Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trouble: says Elvis and Robbie Williams

Cool Trouble: says Elvis and Robbie Williams

Just wanted to let you know that we're ready making a video clip,
    The video clip is a duet from Elvis and Robbie singin trouble, it's not very long but very worthwile , Still have to upload it to a site to keep it in good quality,So it will be on tomorrow or the day after ...you will be surprised
    It's nothing commercial just a fan for fans thing, Also made a fictive cover....just for the fun of it... More to come soon

Well ok here it is the clip.....but don't tell it to everybody...it's just for this board otherwise it will be removed....I will relink it and will make it public then...it's a small server please keep it to yourselfs for now..http://home.hccnet.nl/a.vanrikxoort...-final-1000.wmv
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EP vs RW3bdef.jpg  
    Last edited by Elvos; 08-10-2004 at 05:48 PM.

International Level
    We need a barf emoticon

Just my personal opinion, but Robbie Williams is the most overrated "singer" I've ever had to be subjected to by the media. Bleeeegh

But to each his/her own

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    We need a barf emoticon

Just my personal opinion, but Robbie Williams is the most overrated "singer" I've ever had to be subjected to by the media. Bleeeegh

But to each his/her own
    It was not made for people to barf on it..It was that Robbie also sings trouble .we have it on dvd so this we could use ,and got creative with ELVIS... I'm not afan of him also ..but respect him for
    being publicly PRO Elvis and that he tries all kinds of styles...not that it's good...but I admire him for that, But as a Singer then WHO can top Elvis? ...it's no competition just watch the clip and you know what i mean......Be a bit more patient cause I don't know the way to upload it to the site... Still hope yo're gonna like it
    Last edited by Elvos; 08-05-2004 at 12:18 PM.

Coming On Strong

Thumbs up

think it is a fun and great Idea...looking forward to see it Elvos! :worthy:

Thankz AronNL ...I luv yah....uhuhuh......

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvos
    It was not made for people to barf on it..It was that Robbie also sings trouble .we have it on dvd so this we could use ,and got creative with ELVIS... I'm not afan of him also ..but respect him for
    being publicly PRO Elvis and that he tries all kinds of styles...not that it's good...but I admire him for that, But as a Singer then WHO can top Elvis? ...it's no competition just watch the clip and you know what i mean......Be a bit more patient cause I don't know the way to upload it to the site... Still hope yo're gonna like it

It wasn't a criticism on you or your project, Elvos

It's just what I said: Robbie Williams is very overrated, and then you don't even have to compare him to somebody of Elvis' talents
    Besides which, he is of the generation of "stars" who have no idea how to be humble and who all too soon start believing in their own hype.

I'm sure your project and your clip will be good, if I take your other work into consideration. It's just Robbie as an "artist" who is a total turn off.

I love you too cherokee ...I was just hoping for a positive reaction, then the first reaction was not ,maybe I took it to personally...sorry...but I was so excited... hehehe I got carried away...always have that with the big E

TCB Mafia
    noooo not robbie williams. i dont like him
    no offence to your project elvos but because of robbie williams i wont be watching this im just gonna puke i cant stand the sight of him

Thumbs up

robbie is ok.The guy does his own thing and i prefer him to all the other crap in the charts our days .The guy does seem very ignorant and up himself but guess thats why people like him .I respect the guy as i know he has a elvis tatoo on his uper arm,aint sure what it say ,but i know its elvis related.I look forward to the video elvos and i like the cover you've made,well done mate anyone who takes their own free time to do something positive that elvis related is owed a pat on the back so thanks mate

Thank You this was the reaction I was hoping for,, E.L.V.I.S
    ThankYouVeryMuch

International Level
    I love you too cherokee ...I was just hoping for a positive reaction, then the first reaction was not ,maybe I took it to personally...sorry...but I was so excited... hehehe I got carried away...always have that with the big E

That's all right, friend

I just have a fiery personality, can't help it Some folks just get under my skin Mr. Williams is one of them, along with the likes of the Britney Spearce's, Madonna's, Lil Kim's, J.Lo's and what have you
    I dunno, maybe I'm just gettin' old

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    That's all right, friend

I just have a fiery personality, can't help it Some folks just get under my skin Mr. Williams is one of them, along with the likes of the Britney Spearce's, Madonna's, Lil Kim's, J.Lo's and what have you
    I dunno, maybe I'm just gettin' old
    you're not the only one i cant stand any of those people

Thumbs up

Thank You this was the reaction I was hoping for,, E.L.V.I.S
    ThankYouVeryMuch
    no worries mate,you deserve the respect for all your time and effort.When can we expect to see the finished product,i love the cover you designed mate for it,you really should take these skills further and start posting some elvis covers you've made in the artwork section ,look forward to seeing the finished project ,and again thanks

After reading all the idea about robbie williams and elvis as duet ...mmmm i think that is not a very good idea , if you put it with tom jones- elvis singing trouble..that would one great level of two greatest singers on earth, well just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by theodormcm25
    After reading all the idea about robbie williams and elvis as duet ...mmmm i think that is not a very good idea , if you put it with tom jones- elvis singing trouble..that would one great level of two greatest singers on earth, well just a thought.
    You're right i'll skip this thing , Robbie is'nt that good but the clip montage was!!!

Steve
    can't wait, I wont to see this.!!!!
    I like robbie, he is very good live, there is a lot of energie in his concert's.

Lets see the final result Elvos

Thumbs up

Well ok here it is the clip my friend made.....but don't tell it to everybody...it's just for this board otherwise it will be removed....I will relink it and will make it public then...it's a small server please keep it to yourselfs for now..http://home.hccnet.nl/a.vanrikxoort/...final-1000.wmv
    Last edited by Elvos; 08-11-2004 at 04:46 PM.

International Level
    Elvos, friend:

Well, I watched it

First off: BRILLIANTLY DONE :worthy:

Now this piece of art proves only that little gnome Williams bit off more than it could chew. The boy is not even in the same species, let alone the same league as Elvis. The biggest annoyance with Mr. Williams is the fact that he tries to present himself with supposed self depreciating humor, except his eyes tell the true story: that he's really rather infatuated with himself. <BARF>

So: ACE clip, excellent talent vs pitiful wannabe

Thumbs down

hey elvos that was done extremely well,but....

im with Cherokee on this one robbie is just .I always knew and thought he was so full of himself and that clip just made me realise more of how much up himself this guy is.Even watching that clip he comes across arogant,full of himself and so much of a big head.
    ....But mate you sure have talent with the video editor and i sure have respect for you in taking the time,i just think your talents would be put to better use by making some cool elvis videos instead.

Mad Tigers
    Well ok here it is the clip.....but don't tell it to everybody...it's just for this board otherwise it will be removed....I will relink it and will make it public then...it's a small server please keep it to yourselfs for now..http://home.hccnet.nl/a.vanrikxoort/...final-1000.wmv

Well Done Elvos,
    I bet Robbie Williams would love this, you can certainly tell he's a fan.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast