Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wheres Ginger Alden??

MsPresley
    Very nice video, as far as ginger go's? well i really think she didn't care that much about elvis or his fans, so why would she now?

AMEN!!! i think most of us elvis fans didn't care much for ginger.

What exactly has ginger done wrong?
    elvislady

Interview

This makes interesting reading ...

http://www.essentialelvis.com/Interv...ingerAlden.htm

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by srj1967 View Post

Yes that?s interesting Thanks

Loving elvis
    I don't like ginger like yous don't like priscilla.

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    I don't like ginger like yous don't like priscilla.
    And we's (ahem, I mean WE) have explained in other posts as to why we don't like her.

You made a statement that Ginger was "terrible" to Elvis, yet you choose not to say how exactly ...

Loving elvis
    cheater, elvis is dead cause of her, has no request for him, etc
    Thats all and nobody going to change my mind and thats the last time l will explain to you or anybody.

Thats all and nobody going to change my mind and thats the last time l will explain to you or anybody.
    So, she cheated on him, did she? You know this for a fact? You surely must have her confused with Priscilla!

"Elvis is dead cause of her"? Please, explain why??

Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    According to Joe Esposito in his new book Straight Up, he states that Ginger was on her way out

franny

I've read and heard from some of the others in Books and Interviews, the same thing about Joe.

Also I don't care who likes Priscilla or Ginger or Linda or anyone else but My two cents on another comment in this thread "Elvis is dead because of her" . No, He isn't. Elvis was an adult with a drug addiction . He had several wake up calls before the big one that ended it all for him and he didn't take any of them . Ginger probably was in a walker and diapers when Elvis started that stuff. I love the guy as much as anyone else that never met him does but He's not dead because of anyone else.
    Last edited by JDD; 08-14-2007 at 03:52 PM.

Backstage Pass
    I do not like ginger because she was just going with Elvis for his money and everything she could get out of him. Most certainly did not like that there x-wife of his either... grrrrrrrrrr. Often wondered why Elvi picked such women????? I guess only he and god knows the answer to that one.

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by srj1967 View Post
    So, she cheated on him, did she? You know this for a fact? You surely must have her confused with Priscilla!

"Elvis is dead cause of her"? Please, explain why??

Shouldn't be arguing.

Elvis died because of Ginger?? I really despair sometimes. That's such ridiculous crap.
    The fact that Ginger DIDN'T write a book or do interviews after his death tells us a lot about her character and whether or not she was in it just for the money. She could have made a fortune as the person Elvis was with in the last year of his life and the last person Elvis saw alive. She showed class and didn't do that. For that, fans should be thankful as practically everyone else went that route.

Quote Originally Posted by edbdmiddy View Post
    I do not like ginger because she was just going with Elvis for his money and everything she could get out of him. Most certainly did not like that there x-wife of his either... grrrrrrrrrr. Often wondered why Elvi picked such women????? I guess only he and god knows the answer to that one.
    I 'm wondering if somebody was with Elvis of any different reason ?

Didn't all of his "friends" abuse him and hang out with him to profit?

The fact is that Elvis was the loneliest star off all time and thats what killed him.

He has been searching an exit from his loneliness his whole life but he lost the battle.
    "Don't criticize what you don't understand, son, you never walked in that man's shoes."

All of you who are slating ginger where is your proof?
    elvislady

I agree Debra w/everything you've said.
    Ah, T.J. yes she did give interviews, quite a few of them. Both print and t.v.. I've seen them and I have some of them. And her family sued to have a pool put in that they claim Elvis' promised them, after his funeral. And by all accts. she wasn't exactly heartbroken @ the funeral...a few witnesses say that she was too busy checking her make-up in her hand mirror.
    Also, though Elvis did not die because of her, she was not diligent as Linda Thompson had been, with Elvis and by most accts. she was dressed, hair and make-up done when Elvis' guys went up to see what was going on after her call downstairs that something was wrong w/Elvis. Also has been said that she called the press PRIOR to calling for assistance and also called her mom.

As for what she is doing now, I don't know and I don't care, she was doing modeling for awhile, but last I heard she was married to a NY millionaire businessman and had a son. Only reason she didn't write a book is because she was prob. told nobody would buy it. Also everyone disputes that Elvis asked her to marry him...and Vernon would not allow her to visit Elvis grave or get onto the grounds of Graceland prior to calling him first and obtaining permission...I'm sure he had his reasons for that.

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by elvislady View Post
    All of you who are slating ginger where is your proof?
    elvislady

There is no proof

Quote Originally Posted by GirlHappy19 View Post
    That'a what i was saying..almost everyone around elvis has written a book,giving an interview or sold something that belong to elvis..i mean she was very young and maybe she din't takare of elvis like linda did,but she kept her mouth shot.
    That is why I like her. She is keeping her mouth shot and it makes her better than anyone else among all gals Elvis was dating with! And still I like Linda more than anyone else!
    It is always worth while asking a question, though it is not always worth while answering one
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Suzan View Post
    I agree Debra w/everything you've said.
    Ah, T.J. yes she did give interviews, quite a few of them. Both print and t.v.. I've seen them and I have some of them. And her family sued to have a pool put in that they claim Elvis' promised them, after his funeral. And by all accts. she wasn't exactly heartbroken @ the funeral...a few witnesses say that she was too busy checking her make-up in her hand mirror.
    Also, though Elvis did not die because of her, she was not diligent as Linda Thompson had been, with Elvis and by most accts. she was dressed, hair and make-up done when Elvis' guys went up to see what was going on after her call downstairs that something was wrong w/Elvis. Also has been said that she called the press PRIOR to calling for assistance and also called her mom.

As for what she is doing now, I don't know and I don't care, she was doing modeling for awhile, but last I heard she was married to a NY millionaire businessman and had a son. Only reason she didn't write a book is because she was prob. told nobody would buy it. Also everyone disputes that Elvis asked her to marry him...and Vernon would not allow her to visit Elvis grave or get onto the grounds of Graceland prior to calling him first and obtaining permission...I'm sure he had his reasons for that.

I think it was Dick Grob who started the story about her phoning the press and Dick Grob is hugely unreliable and malicious. Here's what Ginger had to say when asked about that obvious lie...

"Yes, It is long past time to shine the light of truth on what is a malevolent fabrication. I don't see how the writer can live with himself knowing the lies and vicious rumours he has tried to spread about so many as a last ditch sensationalistic grasp at making money off of his association with Elvis. There was no phone call made by my mother or myself to anyone dealing with a publication of any type on the day that Elvis died. I was stunned and heartbroken and am appalled that anyone would think differently. The day after Elvis' death, our home was besieged by reporters from all branches of the media and tabloids trying to cover this tragedy. You can imagine the scene with more than 500,000 mourners and press from all over the world converging on Memphis. My mother turned everyone away at that time protecting me as I told her I did not want to give any interviews. I finally decided to grant an interview with our local paper to try and set the record straight after seeing Elvis' road manager on our television stating he had found Elvis' body. The tabloids had also returned to our doorstep literally shouting at one another. Next, the National Enquirer told us that Elvis' ex-girlfriend had given them a story and they were going to print a story about his death anyway so that is how my interview in the National Enquirer came about. As distraught as I was at that time and not knowing what in the world would be said about Elvis, I consented to do an interview for the National Enquirer. I remember Elvis telling me when we first started dating that there would be a lot of people who would be jealous of our relationship. He also asked me if I could handle it. I naively answered yes. I never foresaw the kind of self-promoting denigration of his character and memory that has appeared in print and on television since his death."

As for the pool incident, this was a case where the family would have lost money because of a promise that Elvis made them and a gift he wanted them to have - a gift he instigated in the first place, not one they asked for. Vernon was in effect going back on Elvis' wishes and leaving the Aldens in a position where they would be in debt over a gift.

Yes Ginger may have done the very occasional interview, but certainly not milked the association as most have and NEVER spoken ill of Elvis or done a 'tell all' type of interview. That's where the real money would have been made, but she chose not to and I respect her for that. Those actions just are not compatible with the type of person you describe.

Yes Ginger may have done the very occasional interview, but certainly not milked the association as most have and NEVER spoken ill of Elvis or done a 'tell all' type of interview. That's where the real money would have been made, but she chose not to and I respect her for that. Those actions just are not compatible with the type of person you describe.

Well put, and no proof to prove what a so called ***** she was.
    elvislady

Loving elvis
    inside graceland by nancy rooks will tell you all about elvis and ginger. Its worth the read.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast