Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa is Pregnant...

Lisa is Pregnant...

Ok, I wasn't aware of the fact that Lisa is pregnant again...Did anyone else know?
    I just read this blog :

http://blogs.myspaceocala.com/Home/t...7/Default.aspx

and the author was describing the FedEx concert in held in Memphis during Elvis week, and talked about how Lisa looked, and the raw emotion that she expressed on stage. I found it interesting. Apparently she thanked everyone of Elvis' fans, and told them how much they had meant to her Dad, and how much they meant to her as well. I think the author quoted her as even having said "I love you" to the audience. Just wanted to share this with everyone.

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

I thought she looks somewhat bloated during her interviews in Memphis last week. Now I know why. But this is good news for her and Michael Lockwood. He seems like a cool laid back guy. EP would have really liked this guy imo. It's also a good thing too for EP to have yet another grandchild.

Loving elvis
    Thats wonderful news , elvis would of loved having lots of grandchildren.

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Ok, I wasn't aware of the fact that Lisa is pregnant again...Did anyone else know?
    I just read this blog :

http://blogs.myspaceocala.com/Home/t...7/Default.aspx

and the author was describing the FedEx concert in held in Memphis during Elvis week, and talked about how Lisa looked, and the raw emotion that she expressed on stage. I found it interesting. Apparently she thanked everyone of Elvis' fans, and told them how much they had meant to her Dad, and how much they meant to her as well. I think the author quoted her as even having said "I love you" to the audience. Just wanted to share this with everyone.

LOL, pregnancy adds to that raw emotion! hehe

Wow, they certainly did a wonderful job of their nesting

Good to see! Love a baby.

Congratulations to Lisa, Michael, and of course to Grandaddy Elvis!

Hugs,
    Kimmi

Who (me) will be in wet conditions, cyclonic conditions, with the horses, lol (and........a camp fire .......sigh ).

I did hear Lisa say sometime during her interview at Graceland that she wanted to have more children - I thought she was kidding...... I'm happy for both her and Michael.

Diane

That is a rumor that is going around. There was no confirmation. Some remarks were made that she "looked pregnant" in the red dress she was wearing during the concert. I made a comment earlier about the concert that she said she had a lot to "carry" and did rub her belly. If she is preggers, she has not made that announcement.

Cadillac King
    According to The National Enquirer

International Level Nicole Presley's Avatar
    I hope that she?s really pregnant! I hope Elvis get?s an other grandchild!

Someone in my "James Burton Yahoo Group" said it was announced at Heartbreak Hotel during Memphis week.....so don't know - but she sure looks it and congrats to them if so!

In the pics of her i thought she looked 'Big'. Well good luck to her and i hope she gets the child she wants, i am very very happy for her She deserves nothing more than happiness. I bet Elvis would have a HUGE smile on his face..

Well Thanks For The News I Am Happy For Her Hope Everything Goes Well For Her And Her Family Elvis Family Is Growing All The Time

Wonderful news . Congrats to her and Michael . Elvis would be soooooooooooooooo happy .

Holly

if she really is pregnant.. then lots of congrats to her and Michael

when i was reading an interview by Lisa a while ago and she was saying that she really wants to get more children. i couldn't believe it would happen so fast.. of course it is a thing that hasn't been in tabloids yet. and maybe it is good.. and i am sure that Lisa doesn't want to shout this thing around in the media :o)
    [CENTER]"The only time I can be me is when I walk through the door and lock it from the inside" -Elvis

Congratulations to her & Michael Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Umm OFFICIAL word on her forum by modman Alex is this: Lisa is NOT pregnant.

so I guess Lisa being pregnant dispels the rumors that she & Michael are separated & headed for divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post
    Umm OFFICIAL word on her forum by modman Alex is this: Lisa is NOT pregnant.
    well okay, but sure looks like she is and evidently others have said so as well - but we have to wait and abide by Lisa's camp. If she is - I'm sure she'll make the announcement when she's ready.....good luck to her.

Read my above post, and if you have LMP on your myspace, they posted comments to ea. other you'd most definately know they are very much together, matter fact he was w/her in Memphis, he was in the VIP booth...as were her kids, aunt, grandparents and half brother.

Rumors are just that, until confirmation is given by the parties being discussed. Which word is that she is NOT pregnant.

You are correct kssme....that is the official word.

Well if she isn't pregnant and wants another baby as she said in her interview, I hope she is soon.

Diane

Well said Diane. I agree.
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast