Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If You Had A Moment With Elvis Right Now

TCB Mafia

If You Had A Moment With Elvis Right Now

We all would have loved to have met Elvis, most of us have not had that wonderful priviledge. We all care so much.

If you had the opportunity to meet with him, to speak with him, what would you say? We can dream a little today, lol.

Elvis .......

Jess

International Level SeeSeeRider777's Avatar
    I would tell him that he is the greatest music artist of all time and Thank You for your music and style. I would tell him that you opened the door for everybody else, and also that its unbelievable that a big celebrity like you cares for the fans the way you do. All of these other artist dont give a crap about any of their fans. And that I respect him for that.
    "When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books, and I was a hero in the movie. So every dream that I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times. I learned very early in life that without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend; without a song. So I keep singing a song." - Elvis Presley

I would tell him what I told him on Valentine's Day, February 14, 1971...

"I love you, Elvis"

I will never forget you Rosanne.
    R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

There are so many things I would have loved to say to Elvis in person, but I think in a nutshell, i would tell him, (or told him), how much he, his absolutely beautiful voice and music has had, and will always have, such an incredible and undenying emotional and inspirational impact on my life !!!

I would really have just loved to shake his hand, put my arm around and tell him.

Another thing I always have imagined, (and would have cherished), was to ask Elvis if I could sit with him and just sing, (harmonize), and play along with him on acoustic guitar.

That would have been a dream come true.

Rather than say much to him, I would like to sit and listen to him talk making comments along the way....let him lead the conversation and at some point, let him know how much I've always cared for him, not just as fantastic artist but as a person.

Diane

Well....
    I would just hug him and try to tell him how incredible he was, how talented he was....how many people loved him and still do...
    I think he never really realized that

Nice thread Jess

i would do the same as you marijaep!
    Taking Care of Business
    Til we meet you again, may God bless you, Adios.

Well, i would freeze, take in the moment and say 'Your amazing' and just things like do you realise how famous you are, how talented you are (like what Marija said). And i would love to have a long chat about his life and how if he could re-live it, what we he do better ? And ask him about his mother, because she always intrgues me. I duno, it's hard. Great thread Jess

International Level Nicole Presley's Avatar

Unhappy

I would tell him, how much I love & miss him. And I would tell him what a lot people say about him. All the mean things that people say about him. And I would tell him that I don?t want him to leave again.

Hmmmm

I guess I would be shocked Stare at him for a moment and then....pass out. But once I gained my senses I would tell him how much his music means to me, give him a big hug and talk his ears off! I would try and make him laugh (which it wouldn't be hard because I am so silly), he had a beatiful laugh!
    America has contributed four things to the world that are really unique: Baseball, Coca-Cola, Mickey Mouse and Elvis Presley. And only one of them is human - - Jerry Hopkins - "Elvis" - A Biography.

Backstage Pass
    Just imagine that you are in Elvis' dressing room at the Hilton in Las Vegas, you know something is going to happen, because you heard Colonel Parker say: "Elvis can you come and meet some fans from England." You are thinking to yourself "did I hear right, did the Colonel actually ask Elvis to come and see us or was I just hearing things!"

Then all of a sudden a guy, all dressed in black, his hair combed straight back, so amazingly handsome appeared - it was Elvis. His photos just do not do him justice, he looks so young. I received a kiss from him, and to make sure I wasn't dreaming all this up, I kissed him again and when he smiles at you, he makes you feel that you are someone special, you feel as though your legs are going to turn to jelly and collapse.

We all want to ask him questions, but it was him who asked the questions - "did we have a good journey to America, are we enjoying ourselves" but you would have to listen carefully as he spoke very soft.

When Elvis was signing autographs he asked me my name. My mind went completely blank. "You must have a name" Elvis said. How can anyone forget their own name, but I did, there in front of me was Elvis Presley just looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and that smile just waiting for me to answer him. Then my name suddenly came back to me "Oh... Rita" and Elvis replied with a laugh in his voice and said to me: Rita are you sure," "Yes" I replied and then he signed my menu. That is what it is like when you meet Elvis, he treated his fans with respect, he had time for you and he made you feel so special.

Coming On Strong
    I would stare in amazment at elvis, there are now words to decribe my true feeling about my love for elvis. He would make all my dreams come true if I could just be with him talk to him, touch him, kiss his sweet lips. He Is Truely loved and worship and will not be forgotten.
    elvisspankme

Ahhh ......That's such a beautiful and precious story Rita. Thanks for sharing it .....oh if I'd only met him....

Holly

I would be amazed, frozen, excited, happy....and I would ask and do the same things the others have said....and then I would fear the moment of goodbye....

Quote Originally Posted by King_Creole View Post
    There are so many things I would have loved to say to Elvis in person, but I think in a nutshell, i would tell him, (or told him), how much he, his absolutely beautiful voice and music has had, and will always have, such an incredible and undenying emotional and inspirational impact on my life !!!

I would really have just loved to shake his hand, put my arm around and tell him.

Another thing I always have imagined, (and would have cherished), was to ask Elvis if I could sit with him and just sing, (harmonize), and play along with him on acoustic guitar.

That would be so great, to sit and jam with Elvis. My brother is a musician, as a teen I was a "Garage Band Musician" so we get together and jam quite often. Sometimes with just box guitars around a bonfire. That to me would be the ultimate- all of us and Elvis around a bonfire with box guitars just singing and having fun. (of course I'd probably be froze stiff to sing or play in front of someone with more talent in his eyebrow than I have in my whole body)

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis 1972 View Post
    Just imagine that you are in Elvis' dressing room at the Hilton in Las Vegas, you know something is going to happen, because you heard Colonel Parker say: "Elvis can you come and meet some fans from England." You are thinking to yourself "did I hear right, did the Colonel actually ask Elvis to come and see us or was I just hearing things!"

Then all of a sudden a guy, all dressed in black, his hair combed straight back, so amazingly handsome appeared - it was Elvis. His photos just do not do him justice, he looks so young. I received a kiss from him, and to make sure I wasn't dreaming all this up, I kissed him again and when he smiles at you, he makes you feel that you are someone special, you feel as though your legs are going to turn to jelly and collapse.

We all want to ask him questions, but it was him who asked the questions - "did we have a good journey to America, are we enjoying ourselves" but you would have to listen carefully as he spoke very soft.

When Elvis was signing autographs he asked me my name. My mind went completely blank. "You must have a name" Elvis said. How can anyone forget their own name, but I did, there in front of me was Elvis Presley just looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and that smile just waiting for me to answer him. Then my name suddenly came back to me "Oh... Rita" and Elvis replied with a laugh in his voice and said to me: Rita are you sure," "Yes" I replied and then he signed my menu. That is what it is like when you meet Elvis, he treated his fans with respect, he had time for you and he made you feel so special.

I loved your story, Rita. I am glad he didn't ask my name I wouldn't have remembered it either. He did say, "How'd I miss her." A compliment that just blew me away. Did he hug you? He gave me the tightest hug with my kiss. He was very strong. It would have been so cool to go back and talk with him awhile as you did, but I was thrilled for those brief moments I had. When you couldn't remember your name and made ELVIS laugh ...you gave him a gift.
    The gift of laughter is a wonderful gift to have given him!!!

R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

Quote Originally Posted by King_Creole View Post

I think male or female....ELVIS touched something deep within all of our souls.
    Your special feelings for ELVIS show in your post.
    I enjoyed reading it.

R.I.P. 4-27-59~7-22-09

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis 1972 View Post

]Well Elvis 1972 and Sweet Caroline you two are soooooo cool to have kissed and huged Elvis. I wouldnt have remembered my name either, but I would have never been the same after that meeting, and I would have felt like everyone could see how different I was. I would have always felt him hugging me so strongly for the rest of my life cause it would have been embeded in my mind forever. I want to hear more and more from you two! So please indulge me if you have the time! I would so love to meet one of you.[/
    Last edited by torpor97; 07-23-2007 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Change the way it reads
    I wouldnt come back out there for love nor money.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    I think male or female....ELVIS touched something deep within all of our souls.
    Your special feelings for ELVIS show in your post.
    I enjoyed reading it.

Thank You Caroline, you are so "SWEET" ...

Elvis, was, and remains, the soundtrack to my life and I love to share those feelings with others such as yourself.

Thanks again. It means alot

Cadillac King
    It's hard to say, because there are so many things I would like to say. I would start with a sincere hug and tell him tenderly that I truely love him with all my heart and that he'll never have to be affraid to feel alone as long as I'm with him. Then I would ask him what he really wouldlike to do most.

Christel (TCE)
    Last edited by TCE; 07-24-2007 at 11:54 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast