Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie BLASTS the Memphis Mafia-I love it!

Lisa Marie BLASTS the Memphis Mafia-I love it!

I just saw this and Lisa shows her rebellious side when talking of the inspiration behind Nobody Noticed It. She cuts the mafia down to size like nobody has ever done before. This is why I love this girl! She don't put up with no BS. She tells it like it is.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=DogQhVI2q_s&NR=1

I Like this interview --> I also like the 'MM' But good for her for sticking up for herself and her father

Loving elvis
    Good on Lisa, the mm deserve every word she said about them.

I did jib the first time I saw this interview, I thought WOW finally someone says something.
    Thanks for posting this, very nice to hear again.
    Oh and Miss Lisa she blasted part of the media @ the concert about leaking the duet.

I thought it was a great interview, thanks for posting EP75.

Diane

Thank You For Posting The Link.great Interview.was About Time And Im Glad It Was Lm.good Lm
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

You guys are all welcome. I do want to say that those she was referring to were the bad side of the Memphis Mafia. They were Lamar Fike, Marty Lacker and Sonny West. I also believe Dick Grob was on there too that was degrading EP. The good side of the Mafia was Jerry Schilling, George Klein, Charlie Hodge (RIP), Larry Gellar, Joe Esposito and Al Strada. Those are the ones Lisa still associates with.

Cadillac King
    I'm glad she is beginning to stand up for him. I'll never know why he was surrounded by these types of people. Good for you Lisa.

TCB Mafia
    Some of those guys are so bitter it is getting old. Lisa's "I'm a bad a$$" attitude is getting old also.

Some of them have spent the last decade or so badmouthing her in interviews so "turn abouts fair play" and all.....

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll View Post
    Some of those guys are so bitter it is getting old. Lisa's "I'm a bad a$$" attitude is getting old also.
    Love that about her

TCB Mafia

That's why they take cheap shots, because Lisa speaks the truth. Lisa also takes the higher ground.

Thing is, the fans and Elvis' many true friends "know", that is why they are around, as I've mentioned before,b.

He is loved by many, including Lisa!

Kimmi

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post

Thing is, the fans and Elvis' many true friends "know", that is why they are around, as I've mentioned before,b.

He is loved by many, including Lisa!

Kimmi
    True...so true!

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

International Level SeeSeeRider777's Avatar
    I cant stand the MM. Especially Sonny, Red West and the other ones who wrote Elvis: What Happened? How dare they break that code of silence. So what V.P. fired you, they did not do that do help Elvis they did that to make money. I am disgusted with them. Bunch of turncoats.
    "When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was a hero in the movie. So every dream that I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times. I learned very early in life that without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend; without a song. So I keep singing a song." - Elvis Presley

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    True...so true!

Hello my special friend! One of the many who love him.

Love ya!

Kimmi

Quote Originally Posted by SeeSeeRider777 View Post
    I cant stand the MM. Especially Sonny, Red West and the other ones who wrote Elvis: What Happened? How dare they break that code of silence. So what V.P. fired you, they did not do that do help Elvis they did that to make money. I am disgusted with them. Bunch of turncoats.

The other one....Dave Hebler

I totally agree with you.
    You just don't do THAT!

Your boss lets you go tomorrow because money at your company is tight and you're causing some issues for him in his business. You going to set out to destroy his life and him... going to teach him a lesson.....and line your pockets while seeking your revenge. Childish, evil, and spiteful.
    The...."We were just trying to SAVE him" is nothing but...B.S....C.Y.A.

I will never forget you Rosanne.
    R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    I have a mixed opinion about the MM: it's easy to bash them (especially Dave, Sonny and Red), but you must not forget that Elvis needed them. Needed them as friends, as sidekicks, as sort of family and as protection.

Only focusing on a few bad years would be wrong. And the whole "Elvis What Happened" book... well, much of what had been written seemed to be true. And the truth sucked.

Lisa, as a little kid, had very little to do with the nasty side of Elvis. The times on the road, the times Elvis overmedicated himself, the mood-swings... things the members of the MM had to coop with. Lisa was Elvis (spoiled) little angel.

It's so easy to judge afterwards, and this view from Lisa on the MM seems to me like a cheap shot. I wonder when she will confront her mother with the fact that Elvis life turned around (for the bad) when Priscilla wanted to divorce?
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Very cool! Thank you for sharing this!

Nathan Belt
    www.nathanbelt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    I wonder when she will confront her mother with the fact that Elvis life turned around (for the bad) when Priscilla wanted to divorce?
    Yeah or the tell all book her mother wrote where she explains how Elvis kept her in a cage, hit her on the front to teach her how to stare, made love to her forcefully, throwed a chair to her when she stated her opinion on his songs, cheated on her over and over again, ridiculized her in front of people for the way she dressed, intorduced her to drugs... a nice book that has nothing to envy to Elvis What Happened. She is in the same league as the MM wether you like it or not and remember she did that while at EPE where she was supposed to keep his image and legacy. So for me she would be the worst of them just for that.

Good for Lisa Marie, really happy to see her sticking up for her dad.... about time someone steps forward with some truth. Have been waiting for this for a long time... thanks so much for posting. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast