..?? (sorry about being off topic guys..forgive me)

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Stick to the topic!!!!!!!!

Sorry ... didn't realise you were a moderator.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

well said burning
    Thanks

If I were him, I'd be scared too....just getting to have sex with Elvis was a great honor to those fortunate enough (yes, that is the way us females would look at it) but then to get pregnant by him, can you imagine the gossip mill? The lawsuits? The paternity suits? It would all be about $$$$$ So I don't blame him for being worried.
    Exactly !!!!

Loving elvis
    I agree elvis would be scared to gettting someone preggers. I read once that elvis mom used to tell him to be careful they didn't want babies.

info about DVD - off topic for a moment

Elvis the final chapter - what happened and why?

dvd is new and factory sealed.

Description:

Journey through the last years of Elvis? life ? as told by the people who were there 24 hours a day. You?ll hear the real story from Joe Esposito, Elvis? friend and personal assistant from the day they left the army until the day Elvis died. You?ll hear an amazing story from Sheila Ryan, one of Elvis? long-term love affairs. She was there for over two years in Las Vegas, on tours, at Graceland, and in the bedroom. Her incredible story will surprise, shock and sadden you as she tells of Elvis? long downward spiral of abuse from prescription drugs, eating disorders, mood swings, unusual love-making behavior, and much, much more. She was there through it all.This is the first time she has ever told her story ? a compelling and candid interview. Joe Esposito will tell you of Elvis? idiosyncrasies ? his obsession with guns, karate, his extreme generosities, and his relationships with women. You?ll hear the story of Don Wilson, whom Elvis befriended as a 10-year-old boy when his entire family died in a tragic accident. Elvis remained Don?s friend until the day he died. Many of Elvis? close friends and co-stars; Sheree North, Mary Ann Mobley, Diane McBain and Steve Rossi will explain the relationship between Elvis and Colonel Tom Parker and the extraordinary control "The Colonel" had over Elvis. The true story of why Priscilla left Elvis for Karate instructor, Mike Stone will also be revealed. The Final Chapter is told in interviews, Film Clips, News Footage, Home Movies, Re-enactments and Footage from Elvis? last tours. ELVIS: THE FINAL CHAPTER uncovers the mystery and rumors surrounding the death of the greatest entertainer the world has ever known - Elvis.

I found it on ebay and it's new/sealed in package.....should be interesting.

Loving elvis
    Never heard of it, please let us know if its good.

Sorry...Off topic =S

dvd is new and factory sealed.

Description:

Journey through the last years of Elvis? life ? as told by the people who were there 24 hours a day. You?ll hear the real story from Joe Esposito, Elvis? friend and personal assistant from the day they left the army until the day Elvis died. You?ll hear an amazing story from Sheila Ryan, one of Elvis? long-term love affairs. She was there for over two years in Las Vegas, on tours, at Graceland, and in the bedroom. Her incredible story will surprise, shock and sadden you as she tells of Elvis? long downward spiral of abuse from prescription drugs, eating disorders, mood swings, unusual love-making behavior, and much, much more. She was there through it all.This is the first time she has ever told her story ? a compelling and candid interview. Joe Esposito will tell you of Elvis? idiosyncrasies ? his obsession with guns, karate, his extreme generosities, and his relationships with women. You?ll hear the story of Don Wilson, whom Elvis befriended as a 10-year-old boy when his entire family died in a tragic accident. Elvis remained Don?s friend until the day he died. Many of Elvis? close friends and co-stars; Sheree North, Mary Ann Mobley, Diane McBain and Steve Rossi will explain the relationship between Elvis and Colonel Tom Parker and the extraordinary control "The Colonel" had over Elvis. The true story of why Priscilla left Elvis for Karate instructor, Mike Stone will also be revealed. The Final Chapter is told in interviews, Film Clips, News Footage, Home Movies, Re-enactments and Footage from Elvis? last tours. ELVIS: THE FINAL CHAPTER uncovers the mystery and rumors surrounding the death of the greatest entertainer the world has ever known - Elvis.

Thanks sooo much

I'm Intrigued

I have this. I haven't watched it for a while, but I think it's just the 70s stuff from the Definitive Elvis set, rejigged.

I may be wrong, but I'll have to check the contents again.

My copy has an Aloha pic on the front cover.
    Getlo - cute'n'cuddly

it's new to me, so I'll watch it with an open mind and let you guys know how it is....they have more copies for sale, $5.99 plus shipping...just do a search for the title.

Yessss!!! I have now graduated to Cadillac King!! Woo-hoo!! Now I have a long way to go to next level!

Off topic

Yessss!!! I have now graduated to Cadillac King!! Woo-hoo!! Now I have a long way to go to next level!
    WOOO it's fun going up to the next level !! I am near 'Tcb Mafia' hehe

I have the definitive collection dvd and says a lot about Elvis and women..but it's always interesting to hear more so i'll think about buying that dvd.

This is why I felt no other woman got pregnant in his younger years but didn't have the guts to say it.....thanks Danielle.

Later on it was the impotency because of the drugs. Much as some people would like to believe there is another Elvis child out there, I don't because of the above.

Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    This is why I felt no other woman got pregnant in his younger years but didn't have the guts to say it.....thanks Danielle.

Later on it was the impotency because of the drugs. Much as some people would like to believe there is another Elvis child out there, I don't because of the above.

Diane
    That's Ok Diane, i heard it and thought that it was true because Elvis was a precautious man.