Thread: Orion.

Orion.

hello.

I have read this book 'Orion' written by Gail-Brewer Georgio. And it's ana amazing book.
    People have slated it because it's about Elvis faking his death. But i don't look at it as if it's Elvis, i in no way believe it's true but the book itself is so descriptive and i can really imagine everything that happens within it.
    I am reading it for the 3rd time and i hope you all get that chance to read it. Some may like it some may not, but it's amazing and i can't get enough.

Thanks
    Danielle

http://www.elvispresleythelegend.piczo.com

Hey, I find all the stuff about that myth really interesting too. Do you have the alleged "conversation tape?"
    Elliot

Erm..I have the Elvis files but not that one no ! is it good ??

Quote Originally Posted by Burning_Love View Post
    Erm..I have the Elvis files but not that one no ! is it good ??

The so-called 'conversation tape' was made by an Elvis impersonator named David Darlock for $250.00 for the now-defunct fan club, "Eternally Elvis".....frankly, I wouldn't waste my time on either that tape or any of GBG (Gail Brewer-Giorgio's) stuff......iit only fans the ridiculous claims that Elvis is still alive somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    The so-called 'conversation tape' was made by an Elvis impersonator named David Darlock for $250.00 for the now-defunct fan club, "Eternally Elvis".....frankly, I wouldn't waste my time on either that tape or any of GBG (Gail Brewer-Giorgio's) stuff......iit only fans the ridiculous claims that Elvis is still alive somewhere.

Yea, I just found the tape on youtube: it doesn't sound like him - they made the quality of the recording bad so that it would mask the fact that it's fake!
    Elliot

they already revealed the truth behind this book and cassette. The voice on the cassette is, Johnny Harra.

International Level
    Did that guy show up on talk show in late 80s I think I have it on tape. Joe Espitio and Elvis Cousin was on it and it was funny they brought some of wiredo's that wrote books that Elvis was alive. They had the guy that did that voice on there.

Well, it can't be David Darlock and Johnny Harra! What news program did that voice analysis test that resulted as a match?
    Elliot

I don't particulary believe this, but i believe that a lot of fans want to hold on to the faith of Elvis being alive, i don't think it is, but it's up to them and i think they should have every right to believe that.

I do like the book Orion and i enjoy it very much because it really is a descriptive piece of writing, and as i am an A* Student in English, i find it amazing