Thread: for no more argument by me about books etc...

for no more argument by me about books etc...

Hi all..

I guess I failed with my words and my usage of language in explaining what was my point rejecting that book was written about Elvis by those mm members and the way they still talk here and there and any other negativity and as a result named by some of you in some annoying ways..

first of all no matter what type of an Elvis concept,each individual have in their minds or belief of him,there's one truth that none of us or them friends of his were in his place.
    No one was.. but many people experienced around the world being a president a famous movie star,an idol in music,or an enourmous succes in bussiness,a worldwide sports champion,but Elvis's place was unique not when you look from my eyes,it is proven again after 30 years nothing was changed in the way he was loved,hated,or the rivalty ,or jealousy,or whatever mixed emotions people had in them toward him..

This means creating ideas of a perfect or right ways or rules about his life and blaming him with what he did or he didn't is an empty work and not just and leads anyone to a fault..we can't say he destroyed himself or it was a mistake the life he lead..this is ridiculous to think that we know it better ,we'll never know.

He sure had his own preferences,his own judgment,and most probably a decision about his future life,we must respect these all,so had those, so called buddies..Elvis's was a great life, a life you can't explain in a list of faults book which is written with a simple anger feeling and hope of big cash..please tell me when we are mad at our friends or try to correct their faults do we publish books about them? does anyone?..no that was not their intention that's what I believe besides this could only be a sick intention..but going back to my main subject which was about the empty work of criticizing a unique life and having ideas of how we would have been lived his life different, is silly even..

I respect the man for who he was,this is not including any type of known media image of him it's about how he carried this one of the heaviest and straining role on his shoulders.
    In my 40 years of life I so well experienced how any human being ,in a less important place than his',could change and turn into a careless dictator and use everything in his/her advantage only and feeling comfortable using his/her own fortune and power only for himself.

In his very short life,he shared what his fate brought to him with everyone around him and with all of us,we had his time,the fun parts of his life, even the movies he felt terrible doing, gave us a pleasant 90 minutes and still does..and his music.. no words to explain.. his voice is heaven on earth for most of us..and his capability of giving happiness is amazing and it seems endless..but some people still complaining how they washed his cars or lighted his cigars or brought him a drink ,or had to laugh with him..what a cheap talk, that could only come from a simple mind a shallow spirit,never thinking how much they owe to him instead..

I'm telling again and hopefully for the last time,I respect the man as human as he was not his fame his image..I do not find it usefull or just to judge his life or him for no one brought more light into my life,even the ones who consider themselves more decent or wiser than him..
    Last edited by 4THEHEART; 08-05-2007 at 02:44 PM.

Well that's beautifully said and heartfelt and I commend you for it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 4THEHEART View Post
    please tell me when we are mad at our friends or try to correct their faults do we publish books about them? does anyone?..no that was not their intention that's what I believe besides this could only be a sick intention..but going back to my main subject which was about the empty work of criticizing a unique life and having ideas of how we would have been lived his life different, is silly even..
    Very true - what credible or excusable reason could the so many have for writing all the (often speculative) dirt on him.

Quote Originally Posted by 4THEHEART View Post
    In my 40 years of life I so well experienced how any human being ,in a less important place than his',could change and turn into a careless dictator and use everything in his/her advantage only and feeling comfortable using his/her own fortune and power only for himself.
    Very true - perhaps the only person Elvis used up was himself.

"Very true - what credible or excusable reason could the so many have for writing all the (often speculative) dirt on him."

Money.People cant get enough.Human nature.

A great true and well said! Bravo! I agree every point of your mind and U said everything I feel to Elvis and mm friends in a very good way! Thanks
    It is always worth while asking a question, though it is not always worth while answering one
    Oscar Wilde

thank you all kids..Jak tragic isn't it ..we don't even have enough time to spend that thing called money..in a second we may not exist anymore..all those fires,fluids,world will be out of water in a near future..I can be heartless for my own kind to a point but knowing those innocent animals and all the beauty in nature shares the same fate hurts me more..maybe a correction happening right at the moment a renewal for a more enlightened beginning, don't know actually what it is,but we need a big change, a refreshment..best part we had Elvis in our lifetimes and keep on hearing him while all that jazz going around inour planet,I hope I'll be able to hear him till my last moment on earth,and later beyond wherever it will be ..
    Last edited by 4THEHEART; 08-05-2007 at 12:09 PM.

Zey, no one can ever doubt your sincerity as a true fan for Elvis and for being a caring human being - your drawings and your posts speak for you.

You are so right about the importance of money. There is nothing to touch the beauty of this although sad planet, the birds, animals and in spite of all, still a lot of wonderful human beings - yourself included.

Thank you for being you.

Diane

Thank you Diane,for your kind thoughts,hope one day I can be half the person you see in me..

Very well written Zey, I have always know from the pictues that you draw that you are a true Elvis Fan and a loving person. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

You are Zey, believe in yourself.....I know I find it hard too.....that old devil - lack of self confidence.

Diane

Dovey,Diane thankyou again..(are you sure you 're not informed,I'm dying or something ?? ) kidding friends..thanks' n hugs..
    Last edited by 4THEHEART; 08-05-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Nawww Zey

Diane