Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie on GMA...

Lisa Marie on GMA...

This was on EIN...

franny

Lisa Marie on GMA, as good an actor as her father!: On the USA Good Morning America programme this past week, when Lisa Marie goes into the archive building (photo right) they show her a scarf with a message written on it to her from Elvis. In a strange move Lisa Marie acts surprised and says that she has never seen it before. As this very item is featured in the book 'Elvis By The Presleys' (page 173) how can she not have seen it before? It is possible that she just has a bad memory and has never closely read the book - or maybe it is just good acting! Look here at 12mins 53 seconds into the clip.- (News, Source;Tony Stuchbury/ ElvisScrapbookUK)
    http://presleyspride.com/gma07.wmv

TCB Mafia
    it is a different scarf. One she never saw.
    The one in EBTP is one with a shorter message on it.
    This one was a different one.

Loving elvis
    That was such a touching interview, bought tears to my eyes.

TCB Mafia
    Jen,

I agree it brought tears with me too. Like I said before she still has so much of that little girl lost in her.
    It makes me sad to see her that way.

Loving elvis
    Being at graceland brings back memories for her and that to may be hard to deal with all togther. When you saw her looking at the home movies you could see she was lost in her own world. I feel for her cause she's still dealing with the lost of her father.

The press is just determined to find something wrong with Lisa's interview and performance aren't they? Why can't they just give her a good review and leave it at that?

Thanks Presley for the explanation about the scarf. They could have researched that information before releasing that article.

Diane

Diane I've gotten so I just expect everything to Bash Lisa and especially Priscilla now deserved or not. Even if it was an act is it really that big a deal? I guess its stop the world and pile on for some but Not to me.

Mad Tigers
    Thank you for posting that link! It was very touching

TCB Mafia

This is a beautiful interview. You can't doubt Lisa's adoration for her father. She is a private, loving and a loveable woman, and I can see why, Lisa is Elvis' pride and joy.

I know, I have been through some loss, the heart lives on, the feelings of love don't change, just the place of where you think the person is, does. It's an acceptance, with sweet memories remaining.

I wish, I wish for happiness, joy and peace. Acceptance of what must be, with love to get one through.

Hugsb
    xxxx
    Kim M
    lyps

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    This is a beautiful interview. You can't doubt Lisa's adoration for her father. She is a private, loving and a loveable woman, and I can see why, Lisa is Elvis' pride and joy.

I know, I have been through some loss, the heart lives on, the feelings of love don't change, just the place of where you think the person is, does. It's an acceptance, with sweet memories remaining.

I wish, I wish for happiness, joy and peace. Acceptance of what must be, with love to get one through.
    Wonderfully stated my friend...

I especially agree with you about "the heart lives on, the feelings of love don't change, just the place of where you think the person is".... Some feelings are so strong that they just cannot die nor be dimmed by the passage of time. The only comfort is in knowing that you can forever keep them close in heart, for that is where the love abides, and nothing can take that away....

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

You're right JDD only sensation sells anymore. I shouldn't have reacted to it.

It was a nice interview given by Lisa.

Diane

Franny, thank you for posting this interview. I only saw the last part on TV and didn't realize there was more. Like Lisa said, there aren't many people who have all this from their childhood to remind them. It has to be so hard for her dealing with all the put-downs from the press and others. I think she did a great job with the interview and also appearing at the 30th anniversary concert.

You're welcome, cprimm!

I didn't see it at all so I was happy to find it, as well!

franny

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    That really was a good interview. I missed it the first time around. Thx for the link, franny.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

I really liked it too! You're welcome, Lonniebealestreet!

franny

Just finished watching this. Thanks so much for posting it. I got chills when they talked about her turning the light on in Elvis' room on the 16th.

I really like LMP. I know she was young when Elvis died, but I think she's handled herself pretty well considering she's been well-known since the first day she came into the world.

I met her after one of her concerts and she was great. Pretty much, "what you see is what you get" and I admire that, especially in her business.

Enjoyed that footage. Thanks again for posting it.

Cadillac King
    Big deal she turned a light on.
    Thats about all shes ever done. Its a pity she wasnt among the fans instead of hiding away in Elvis`s bedroom which according to her nothing has been touched.
    What a liar. Shes getting as good as her mother for telling fibs.
    Theres nothing in Elvis`s bedroom its all stripped bare.
    As for the scarf that shes never seen before, it was on display at Elvis Presleys restaurant when I was in memphis so thats how much she cares. She puts things on display to the public and she has never even looked at them.

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by joanne View Post
    Thats about all shes ever done. Its a pity she wasnt among the fans instead of hiding away in Elvis`s bedroom which according to her nothing has been touched.
    What a liar. Shes getting as good as her mother for telling fibs.
    Theres nothing in Elvis`s bedroom its all stripped bare.
    As for the scarf that shes never seen before, it was on display at Elvis Presleys restaurant when I was in memphis so thats how much she cares. She puts things on display to the public and she has never even looked at them.
    she doesn't see things, so that makes her liar??? That was very touching for her to turn the lights on in her fathers room for the fans and btw she can't really handle being in her fathers room, she's not over the loss of him and never will, l like to see what you be like losing the greatest peron in your life, and than having to handle the name he left behind.

The Three Wished shot me right in the heart...i dont know how people can see her in interviews like this one listen to the songs she sang about her dad and STILL bash her..it just escapes me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joanne View Post
    Thats about all shes ever done.
    Well, I enjoyed the story. And, I like LMP too. Fine if you don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast