Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 183

Thread: Wanda Hill...

  1. #21
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636
    I've read this taped conversation between Elvis and Lisa before Jen and it broke my heart. I sure wish they could have stayed together - for both of their sakes but Elvis felt she needed a mother and at that age she did. She didn't sound happy with the arrangement though.

    The thing that bothers me is who taped that conversation and why? No reason why Elvis would have as he would have felt a conversation with his baby girl was special and private. Too darn many of his phone conversations were taped by the people around him for what reasons????

    By posting it on this thread you're not saying that Wanda had it are you? I didn't see mention of it on her site but I could have missed that. If she does have it she has no business to it. It should be in Lisa's hands and no one else.

    Diane

  2. #22
    Resident SP! Tony Trout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I've read this taped conversation between Elvis and Lisa before Jen and it broke my heart. I sure wish they could have stayed together - for both of their sakes but Elvis felt she needed a mother and at that age she did. She didn't sound happy with the arrangement though.

    The thing that bothers me is who taped that conversation and why? No reason why Elvis would have as he would have felt a conversation with his baby girl was special and private. Too darn many of his phone conversations were taped by the people around him for what reasons????

    By posting it on this thread you're not saying that Wanda had it are you? I didn't see mention of it on her site but I could have missed that. If she does have it she has no business to it. It should be in Lisa's hands and no one else.

    Diane



    I still say that Wanda has dreamed up most of the stuff she's posted on her website...Elvis was a very private person and didn't just pour out his heart to anyone...

    Like I said earlier...she's living in her own dreamland and has begun believing most of what she has on her site....

  3. #23
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    maybe her interview might answers your questions diane

    http://www.elvis2001.net/wanda_june_hill__interview.htm

  4. #24
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I still say that Wanda has dreamed up most of the stuff she's posted on her website...Elvis was a very private person and didn't just pour out his heart to anyone...

    Like I said earlier...she's living in her own dreamland and has begun believing most of what she has on her site....

    l think different

  5. #25
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636
    Wow that was a long interview, thanks for posting it Jen. I agreed with what she had to say about his drug addiction and health problems as I see it the same way. It did not explain why the phone conversation with Lisa was taped which leads me to believe that either it isn't authentic or someone was taping it behind Elvis' back which I find sneaky and dishonest and again, for what reason?

    As for Wanda herself and what she says about her friendship with Elvis I really don't know what to believe but I don't like her taping their conversations for any reason whatsoever whether he gave permission or not. There's just something not right about that especially since she claims she did it numerous times. Elvis' phone line that was linked to the downstairs poses a lot of questions too.

    My verdict is still out on her............Diane
    Last edited by Diane; 07-30-2007 at 11:00 AM.

  6. #26
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    319
    If you believe this woman you don?t know much about Elvis

  7. #27
    International Level 4THEHEART's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Istanbul TR
    Posts
    566
    well, I'm classified then as a second class fan or worse 5th??? poor me..

  8. #28
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636
    Noooo Zey, your drawings all show a great love of Elvis - not to worry.

    You don't have to know all the garbage out there on the poor guy to be a number one fan.

    Diane

  9. #29
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by meg View Post
    If you believe this woman you don?t know much about Elvis
    I'll have you know l been a fan for many years, how dare you say ofterwise

  10. #30
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by 4THEHEART View Post
    well, I'm classified then as a second class fan or worse 5th??? poor me..
    NO worries Zey l am believer just like you

  11. #31
    TCB Mafia jak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    S.C. USA
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by meg View Post
    If you believe this woman you don?t know much about Elvis
    You are correct.That alleged conversation between Elvis and Lisa is just plain embarrassing.It's phony.She puts out stories that some people want to hear.You might as well believe Billy Miller as well.Anybody that has some decent knowledge of Elvis can see right through this kind of junk.Im not saying that as an insult either.Dont believe something just because you would like to.This woman was not a confidant of Elvis'.
    Jak

  12. #32
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    You are correct.That alleged conversation between Elvis and Lisa is just plain embarrassing.It's phony.She puts out stories that some people want to hear.You might as well believe Billy Miller as well.Anybody that has some decent knowledge of Elvis can see right through this kind of junk.Im not saying that as an insult either.Dont believe something just because you would like to.This woman was not a confidant of Elvis'.
    Jak

    Yes so it is.Much people are so gullible
    Last edited by meg; 07-30-2007 at 02:15 PM.

  13. #33
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by meg View Post
    Yes so it is.Much people are so gullible
    To each is there own, and next time meg keep your snide remarks to yourself!!!!!!!!!!

  14. #34
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    You are correct.That alleged conversation between Elvis and Lisa is just plain embarrassing.It's phony.She puts out stories that some people want to hear.You might as well believe Billy Miller as well.Anybody that has some decent knowledge of Elvis can see right through this kind of junk.Im not saying that as an insult either.Dont believe something just because you would like to.This woman was not a confidant of Elvis'.
    Jak
    DO you have proof??

  15. #35
    Resident SP! Tony Trout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    DO you have proof??
    I've never ever heard any of the Memphis Mafia mention Wanda June Hill in any interviews....I still say that she (Wanda June Hill) is as fake as a $4.00.00 bill.

    That supposed conversation between Elvis and Lisa Marie is just absolutely crazy and so laughable!

  16. #36
    Cadillac King
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    319
    .I still say that she (Wanda June Hill) is as fake as a $4.00.00 bill.

    I couldn?t say it better

  17. #37
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    who cares about the mm and there lies

  18. #38
    Resident SP! Tony Trout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    who cares about the mm and there lies

    I'm sure that if Wanda June Hill had been around then the MM would have mentioned it don't you think?? Especially Joe Esposito since he claims to be "Elvis's best friend"......

    Elvis chose these guys to be around him and work for him....give them just a tad of respect...they're not always gonna be here and neither are we, for that matter.

    I think everybody needs to calm down just a tad anyway in this thread...it seems to be getting a little heated in here...
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 07-30-2007 at 03:50 PM.

  19. #39
    PeacockLady Diane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    11,636
    I thought we all had a right to our own opinions on this site. Just because someone disagrees isn't cause for arguments or calling someone gullible.

    And, Jak and Tony were just stating their own opinion on the woman. I feel it's Wanda who should show proof of those tapes she claims she has. If she didn't plan to show them being so precious and having consideration for Elvis' privacy, she shouldn't have brought them up in the first place.

    The telephone conversation between Elvis and Lisa does sound a bit over the top with the baby talk and there is no good reason for Wanda to have access to a tape between them at all so if that's fabricated, the odds are that the rest of her story is too.

    Diane

  20. #40
    Loving elvis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,974
    well said diane.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Interview with Wanda Jackson about Elvis
    By srj1967 in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 10:58 AM
  2. Wanda jackson
    By elvislady in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 12:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •