Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wheres Ginger Alden??

Coming On Strong

Wheres Ginger Alden??

With the 30th anniversary coming up, can anyone give any details about Ginger Alden, whats she doing these days, perhaps some recent pics??
    Thanks!

I also would like to know what she is doing nowadays..
    [CENTER]"The only time I can be me is when I walk through the door and lock it from the inside" -Elvis

Loving elvis
    I think l read somewhere she's married, but not sure.

I've just read today that she's married and lives in New York.

She's with me. Right here in my office.

Wishful thinking.LOL.She married Elvis and is living in Hawaii...according to those who say that E is alive.at least she's not cashing on EP...for what I know off.
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

Loving elvis
    Ginger knows better than to cash in on elvis considing she was terrible to him.

Coming On Strong
    George Klein was asked about Ginger in an interview in 2005. Here's his answer:

KLEIN: Yeah. Ginger Alden married -- Ginger married an advertising executive in New York City. She's living up there. She got off into modeling, tried the actress route. It didn't work for her. So she got married up in New York, married an ad exec. And she has a child, raising a family, living in the eastern part of the United States these days.

I give credit where its due to Ginger, she rarely gives interviews,and has never written a book about Elvis, i don't think Elvis would have married her,but,she hasn't cashed in on him that i know of

That'a what i was saying..almost everyone around elvis has written a book,giving an interview or sold something that belong to elvis..i mean she was very young and maybe she din't takare of elvis like linda did,but she kept her mouth shot.
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

According to Joe Esposito in his new book Straight Up, he states that Ginger was on her way out, that Elvis wasn't planning on marrying her...

franny

Didn't Ginger, when Elvis died..claim loads of money off him ? Her and her family ? If so then i don't care if she has kept her mouth shut, that was wrong, considering he had just died !! Maybe i am wrong..
    Thanks for all the info though people

Yea i remember something like a lawsuit againest the estate for "the enforcement of a gratuitous promise to pay off her mortgage, on the basis of detrimental reliance" (Source: Preslaw.net)
    yea her mother filed it because the promise was made out to her apparently.i dont really like her because of that!! and plus she wont have enough to say to make a book!! from what i know she didnt like to go on tour and sometimes didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Yeah, I have this "image" of Ginger (and maybe so many other fans too) that she was with Elvis only to earn publicity and make money --or something to impulse her into the media--. I've always thought that she didn't love Elvis at all. And also I guess she feels a little bit ashame 'cause fans consider her guilty for the king's death. She keeps yet an image of a mean and superficial woman. Just see her married now with a rich man...
    Let the stars fade and fall, and I won't care at all, as long as I have you.
    Elvis...

http://myantiquemusicbox.wordpress.com/
    http://wendy56.wordpress.com/

"You've got it all together like a lovin' machine
    You're lookin' like glory and walkin' like a dream...
    Mother nature's sure been good to Y-O-U"

Wendy

And just how was she terrible to him?

During the brief time they were together, she gave him basic happiness and never rocked the boat too much.

And, if Elvis said (in front of witnesses that he'd pay the mortgage or whatever) then by law she would've been entitled to make a claim; (I'm not sure what the laws are in the US, but here in Australia, a couple has to be together for one year before a spouse can make such claims as a de facto).

Ginger was a kid of 20-21 when she met Elvis. Give her some slack.

And even if she was only with Elvis for publicity ... so what? Elvis was with her because she was - to put it bluntly - a great lookin' trophy chick, nothing more, nothing less. If Ginger was using Elvis, then he was using her just as much, but for different purposes.

People blame her for not being there when Elvis died. Come off it ... how can you watch a man 24 hours a day? If Elvis hadn't carked it on August 16th, then it would've been the 17th, 18th, 19th etc. From the way he was living, Elvis' death was an unstoppable occurrence.

She was a kid then, and - despite what some say - wasn't privy to everything going on in Elvis' world; not even the drugs. No wonder she went into self-imposed exile when all the houlier-than-thou fans started heaping crap onto her.

She may have had her fauts, but Ginger Alden was never "terrible to" Elvis Presley!
    Last edited by srj1967; 08-17-2007 at 04:13 PM.

Loving elvis
    She was terrible to him and if you don't think so l guess you better do some reseach again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy56 View Post
    She keeps yet an image of a mean and superficial woman. Just see her married now with a rich man...
    Really? Know something we don't? Who's she married to?

And so what if it's a rich man? How do you know she hasn't found real love and happiness?? Good luck to her, I say ...

Elvis used Ginger just as much as she used him!!
    Last edited by srj1967; 08-14-2007 at 11:12 AM.

She was terrible to him and if you don't think so l guess you better do some reseach again.
    Oh, I see. Well, I've certainly been put in my place here ... !

Geez ...

Loving elvis
    Good riddens to ginger l say!!!!!

Cadillac King
    Good riddens to ginger l say!!!!!

Who told you Ginger is bad?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast