Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this really true?

Is this really true?

Hi, I just read something a little bizarre and disturbing, can any of you verify if it is true???

http://www.elvispresleynews.com/ElvisExhumed.html

(My question is regarding the update, you'll have to scroll down to read it).

This seems a little bit intrusive, and degrading to his memory, right?

TCB Mafia
    This was posted ages ago on another site. At the time, the regulars said:

"Not again, typical type of article which happens year after year".

Question Wait....

Did you scroll down and read the updated part? F. Lee Bailey was on Larry King a few months ago, and they talked about the case-there was a couple who retained Bailey as their lawyer and they sued someone in the Tennessee courts to exhume the body or something-the case has actually been filed....I think it is VERY bizarre, and quite disrespectful, but I was wondering if anyone had heard any updates???

, backs out quietly

I for Elvis, when will people leave him and his family alone. Sick gits trying to keep thier carreers going and make money.
    Poor Elvis
    The TV coverage of the poor guy on his anniversary made me sick, i watched it with my parents and nephew and was embarressed, yes EMBARRASSED. The usual fat pathetic *****s in jumpsuits trotted out one was even filmed eating a hamburger and not 1 clip of Elvis. Then snide comments and smirks off some tart yes i say "tart" bimbo newsreader who probably hasnt even listened to 1 Elvis song. I found myself shouting at the **************** cursed tv and imbeceiles on it, why oh why couldnt they have shown a clip of ttwii or aloha or 68, why wont they **************** well remember Elvis in his prime?? Why do they just want to treat the poor guy like a joke. Grrr I got so mad. Of all the things they could have shown if only for 10 seconds we get the usual hahahah fat lookalike in a jumpsuit.
    I will never watch tv again.
    Last edited by Dave TCB; 08-20-2007 at 01:10 AM. Reason: my opinion of the so called anniversary on tv

Agreed...

It was a little odd to read that F. Lee Bailey would be involved...

Just for arguments sake, and I am NOT a lawyer, could a case this ludicrous actually reach a trial? I mean surely no court of law would spend taxpayer dollars hearing such a frivolous lawsuit????

(I just added this little smilie b/c it's cute)!!

I have been an Elvis fan almost all my life and have resigned to the idea that I am a fan of Elvis, the singer, the actor and the entertainer.My respect and love for him was never ever tarnished by what people say about his private life. They can call him names but nothing will change the hard fact that he is ELVIS PRESLEY nothing more and nothing less ,a legendary figure, an icon in the 21th century. Have you ever wonder why his name still loudly sound after decades that passed by? ANSWER: Because He is Elvis Presley the only one in this universe. One of a kind you may say!
    Last edited by ricardo b. prospero; 08-20-2007 at 01:51 AM. Reason: missing letter "a"

Coming On Strong
    i dont think elvis died on the 16th august i thing he died in 1987

Coming On Strong
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious View Post
    Did you scroll down and read the updated part? F. Lee Bailey was on Larry King a few months ago, and they talked about the case-there was a couple who retained Bailey as their lawyer and they sued someone in the Tennessee courts to exhume the body or something-the case has actually been filed....I think it is VERY bizarre, and quite disrespectful, but I was wondering if anyone had heard any updates???
    Update, from Adam's site:

"Important news: My producer Dan Bliss spoke with famed attorney F. Lee Bailey about the story that Elvis Presley's body was being exhumed. The story was reported in the news and on other web sites. Mr. Bailey told us that the story is NOT TRUE. He has not filed a lawsuit, and he is not attempting to dig up the grave at Graceland.

Again, we are seeking the TRUTH. We will not create or spread fake stories. Thank you all for your support!"

I don't have time right now to go into all the details but it sounds as if you are hiding something or simply naive. There is substantial evidence that EP did not die on August 16, 1977. But that does not mean that he is still with us. I will post more on this later tonight when I get the chance.

And this lawyer was quoted from the Larry king show so someone is lying. Good day.

TCB Mafia
    [QUOTE=EP75;129229]There is substantial evidence that EP did not die on August 16, 1977. But that does not mean that he is still with us. I will post more on this later tonight when I get the chance.QUOTE]

Joking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by EP75 View Post
    There is substantial evidence that EP did not die on August 16, 1977.
    You must be kidding ...

There's also "evidence" that the Loch Ness Monster exists, or that man didn't land of the freakin' moon!

To paraphrase your own self from the "racist" thread ... no wonder so many people are confused about Elvis!

Cadillac King
    Originally Posted by EP75 View Post
    There is substantial evidence that EP did not die on August 16, 1977.

O HELP ME

[QUOTE=ricardo b. prospero;129127]I have been an Elvis fan almost all my life and have resigned to the idea that I am a fan of Elvis, the singer, the actor and the entertainer.My respect and love for him was never ever tarnished by what people say about his private life. They can call him names but nothing will change the hard fact that he is ELVIS PRESLEY nothing more and nothing less ,a legendary figure, an icon in the 21th century. Have you ever wonder why his name still loudly sound after decades that passed by? ANSWER: Because He is Elvis Presley the only one in this universe. One of a kind you may say![/QUOTE

Very well said....I wish Elvis were still alive...living happily....in peace......but whatever the case may be - I love Elvis and nothing or nobody can change that.....EVER.

I have been an Elvis fan almost all my life and have resigned to the idea that I am a fan of Elvis, the singer, the actor and the entertainer.My respect and love for him was never ever tarnished by what people say about his private life. They can call him names but nothing will change the hard fact that he is ELVIS PRESLEY nothing more and nothing less ,a legendary figure, an icon in the 21th century. Have you ever wonder why his name still loudly sound after decades that passed by? ANSWER: Because He is Elvis Presley the only one in this universe. One of a kind you may say!
    Thanks for that. Very very true I am 16, imagine the stick i get for liking Elvis, but i'm into deep with the whole Elvis world and i hope i never get out..No One ca change my mind, no matter what they say

Talking Drum Roll Please...

I can't even justify the comment, 'Elvis is alive theory'-sorry folks, not trying to start an argument...but, um...IMO not to be blunt, but he's 6 feet under, get real!

However, I can justify the above post that THAT TRANSCRIPT AND COURT DOCUMENT DOES NOT exist. Sorry folks that I stoked an extinguished fire. I have a friend at CNN, and in the earlier part of the year, F. Lee Bailey DID appear on Larry King Live TO talk about DNA...but guess who's DNA??? Yep, OJ. Did I mention that it was to promote that

Larry King: "Then O.J. Simpson says he'll take a new lie detector test if somebody puts up $3 million.". Not going to justify this transcript/claim either by wasting space...

PS-I checked with the Superior Court of Tennessee and there is NO record of docket ## 06-08 38116

Should have researched it before I posted, oops! Now, back to work...

For those who said I was kidding, not hardly. As I like to say the proof is in the pudding. Now this is just a few of the facts surrounding EP's death, funeral and mystery. Like I said earlier, there is too much substantial evidence that leads to EP faking his death. But under no circumstances to do I believe that he actually did. It's just a possibility is all. None of us were there to see what happened. For all we know it was a dummy on the floor to throw off everyone that supposedly was there to see him and the ambulance and hospital was all behind it. Keep in mind that no one has been able to clarify the reason for EP looking so youthful in his coffin. Even Linda Thompson's mom told her in the limo on the way to the cemetery that "you know many people don't believe that is Elvis in that coffin. They can do wonders with wax dummies these days". Linda just made that comment this week.

Anyhow read it for yourself before you judge or criticize. Some of the facts have been proven incorrect. But a major majority of them have been found to be either unsolved or found to be true.

http://members.fortunecity.com/sivle.../mysteries.htm

Quote Originally Posted by EP75 View Post
    Keep in mind that no one has been able to clarify the reason for EP looking so youthful in his coffin.
    Oh no, not this again!!!

It has been clarified, many times on here and elsewhere. When bodies have been dealt with at the mortuary, with makeup and embalming fluid and so forth, every single one of them looks younger than they did at the time of death. This is a tribute to the mortuary artists' work.

As for the "wax dummy" thing, and the sweating ... again, every body looks like a wax dummy. I have stood over my own mother's "sweaty" body in her coffin ... she looked at least ten years younger, and the "sweat" was as a result of her body coming out of the freezer and into the viewing room to normal temperatures.

Every single one of the points on that link to that ridiculous website has a rational and logical explanation, and has been dealt with ad infinitum!

Quote Originally Posted by srj1967 View Post
    Oh no, not this again!!!

It has been clarified, many times on here and elsewhere. When bodies have been dealt with at the mortuary, with makeup and embalming fluid and so forth, every single one of them looks younger than they did at the time of death. This is a tribute to the mortuary artists' work.

As for the "wax dummy" thing, and the sweating ... again, every body looks like a wax dummy. I have stood over my own mother's "sweaty" body in her coffin ... she looked at least ten years younger, and the "sweat" was as a result of her body coming out of the freezer and into the viewing room to normal temperatures.

Every single one of the points on that link to that ridiculous website has a rational and logical explanation, and has been dealt with ad infinitum!
    Um, I hate to tell you this, but dead bodies don't sweat. They deteriorate and then begin to smell. So your case makes no sense at all. And no 42 year old man with a heavy drug problem and overweight is going to look slim and thin and like he's only 22. That was the biggest arument about EP in his coffin. There's no getting around that and many have tried but failed, as you are now.

Cadillac King
    These Elvis is alive stoiries are bogus.He died 30 years ago.Please stop this nonsens!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast