Thread: Elvis At Full Blast!

TCB Mafia
    Here is another i'm working on at the moment

See what you think so far......

TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Very good. I would maybe get rid of the glow around the coloured circles behind Elvis. They will still stand out without it. Maybe play around with the overall colours of the design a bit too. But it is looking good

P.S. I don't know what it is with your server, but everytime I come back to have another look at your designs, the whole things reloads. Usually once you have loaded something once, it will just pop up straight away next time you load it. If you understand what i'm saying at all lol.

TCB Mafia
    And the backcover.........

TCB Chris.

TCB Mafia
    Very good. I would maybe get rid of the glow around the coloured circles behind Elvis. They will still stand out without it. Maybe play around with the overall colours of the design a bit too. But it is looking good    

P.S. I don't know what it is with your server, but everytime I come back to have another look at your designs, the whole things reloads. Usually once you have loaded something once, it will just pop up straight away next time you load it. If you understand what i'm saying at all lol.
    thanks WildStyle...
    I kinda like this one for some reason.
    The front and back picture took me hours as it was black and white only....so i had to re-colour the whole thing. I think it turned out pretty good.
    As for the pictures having to re-load everytime...i don't have a clue why this happens....maybe something to do with AOL ?
    I'm getting a little frustrated with the way AOL works, including their upload space and FTP. Trouble is i'm happy with the connection - Broadband and don't really want to change....but may have to.
    TCB Chris.

Nice job on the re-colouring. I didn't even notice

Why don't you upload your pics to the TCB server? (be sure to upload them in the covers section. They don't seem to show up here if you upload them to the picture section)

TCB Mafia
    Nice job on the re-colouring. I didn't even notice    

Why don't you upload your pics to the TCB server? (be sure to upload them in the covers section. They don't seem to show up here if you upload them to the picture section)
    Maybe i'll start doing that
    TCB Chris.

TCB Mafia
    Here is the original picture........

TCB Chris.

Here is the original picture........

That's a great picture of the king right there. Kathy and The Sweet Inspirations are looking pretty fine in the background there too :wink:

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    Did you recolour that picture? :shock: very good job

How do you guys do that? Is it a special tool or something?

About your cover: the whole idea is nice. Don't like the glowing thing around the fonts. Takes away lots of the power of that particular font. I also advise to use the original instead of your own version of the Fort Baxter logo. The fade-effect on the fonts on the side make it look unsharp. And since its the main-side of the CD when it's on the shelve, I'd suggest to make it more sharp.

Another minor point: using the same picture on the fron and the back makes it look.... well..... cheap?
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

TCB Mafia
    Did you recolour that picture?   :shock:     very good job    

How do you guys do that? Is it a special tool or something?  

About your cover: the whole idea is nice. Don't like the glowing thing around the fonts. Takes away lots of the power of that particular font. I also advise to use the original instead of your own version of the Fort Baxter logo. The fade-effect on the fonts on the side make it look unsharp. And since its the main-side of the CD when it's on the shelve, I'd suggest to make it more sharp.  

Another minor point: using the same picture on the fron and the back makes it look.... well..... cheap?  
    Cheap :?
    Only kidding....i see your point.
    Working on an alternate front cover....any better...

TCB Chris.

Better

How about letting Elvis' hair blend more with the background? (P.S. don't forget Elvis' red right shoe )

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

TCB Mafia
    Better    

How about letting Elvis' hair blend more with the background?  (P.S. don't forget Elvis' red right shoe )
    Still have to work on the picture a fair bit. Just wanted to show you the picture i intended to use.
    I will update when i've finished.
    TCB Chris.

Topic continued here